WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

80 million votes my ass

SixD9R

Reaction score
Hey fellas, just got back from a driving trip from Pa to Florida and back.

Gee, for the most popular president in the history of the country there were an astonishing low level of the 80 million voters displaying their support- hummmmm.

I didn’t see any biden flags at all- zip zero zilch. I did however see quite a few Trump flags flying proudly though. I did see a few biden bumper stickers, well okay most of them were fuck biden stickers and there was this little gem on a horse trailer:
68C49802-63BD-4164-8E4A-F294D076C7DD.jpeg
339AE5CC-EAC2-4BBF-8A0E-2682D14C4C56.jpeg

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Hey fellas, just got back from a driving trip from Pa to Florida and back.

Gee, for the most popular president in the history of the country there were an astonishing low level of the 80 million voters displaying their support- hummmmm.

I didn’t see any biden flags at all- zip zero zilch. I did however see quite a few Trump flags flying proudly though. I did see a few biden bumper stickers, well okay most of them were fuck biden stickers and there was this little gem on a horse trailer:
View attachment 1029999 View attachment 1030000

maybe if you got out of your white privilige comfort zone, you’d see all the support for Joey and Camela🤣

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Drove to Texas and back in June from Ventura County and didn't see 1 bumper sticker, flag or any support for biden, only support for Trump
No need for us to gloat.

RodnJen

Reaction score
With regard to the flags, it says much more about the supporters than it does about the respective Presidents.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
With regard to the flags, it says much more about the supporters than it does about the respective Presidents.

Jesus you are so fucking retarded.

I hope you know how to hold your fucking tongue and silence your shit talking wife when shit finally goes down.

I'll still take you in because you are RDP fam and good people, but god damn no talking about who leads and how shit is done.

You are some sheltered people.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Jesus you are so fucking retarded.

I hope you know how to hold your fucking tongue and silence your shit talking wife when shit finally goes down.

I'll still take you in because you are RDP fam and good people, but god damn no talking about who leads and how shit is done.

You are some sheltered people.
You'd do a LOT more for him than I would!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Sure does. Shhh... Silent Sacrifice buys Demoncratic silence

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
...The people who saw the incredible damage the Trump administration was doing to this country at home and abroad.

You sir are living in a fabricated "Fantasy Land".........take an honest look around (if possible) .....other than your fabricated MSM, there simply aren't that many of you out there. ;)

But please do tell me more of this "incredible damage" you speak of. 🤷‍♂️

In the meanwhile, you wannna hear more about ol" Joe's "incredible damage"......sadly for all of us, there are volumes...

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You are correct, he did not receive 80 million votes...it was 81 million.😘
Ha. Even the hate for orange man doesn’t explain it. This guy isn’t even a fart in church. There is nothing you like about him. Stop bullshitting.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
BEST ELECTION EVER!
tenor-13.gif