WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Last day....thank you RDP!

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Congratulations and thank you for your service, enjoy your retirement well deserved.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Congratulations on your career and thank you kindly sir for you service to your community and our country.

charlyox

Reaction score
Congrats 🍾🎉🎈. Well deserved. Thank you for all that you did. Enjoy the next chapter in your life. I have been retired since 2010 and let me tell you, the days seem to fly by.

CoronaChris

Reaction score
Thank you for your service and dedication to our great city of corona. Cheers to you and your family. Corona PD kicks ass.

rush1

Reaction score
Congratulations and thank you for your service.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Thank you for your service and dedication to our great city of corona. Cheers to you and your family. Corona PD kicks ass.
Was always great to have the support of our community! Hard to watch the news knowing Corona trusted and supported us👍🏻

CoronaChris

Reaction score
Was always great to have the support of our community! Hard to watch the news knowing Corona trusted and supported us👍🏻
Fuck the liberal media, you my friend have tons more support then they ever will. Now go enjoy that retirement that you deserve.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Thanks for your service definitely hard to be in law enforcement nowadays good luck!

Essex3757

Reaction score
Today is my last day as Police Officer. I am Blessed and thankful for what it has provided for me and my family. It has been a long journey with things experienced that I could have rather done without in my lifetime, but I am proud of why we do it. I just want to say thank you to @RiverDave for the entertainment and insight that RDP has provided me over the years. Long nights in the office, yes RDP helped pass the time. My first Desert Storm street party, Dave kept us hydrated at the booth. My first Inland Empire RDP meet up, what a blast and pleasure to meet members in person. My last trip to Havasu when I stopped by RDP to get some SWAG, the blonde lady asked if I was a cop because I had bought some blue line flag t-shirts. I told her yes, and she was upset I didn't tell her before I paid because she said Dave would be mad she didn't give me a free t-shirt 😂 I really know the majority of the members on here back the blue, including Dave and I am thankful for that support. Especially in these times. God Bless all our First Responders on this site and may you have the courage to continue to keep us safe!

As for retirement, don't worry, I have two kids in college so I start my new job Monday😁 Hopefully I can share a beer some day with the many great members on this site!

View attachment 1026053
View attachment 1026054
Hey brother in blue congrats from a retired CFD member. Enjoy the second career, The city of Corona is losing a good one

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I lived in Corona when I was young. You might have arrested me back in the day.

hallett3

Reaction score
Thank you for your service. Congratulations well deserved. Enjoy your retirement.

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
Congrats Rick. Next time you guys are at Pirates, make sure to stop by for a beer!

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Thank you for serving when it wasn’t always popular, congrats on retirement and glad your family can stop worrying for your safety.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Congrats man, that’s awesome. I’ve always respected police officers…I don’t know how you guys do it! It’s not like you’re dealing with society’s best. Best of luck in your future endeavors.👍

ssc

Reaction score
Congrats. Used your range a few times. One of my buddys retired from there not to long ago. First name only Sergio.

Regards, Steve

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Congrats. Used your range a few times. One of my buddys retired from there not to long ago. First name only Sergio.

Regards, Steve
One of my best friends. They don't come any better!

Reactions: ssc

HBCraig

Reaction score
Today is my last day as Police Officer. I am Blessed and thankful for what it has provided for me and my family. It has been a long journey with things experienced that I could have rather done without in my lifetime, but I am proud of why we do it. I just want to say thank you to @RiverDave for the entertainment and insight that RDP has provided me over the years. Long nights in the office, yes RDP helped pass the time. My first Desert Storm street party, Dave kept us hydrated at the booth. My first Inland Empire RDP meet up, what a blast and pleasure to meet members in person. My last trip to Havasu when I stopped by RDP to get some SWAG, the blonde lady asked if I was a cop because I had bought some blue line flag t-shirts. I told her yes, and she was upset I didn't tell her before I paid because she said Dave would be mad she didn't give me a free t-shirt 😂 I really know the majority of the members on here back the blue, including Dave and I am thankful for that support. Especially in these times. God Bless all our First Responders on this site and may you have the courage to continue to keep us safe!

As for retirement, don't worry, I have two kids in college so I start my new job Monday😁 Hopefully I can share a beer some day with the many great members on this site!

View attachment 1026053
View attachment 1026054
Don't shave the lip sweater. Or you will be banned

Congrats

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Congratulations and thank for your service! No better time to get out, hopefully the new job is relaxing!