Reaction score
That’s weird. ;)
9A425940-9F9B-4082-8777-B4BB7F302E7A.jpeg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Positive my ass, I’m trying defuse a full blown crew mutiny right now.
Frankly I can’t blame them.
There's a reason why they call them Roughnecks. All the Yards in this town are full up with Rigs, Tanks, and all the fixins. I think there might be a few free Hands available here in Texas. Key Energy just completed a HUGE new Headquarters Building here in Levelland that just sits empty. Godspeed.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Corporations in Arizona are ratcheting up vaccination required to return to the office. The latest is 52K Banner Health Care employees have until November 1, 2021. The corporation I am with is returning to office soon with HR at helm. Volun-Told employee surveys are completed. Sounds like there are going to be more than a few of us unemployed this year.
FFFEDF73-104D-46FA-A7AC-814669C013C5.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Come one, come all......expedited service offered for all Coof positive moochers!!! 🤪

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Geez the spin is making me dizzy.

First, it was the vax will prevent you from getting covid.
Then, you’ll only get mild covid.

And now, vaccinated people getting covid so bad, they need to be hospitalized is suddenly a good thing LMAO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheep don’t get dizzy.

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Geez the spin is making me dizzy.

First, it was the vax will prevent you from getting covid.
Then, you’ll only get mild covid.

And now, vaccinated people getting covid so bad, they need to be hospitalized is suddenly a good thing LMAO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

one would think this life saving vax is not a vax but is a giant experiment that kills your immune system and has crazy side effects including death.....line up sheep, the train to the slaughter house has more empty space
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Sandlord

Reaction score
Fully vaccinated people are 65% more likely to be hospitalised & 1540% more likely to die due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to latest Public Health England data

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/07/fully-vaccinated-people-are-65-more-likely-to-be-hospitalised-1540-more-likely-to-die-due-to-covid-19-than-people-who-are-unvaccinated-according-to-latest-public-health-england-data/

530RL

Reaction score
Fully vaccinated people are 65% more likely to be hospitalised & 1540% more likely to die due to Covid-19 than people who are unvaccinated according to latest Public Health England data

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/07/fully-vaccinated-people-are-65-more-likely-to-be-hospitalised-1540-more-likely-to-die-due-to-covid-19-than-people-who-are-unvaccinated-according-to-latest-public-health-england-data/

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Do you moonlight as a shitty PR guy when you're not adjusting the chains on your slave force? 😝

Of the 257 deaths caused by the Delta variant in the U.K., only 46% had received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

On the other hand, the proportion of fully vaccinated persons in the age groups younger than 50 years old is notably lower (see Figure 2). As the risk of dying from COVID-19 correlates with age, the elderly were prioritized for vaccination. In the U.K., 80% of the individuals 50 or older are already fully vaccinated. Therefore, vaccinated people are over-represented among COVID-19 deaths.

LMAO .gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Do you moonlight as a shitty PR guy when you're not adjusting the chains on your slave force? 😝

Of the 257 deaths caused by the Delta variant in the U.K., only 46% had received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

On the other hand, the proportion of fully vaccinated persons in the age groups younger than 50 years old is notably lower (see Figure 2). As the risk of dying from COVID-19 correlates with age, the elderly were prioritized for vaccination. In the U.K., 80% of the individuals 50 or older are already fully vaccinated. Therefore, vaccinated people are over-represented among COVID-19 deaths.

View attachment 1029017

The topic is of little concern to him.
The only reason he is here at all is to argue against Trunpkins...that’s it.
It’s how he tries to overcome his clinical and chronic inferiority complex, IMO.
No matter what you’d argue he’d argue the opposite. He really can’t help it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s how he tries to overcome his clinical and chronic inferiority complex, IMO.

530 typing .gif

He seems to be having problems picking an avatar as of late, so I'll suggest he goes back to the gumball machine, changes his name and tries the same exact thing he and his other globalist homos are attempting here in our country...............................a great reset. 😆

Wonderbread

Reaction score

if the disease was wiping out his asian child slaves, that would be cause for concern.

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 1029086

He seems to be having problems picking an avatar as of late, so I'll suggest he goes back to the gumball machine, changes his name and tries the same exact thing he and his other globalist homos are attempting here in our country...............................a great reset. 😆

I changed my avatar because Brody in that picture passed away.

I fully acknowledge that makes you and WTG euphoric.

Maybe you guys can toast each other to the death of a great dog who lived a great life. I’m certain the death of a great guy makes you giddy with happiness.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Maybe you guys can toast each other to the death of a great dog who lived a great life. I’m certain the death of a great guy makes you giddy with happiness.

Once again, pure projection 🤡

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Have you lost your mind?
Why in the world would I be happy that your cute little dog died??

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I’ll change the oil on my crystal ball...... 🤪

Sorry to hear about your bud, that always sucks.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A part of what I got this morning
View attachment 1030014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Lord, they're trying to make it miserable for the people who can think for themselves.

We need everyone with a brain to walk off the job in the public sector and then sue the fuck out of them for discrimination and anything else a lawyer can come up with.

Wonderbread

Reaction score
Good Lord, they're trying to make it miserable for the people who can think for themselves.

We need everyone with a brain to walk off the job in the public sector and then sue the fuck out of them for discrimination and anything else a lawyer can come up with.

satellites just fixed on your position for domestic terrorism and conspiracy activity. If you just got the shot and put on 3 masks everything would be fine....but nooooooo

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
My employer doesn’t require it.

But I work from home, and my main client is “encouraging it”.

At my client’s campus, supposedly everyone who has proof of vax gets a yellow bracelet to wear, and they don’t have to wear masks.

If you don’t have a yellow bracelet, you have to wear a mask.

“It’s discrimination, but I’m ok with it” is a mantra several have shared with me.

If it comes down to it and I have to get vaxed, I’ll go with the J&J.

Ive never knowingly had covid/symptoms (my wife and her parents had it) but I have antibodies…makes no sense why I need a jab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro