WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

R.I.P Brian Fetherolf Of B&D Marine Performance...

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.
I only spoke to him a couple of times but he seemed like a good person for sure.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Gosh damn it......[emoji22][emoji22]

RIP Brian, glad the last memory I have of you was seeing you on your boat and doing what you love. God speed friend.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blubyu

Reaction score
No way!! Brian, B&D with the twin eliminator?

Fuckkkk

RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. I only met him once but he seemed like a good dude. :(

Mototrig

Reaction score
I didn't know him but yes FUCK cancer. Sounds like a good dude by the way you all talk about him.
RIP sir

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Damn. That suks and i feel sad for his family. He loved them! I knew him. Great guy. Thought he was beating it. He was looking a lil betr and said he was feeling pretty good. I had been tryn to sell some parts so i could get some parts he had that i wanted.

C-2

Reaction score
What a bummer. Godspeed :(

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Damn it !! Great man gone way too soon . Fuck Cancer .......

Hammer

Reaction score
Brian was a great friend. Hard worker, dedicated family man and immensely proud of his kids. Loved his grandkids to death.He fought like hell to beat cancer. He will be missed. [emoji22][emoji17]

My thoughts and prayers to his family during this difficult time.

Hammer

Reaction score
Brian was a great friend. Hard worker, dedicated family man and immensely proud of his kids. Loved his grandkids to death.He fought like hell to beat cancer. He will be missed. [emoji22][emoji17]

My thoughts and prayers to his family during this difficult time.

Post on IG from Brian’s son Dane.
IMG_5386.png

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
If anyone heard about a service or gathering for him, let me know.

Last time I saw him, I made a banzai trip to Havasu to deliver parts from IMCO that came in for him. He couldn't make it out to CA so I decided to make a day trip to deliver them.

God speed to one of the coolest people I've ever met.

wet hull

Reaction score
God speed. I have had 2 many close people die of pancreatic cancer. When he beat it I was so stoked!! Finally a win and then that fucking disease came back harder then ever. Didn't know him but was rooting for him like I did.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
God speed. I have had 2 many close people die of pancreatic cancer. When he beat it I was so stoked!! Finally a win and then that fucking disease came back harder then ever. Didn't know him but was rooting for him like I did.

I lost my Dad to pancreatic 3 years ago…… My dad and Brian were diagnosed a month apart.

Evo

Reaction score
My dad…

Hi everyone. My name is Danielle, posting under my husbands handle. Brian was my father and is incredibly missed right now. It’s too hard to even think of words to write this right now. We thought we would have more time to address this, but news travels quickly. I know he was proud to be a part of this great community. Thank you all for the positive memories, thoughts and well wishes. We really need them right now. My brother’s post that was tagged above here says it best. He was larger than life, an incredible man who loved his family more than anything. Even boating and engines if you could believe that. We will do our best to keep everyone updated about plans for services. As I’m sure you can all imagine, this is all very hard and just too fresh to be reality. We will need a bit of time to fully grasp this much less move forward with all the plans. We just don’t want to believe this is real life yet. Thank you for your understanding, your love and respect for him, and your patience with myself, my brother Dane and sister Nicole.

Danielle

Tank

Reaction score
Just got word. HORRIBLE loss to the boating community.

I was introduced to Brian via my buddy Kevin Schulte who had a cigarette cafe racer I had a 24 Baja outlaw. It was about 98. I started taking my boat all the way to his shop in El Monte because I felt he was the best priced, best product and most honest I’d dealt with. Did many service’s and rebuilds and refits over the years. He also worked on our top gun and started working on endless friends boats from SCOPE.

lost track with him fir a few years after we sold our gun and had kids. Then after my daughter met AJ and started dating I heard he was out in havasu and was pretty tight with barrett and they worked on stuff together which I thought was so freakin cool. Two very successful guys in the industry that could be advisories were actually friends and worked together to help boaters. I liked that. My wife and I re connected with Brian and feel blessed to have had the few text and moments over the past few years to catch up. Such a good dude. I’ve known Dane and Nicole since they were kids working around the shop. My heart goes out to them. Death sucks. Cancer sucks. The boating world is less today. Fuck, the WORLD is less today. Just Fuckin sad.

CDC3DE9A-1C3A-46CA-89E2-96E0AF944CE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Dang. I’ll miss Brian. 🥲

cakemoto

Reaction score
Sux.RIP I’ve mentioned d1 to multiple people on here before to get work done.Dane is going to take over the shop really telling you guys should check it out he does really clean sick work.he can work on big power too.👍

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Rest in Peace Brian you fought a hell of a fight, I'll miss your input, you helped a lot of people.
Condolences to his family.

Last edited:

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Very nice guy with a awesome family. He built both my first and second jet boats pumps . Rip Brian

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I met Brain maybe 40 years ago. He was working on a friends jet boat I built the engine for.

I talked to him about building me a sleeper/killer jet boat that would smoke a flat easily.

It turned out to be a little out of my budget since I was still trying to buy my first house.

He was the jet boat king back in those days. He's definitely going to be missed.

Fuck cancer. 🖕

Evo

Reaction score
It did…..until he tweaked ours [emoji23][emoji23]

He was very proud of our boat And it will always be a treasured family heirloom.

This is my most favorite thread dispute ever and has brought me so much joy! EXCEPT…. Guess who has the last Brian Fetherolf B&D motor ever built?…. The most cherished and priceless item in my life and I will never part with it…

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
This is my most favorite thread dispute ever and has brought me so much joy! EXCEPT…. Guess who has the last Brian Fetherolf B&D motor ever built?…. The most cherished and priceless item in my life and I will never part with it…

❤️❤️❤️