WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fatal accident on the upper river?

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Its listed in this thread, his wife announced it on FB, it was also in the news. The kid that killed him and ran seems to be getting off with a slap on the wrist...and its fucked up.
That's the Laughlin accident. I'm taking about the accident in needles. 2 accidents on the same day

77charger

Reaction score
Its listed in this thread, his wife announced it on FB, it was also in the news. The kid that killed him and ran seems to be getting off with a slap on the wrist...and its fucked up.
There were two accidents one where sit down hit guy on step. He passed. The other that Brian’s wife helped was a run over by his boat and got hit by prop he’s still alive but bad injury.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sorry all for the misinformation from me. The primary incident on this thread was the Laughlin incident from the first post. That's where my head went. I had forgotten it was in this same thread the Needles incident was talked about also.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Sorry all for the misinformation from me. The primary incident on this thread was the Laughlin incident from the first post. That's where my head went. I had forgotten it was in this same thread the Needles incident was talked about also.

It's all good. My bad for mixing another accident in this post

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's all good. My bad for mixing another accident in this post
Both horrible incidents. I should have remembered the Needles one.
You all are right in the same area, two doors up maybe, from my friend's house. Spent lots of weekends there long before all the adobe looking places went up.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Any word on the dude in Needles? Be interested to see how he’s fairing, and the extent to his injuries.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Any word on the dude in Needles? Be interested to see how he’s fairing, and the extent to his injuries.
No updates. The one chick on his boat found me on Facebook and bitched me out for sharing the story, now she won't return my messages. She accused me of taking pictures while everyone else helped. I'm like actually we saved your friends life so your welcome. 😑

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
No updates. The one chick on his boat found me on Facebook and bitched me out for sharing the story, now she won't return my messages. She accused me of taking pictures while everyone else helped. I'm like actually we saved your friends life so your welcome. 😑
I am definitely glad you said your welcome to her, seems as though she was giving you and your wife a truly heartfelt thank you. 🤦🏼Some people!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

That’s insane that she could get it that twisted. People are nuts.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Apparently a tourniquet should have been applied in a gag fashion and to someone other than the injured.

Of course my messed up mind thinks "Hmm, why would someone be pissed off if pictures were taken at all as long as help was rendered as well?"

gqchris

Reaction score
No updates. The one chick on his boat found me on Facebook and bitched me out for sharing the story, now she won't return my messages. She accused me of taking pictures while everyone else helped. I'm like actually we saved your friends life so your welcome. [emoji58]

When I was an EMT in Vegas working at the Desert Inn, we responded to a Cardiac Arrest in the Main Pit. Did chest compressions, kept dude oxygenated. Medics arrived, cardioverted, and he made a full recovery.

He sent a letter to Risk Management a month later stating that we broke his Armani sunglasses during the resuscitation efforts and he wanted the hotel to reimburse for the broken sunglasses. I shit you not. True Story.