WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brawl at Wahweap Marina Docks..... WTF....

Boat 405

Reaction score
Word is someone parked in someone else's slip and refused to move. The guy who kicks the guy in the head when he's down is a fucking pussy. The woman leaving the kid in the stroller on the edge of the dock is sketchy. The guy yeeting guys off the dock at the end is my hero. The guy commentating the whole thing is pathetic.

http://instagr.am/p/CRwp_zUDXWE/

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
I guess this is why people want to keep guns on there boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

707dog

Reaction score
pink shorts had a ruff end of day the kick is b$%ch shit he should of been open hand smack for that...which one was VIC? #docageddon

Reactions: DWC

Water Romper

Reaction score
There was another thread here posting the same video-but to do the famous RDP analyzing without knowing the facts:
This all started because " Someone parked in someone's slip and wouldn't move" Why did Salmon shorts guy exit his boat and charge the 1 of 2 white Tee shirt guys ? Your boat is your private domain, getting on the public dock and throwing the first punch leaves little sympathy for who started what. Looks like words were said just prior and it escalated in a matter of seconds- wonder if they argued prior and it started to smolder into this hot mess- Interesting that someone was filming at that specific time, I bet this was an ongoing issue and Mr recording dude knew something was about to erupted. Pretty shitty of Tee shirt guy doing a field goal attempt on Salmon shorts guys head when he is obviously down, cops may take a close look at this one.

So there is the other thread about "Do you carry while on the river" ohhhh boy, is this a disaster in the making if somebody pulls a weapon in this type scenario.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
It 'appears' that 'Johnny Salmon Shorts' was a bit wobbly getting off the 'Roll-Cage-Wreck' . . . possibly deep in the bag? Would explain alot.
We had a term in high-school, '2-Beer-Rocky' . . . guy gets 2 beers in him and he thinks he's Rocky .

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
There was another thread here posting the same video-but to do the famous RDP analyzing without knowing the facts:
This all started because " Someone parked in someone's slip and wouldn't move" Why did Salmon shorts guy exit his boat and charge the 1 of 2 white Tee shirt guys ? Your boat is your private domain, getting on the public dock and throwing the first punch leaves little sympathy for who started what. Looks like words were said just prior and it escalated in a matter of seconds- wonder if they argued prior and it started to smolder into this hot mess- Interesting that someone was filming at that specific time, I bet this was an ongoing issue and Mr recording dude knew something was about to erupted. Pretty shitty of Tee shirt guy doing a field goal attempt on Salmon shorts guys head when he is obviously down, cops may take a close look at this one.

So there is the other thread about "Do you carry while on the river" ohhhh boy, is this a disaster in the making if somebody pulls a weapon in this type scenario.
That was my first thought. If I’m getting out of my boat and going after someone I’m going to be damn sure I can take care of them. That was stupid.

WYRD

Reaction score
How about if the kid is strapped into the stroller and got accidentally pushed into water during the scuffle. Scary
Not to mention the other kid that almost got trampled when the three guys fell in the second scuffle...thank God for the guy that Had enough sense to pull her outta the way

Water Romper

Reaction score
That was my first thought. If I’m getting out of my boat and going after someone I’m going to be damn sure I can take care of them. That was stupid.
Salmon Shorts dude didn't have enough common sense (or brain cells) to take a moment to size up his pending demise- the two Tee shirt guys are pretty good size , key point here-TWO guys were present and standing their ground. I'm thinking the "2 beer Rocky" statement is spot on. Also, looks like shirtless red short guy "might" have been with salmon shorts guy, the way he came at the Tee shirt guy- looks like a buddy protecting his own and counting the girls vs guys on the roll bar boat, would make sense he may be part of the wake board group- Probubly in the marina store getting another 30 pack, see's his bud go down, he's out the door to help like Batman after Cat Woman. If you watch to 038 sec. Salmon Guy tries to get up, well sort of, he has no clue where he right now as he falls over again, I'm thinking he is in no pain, kinda numb from the punches, kick in the head and alcohol.
What really pisses me off is why did the dude stop recording- Its Monday and work is slow, sure could have used an extra 30 seconds to come up with more crap to pick apart. :p

Water Romper

Reaction score
they lucky these girls weren't on the dock...

Just love how Black Lives matter Sooooooooo much that they let the two go at it in the middle of the street, cus you know, they are mis understood, but you gotta give it up to the little fine young lady, she kept coming back for more and wouldnt give up. Big momma had a sure fire grip on her hair, bet thats going to cost a fortune to fix- you know, she will need new corn rows and 3 inch gold nails. Pure "class" right there. Wish I could pick up a few properties in that 'hood to flip.

PUMPKIN TITS

Reaction score
Salmon Shorts dude didn't have enough common sense (or brain cells) to take a moment to size up his pending demise- the two Tee shirt guys are pretty good size , key point here-TWO guys were present and standing their ground. I'm thinking the "2 beer Rocky" statement is spot on. Also, looks like shirtless red short guy "might" have been with salmon shorts guy, the way he came at the Tee shirt guy- looks like a buddy protecting his own and counting the girls vs guys on the roll bar boat, would make sense he may be part of the wake board group- Probubly in the marina store getting another 30 pack, see's his bud go down, he's out the door to help like Batman after Cat Woman. If you watch to 038 sec. Salmon Guy tries to get up, well sort of, he has no clue where he right now as he falls over again, I'm thinking he is in no pain, kinda numb from the punches, kick in the head and alcohol.
What really pisses me off is why did the dude stop recording- Its Monday and work is slow, sure could have used an extra 30 seconds to come up with more crap to pick apart. :p
They are “pink” not salmon.