WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

And so it begins

Tom Slick

Reaction score
New York City just mandated that proof of vaccination is required for indoor dining, gyms and shows. I would venture to say that LA, SF and others will make an announcement of the same nature any minute now, since there seems to be a race for Liberal run cities to be as left or further left than the next.

RodnJen

Reaction score
1628006399835.png

Spectra18

Reaction score
New York City just mandated that proof of vaccination is required for indoor dining, gyms and shows. I would venture to say that LA, SF and others will make an announcement of the same nature any minute now, since there seems to be a race for Liberal run cities to be as left or further left than the next.

Glad I know of spots that will " SILENTLY PROTEST" those are the businesses I will support. Now if I could only get my damn Disney Ticket Refund.

Spectra18

Reaction score

Some were asked to Denounce there religion during WW2 and allegiance to their beliefs. Sign a paper and youll be free to leave the concentration camp. Prisoners basically said " FUCK YOU!!!"

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Getting closer......................

gun load.gif

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Well you have CA Recall going so need more headlines. In new york Ag just announced sexual assault cases against Cuomo need more other headlines.

They can mandate, enforcement will be the issue at least out in some parts southern california. Restaurants in La are already starting to do it but won't effect them much as they are extremely high dense liberal areas anyhow.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Awesome! I hope the whole country adopts this!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You continually search for empathy, need daily validation to be relevant. In other words, you are insecure, and have low self esteem...pathetic.
Yeah you nailed it.:rolleyes:🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Some were asked to Denounce there religion during WW2 and allegiance to their beliefs. Sign a paper and youll be free to leave the concentration camp. Prisoners basically said " FUCK YOU!!!"
Something like 15-20 Christians are hacked to death with machetes every day in Nigeria...because they choose to believe differently, and refuse to renounce their religion.

In the United States, people will give up their freedoms for a cheese burger, or get injections because they are told to do so...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Just my luck, I have a business trip to NY in a few weeks [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

squeezer

Reaction score
Something like 15-20 Christians are hacked to death with machetes every day in Nigeria...because they choose to believe differently, and refuse to renounce their religion.

In the United States, people will give up their freedoms for a cheese burger, or get injections because they are told to do so...

Sounds like you should move to Nigeria...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@regor , do you have a template or something with the liberals, or do you type that out each time?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's so nice of you! One of them just told me they think I should be hacked to death by a machete...
All inclusive, peace and love 😂

I wouldn’t sweat it.
The same asshole fully supports child molesting and denies all of hunters activities regardless of endless video evidence.
Internal confusion is their game. In what can only be described as lunacy, it eases his white guilt to wish you hacked up by black marauders in an African nation.

So there is that...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I wouldn’t sweat it.
The same asshole fully supports child molesting and denies all of hunters activities regardless of endless video evidence.
Internal confusion is their game. In what can only be described as lunacy, it eases his white guilt to wish you hacked up by black marauders in an African nation.

So there is that...

Which vaggot was that?

I'm going with squeefer.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I was trying to be sensitive instead of just saying next time you’re scared and on the table.

Being sensitive to a guy who DOESN'T CARE is like voluntarily paying more taxes to help the country

Spectra18

Reaction score

I FEEL LIKE THIS GUY.

7DD8DBB0-9CA2-447F-9186-F03E4C4624C4.jpeg

AzMandella

Reaction score
You continually search for empathy, need daily validation to be relevant. In other words, you are insecure, and have low self esteem...pathetic.
In other words a flaming liberal .

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome! I hope the whole country adopts this!
Omg. Fishing. You have been on this site too long...we know you don’t believe that. The vaccine shows 62 percent blod clots (d-dimer). Fucking disaster.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Omg. Fishing. You have been on this site too long...we know you don’t believe that. The vaccine shows 62 percent blod clots (d-dimer). Fucking disaster.

Link?