WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well, What Do You Know-Invermectin

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
'For $1/Day'... Double-Blind Ivermectin Study Reveals COVID Patients Recover More Quickly, Are Less Infectious
teaser image
"This could have a huge economic and social impact..."

The study, conducted by Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, looked at some 89 eligible volunteers over the age of 18 who had tested positive for coronavirus, and were living in state-run Covid-19 hotels. After being divided into two groups, 50% received ivermectin, and 50% received a placebo. Each patient was given the drug for three days in a row, an hour before eating.

83% of participants were symptomatic at recruitment. 13.5% of patients had comorbidities of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, hypertension or cancer. The median age of the patients was 35, ranging from 20 to 71-years-old.

Results
Treatment was discontinued on the third day, and patients were monitored every two days thereafter. By day six, 72% of those treated with ivermectin tested negative for the virus, vs. 50% of those who received the placebo. Meanwhile, just 13% of ivermectin patients were able to infect others after six days compared to 50% of the placebo group - nearly four times as many.

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@530RL
@Christopher Lucero
@GRADS
@Bobby V

Yore guberment and pharma are playing you for the fools you are..........................Trump was right AGAIN!!!!! 😆

Meathead.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
"Dont believe the hype. While this antiquated medicine (Ivermectin), may have proven successful in the treatment of some infected patients, it is nowhere near as effective and long-lasting as the Covid-19 vaccines that we have developed and tested over a short period of time."

Said every greedy politician and pharmaceutical prick hoping to get rich off of this mess......

sintax

Reaction score
"Dont believe the hype. While this antiquated medicine (Ivermectin), may have proven successful in the treatment of some infected patients, it is nowhere near as effective and long-lasting as the Covid-19 vaccines that we have developed and tested over a short period of time."

Said every greedy politician and pharmaceutical prick hoping to get rich off of this mess......

yup, follow the money folks.

and the scariest part of all of this, now that they've seen how much cash they can print from this type of man made event, you can be sure it'll be happening with a semi-regular occurrences now, this is the new "War"

fast99

Reaction score
aint no one got time for meds with expired patents!

zero money to be made from pushing ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine
Another way to look at it.
They will never allow other treatments. It will be squashed by most of the media. What better way to get rid of older Americans who may not vote the way they want. Then replace them with younger folks dependent on the gov.

sintax

Reaction score
Another way to look at it.
They will never allow other treatments. It will be squashed by most of the media. What better way to get rid of older Americans who may not vote the way they want. Then replace them with younger folks dependent on the gov.

also makes you question their push to institute higher inheritance taxes....

what if its alllllll connected! </removes_tinfoil_hat>

wzuber

Reaction score
yup, follow the money folks.

and the scariest part of all of this, now that they've seen how much cash they can print from this type of man made event, you can be sure it'll be happening with a semi-regular occurrences now, this is the new "War"
As they've been saying all along.......
" the new normal"
As you have indicated...they will continue to trot a new virous out at will and rule us with these "virous games".

Joker

Reaction score
Where is the ivermectin purchased from

Mack

Reaction score
American front line doctors will prescribe Hydroxchlooquine or ivermectin . Get online fill out form, doctor calls you and explains each to you then medicine is mailed from pharmacy to your house. Best to get it now and not wait both every effective if given early Fauci has a medical paper written in 2008 detailing how well ivomec works to kill corona viruses.

Mack

Reaction score
While I was waiting on fda approved ivomec went to town picked up over the counter and 12 hours later had taste and smell back and felt 100 times better. People who use it report other viruses being wiped out, I believe this is the number one reason why local doctors refuse to write prescriptions because there revenue stream gets disrupted

JBS

Reaction score
American front line doctors will prescribe Hydroxchlooquine or ivermectin . Get online fill out form, doctor calls you and explains each to you then medicine is mailed from pharmacy to your house. Best to get it now and not wait both every effective if given early Fauci has a medical paper written in 2008 detailing how well ivomec works to kill corona viruses.

Do you have a link for this 2008 Fauci paper. I would love to read it.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mack

Reaction score
this article is about Fauci knowing Hydroxychloroquine worked on corona viruses back in 2005
will find ivomec article soon

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Who wants to bet that within the next year or so the "covid booster" comes in the form of a "patch"? (Microneedling)😉

Dont worry about the "Quantum Dot Tattooing".. it's for your own safety🤷🏻‍♂️

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
also makes you question their push to institute higher inheritance taxes....

what if its alllllll connected!

Yup.
Dying boomers will create the largest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen.

So of course they want to tax it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Haven't looked but my old doctor told me shelf life on meds is almost meaningless so I don't worry about expiration dates.
Wife's family is full of medical peeps and every one of them says the time out dates don't mean squat. Wonder why they say don't put old stuff down the toilet if they time out??????? I could go on and on about time out dates on diabetic supplies but I don't want to start a war on RDP.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Was thinking about picking up some stock of ivermectin for our family. Maybe an early Christmas present. 👍

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Wife's family is full of medical peeps and every one of them says the time out dates don't mean squat. Wonder why they say don't put old stuff down the toilet if they time out??????? I could go on and on about time out dates on diabetic supplies but I don't want to start a war on RDP.

It's so they can sell you more meds every 6 months.

intense

Reaction score
So you can buy this over the counter?

just_floatin

Reaction score
Haven't looked but my old doctor told me shelf life on meds is almost meaningless so I don't worry about expiration dates.
My backup Epipen had a sight glass on the side showing “all clear” even though it expired two years ago.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I need to get some just to have in the house. anybody have a brand name to pick up?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Last edited: