TimeBandit

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A1F61B14-6054-496A-908B-0BDBA281D39F.jpeg

NicPaus

Reaction score
My Grandparents hog farm has not had hogs in years in Iowa. Pens just sit empty they couldn't compete with the Confinement farmers. Uncles just use the rest for farming corn. Might have to convince someone to move into the vacant house and start raising hogs again to get my bacon supply. One Uncle I think has a Confinement setup as his farm where he lives. Its been forever since I have visited. Have to ask my cousin and report back.

rrrr

Reaction score
When I read stories like this, I wonder what the fuck is wrong with Californians. People that voted for this nonsense actually believe hogs will be happier if their pens have 24 square feet of space instead of what is apparently the common size of 20 square feet.

If hogs are raised to be slaughtered, does it really matter if they have a few more square feet in a pen for the six months before they're killed? What's next, laws dictating how often the shit in the pen must be removed?

Every day that goes by I realize that the freedoms I enjoy in Texas are something to be protected.

nowski

Reaction score
Bacon bootleggers, how will you know your getting the good stuff? It squeals when you take a bite...

During prohibition if there was any water left in the spoon the shine wasn't any good...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
When I read stories like this, I wonder what the fuck is wrong with Californians. People that voted for this nonsense actually believe hogs will be happier if their pens have 24 square feet of space instead of what is apparently the common size of 20 square feet.

If hogs are raised to be slaughtered, does it really matter if they have a few more square feet in a pen for the six months before they're killed? What's next, laws dictating how often the shit in the pen must be removed?

Every day that goes by I realize that the freedoms I enjoy in Texas are something to be protected.
Not much different than the "free range" chicken pens.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
My Buddy Chris lives about a mile away from the shop, his family farm raises Veggies and PORK , I gave him Humoungous Zuchini that grew to the size of a Flintstone club , Whitey the 300 lb hog "deep throated" it in seconds

playdeep

Reaction score
Confine setups are not ideal for the end consumer. But they are cost effective for low price pork. My Uncle has a hog farm. Most probably wouldn't eat pork if you saw it first hand.
I did/I don't.
...grew up on a working ranch/Matanza's.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
CopterZach is going to need turbine power to haul home the wild hogs they harvest!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

While I agree with you, you need to read how this states words propositions, they word them extremely confusing on purpose. Like the last gas tax repeal attempt, they worded it so a NO vote repealed the tax. It failed of course because most people here are idiots.

This prop was worded the same way - Are you for the humane care of animals used for food? Vote yes if so.

Now they spring it on everyone that it actually meant no bacon and higher food prices. The smart people already knew that, but there were not enough of them.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I currently have 6 lbs of bacon in my freezer and am going to need more. Lol

707dog

Reaction score
Confine setups are not ideal for the end consumer. But they are cost effective for low price pork. My Uncle has a hog farm. Most probably wouldn't eat pork if you saw it first hand.

Same could be said for all of the p#$sy us guys have eaten over the years if you knew what happen to it before we got to eat it🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Spent a career in Saudi Arabia. Might have smuggled some bacon from the US Naval base in Bahrain over the causeway.
May have done that a few times also. Along with a pork shoulder or to that may have been smuggled in by plane.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Why on earth do people vote for more government control over their lives?

Makes zero sense to me…imbeciles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Why on earth do people vote for more government control over their lives?

Makes zero sense to me…imbeciles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good question but the real issue is why do so few people with brains/common sense bother to vote. What matters in elections is WHO votes and the "imbeciles" are very motivated to vote every election day.

Of course things have changed now that the Democrats have a system to rig elections. They don't care who votes since they print their own and control the "counting"

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
This is what you get after years and years and years of sending kids to public NAZI schools. Absolutely screwed up people voting now.
Yep, just look at the resident Dems on RDP!!! Clueless, brainless NAZI graduates, that have ruined the USA's used to be best State!!!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The 5 B's - I now see this forum is all about Babes, Boats, Beer, Barbecuing and BACON!

bacon-duct-tape-meme.jpeg

Even our resident attention whore has his own bacon:

images

email-or-bacon.jpg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
This law has been on the books for years and the farmers knew they would have to comply. They just said fuck it. Yeah it's a stupid law but somebody with 4 extra square foot pig pens is gonna make a fortune selling overpriced pork in Cali. I bet pelosi has a pig farm...