WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Offspring Fired Their Drummer Of 14 Years...For Not Getting The Jab

samsah33

Reaction score
Thanks Monkey for spoiling it for me, one of my faves, now I can't unread that, next you gonna tell me Elvis is dead or some crap like that?

Ironically, Dexter Holland, the lead singer, has a PhD in Molecular Biology from USC and wrote his thesis on the identification of human mRNA-sequences within the HIV virus and predictions of Novel mechanisms for viral infections...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Thanks Monkey for spoiling it for me, one of my faves, now I can't unread that, next you gonna tell me Elvis is dead or some crap like that?

Ironically, Dexter Holland, the lead singer, has a PhD in Molecular Biology from USC and wrote his thesis on the identification of human mRNA-sequences within the HIV virus and predictions of Novel mechanisms for viral infections...
Hell, I saw them play in a hotel in HB I think, 92-93?
Like others, there are bands I like, but politics I don't. Glad the drummer stuck to it. My wife and others will be unemployed if they mandate the vaccine. Some of us leppers will have to start a colony.
Last I'd heard, Holland was flipping houses in and around HB, but that was years ago. Then a year or two back heard he was spending time in the non-vaxxed mecca of Havasu. Maybe he stays away from there now?

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
My bands gotta a drummer and we hate that Dick! He wont get vaccinated today! He wants more than nothing just to go on tour but my friends you gotta say.

We won't play, we won't play no way ay-hay! Drummer why won't you get the jab!

Just being creative I am not pro-jab