WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

stop the mask lie!

azsunfun

Reaction score
we all have to learn this impotant covid avoidance technique.https://twitter.com/i/status/1422915794640441356

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
link no worky. need to add a space after the period and before the link. thank you

RodnJen

Reaction score
3BE4673B-D6A3-498F-B5E1-CA350AB7F235.jpeg

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Please tell me how a mask is going to protect anyone from a viral infection? All I keep hearing is that the masks save lives and the science says so. By all means, please show me the science that proves that masks prevent viral spread. I'll wait.

I've asked that question, never recieved an answer. People in authoritah have told him so and he believes it 100%.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hey Rod . Why is it the NorCal news is telling people that regular cloth masks will not protect them from smoke and particulates in the air from the forest fires ? Yet you think they will work for a virus that is far smaller than the particulates .

Of course they are not 100% effective. Neither is abstinence but there is a time and a place for it, just like masks.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Please tell me how a mask is going to protect anyone from a viral infection? All I keep hearing is that the masks save lives and the science says so. By all means, please show me the science that proves that masks prevent viral spread. I'll wait.

I'll go you one better. I'll share anecdotal evidence. So my wife is the Director of a mid-size medical office, outpatient orthopedic physical therapy. This is close contact treatment of patients of all ages that have had some form of ortho issue or traumatic event.

They did not close and continued to treat during the shut downs. What they also did was require masks be worn at all times and hands be washed when, where and how she said. Follow the rules or out you go for both patients and employees.

Everything went smoothly except for a handful of patient dipshits who just couldn't get past themselves. Anyway, that is not the real issue.

The real issue is this, nobody from her staff called in sick the entire year, except for one. You guessed it, the one who traveled to Oregon, didn't wear a mask and got COVID. She is healthy and made it through just fine.

Looking back at the employee records, there was never a month where employees didn't call in sick, let alone no call-outs during an entire year. PPE works, masks work, safety precautions work. Are they FOOL proof, no.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'll go you one better. I'll share anecdotal evidence. So my wife is the Director of a mid-size medical office, outpatient orthopedic physical therapy. This is close contact treatment of patients of all ages that have had some form of ortho issue or traumatic event.

They did not close and continued to treat during the shut downs. What they also did was require masks be worn at all times and hands be washed when, where and how she said. Follow the rules or out you go for both patients and employees.

Everything went smoothly except for a handful of patient dipshits who just couldn't get past themselves. Anyway, that is not the real issue.

The real issue is this, nobody from her staff called in sick the entire year, except for one. You guessed it, the one who traveled to Oregon, didn't wear a mask and got COVID. She is healthy and made it through just fine.

Looking back at the employee records, there was never a month where employees didn't call in sick, let alone no call-outs during an entire year. PPE works, masks work, safety precautions work. Are they FOOL proof, no.

Edited by RD!
1) Stop lying.

2) My business NEVER wore mask and had a grand total of ZERO cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I get that you guys are anti-maskers...the where did you get Covid thread is proof of it.🤣

500bbc

Reaction score

My wife manages an accounting office that normally has 85 people working. Ten person skeleton crew, all masked, all distanced, all hand washing, sanitizers everywhere, masked constantly. Six people got it, none stopped working (remotely).

Masks don't do a fucking thing.

.edited by RD

Last edited by a moderator:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"CNN told him"

You know me Steve.
I am not an anti vax crusader. I am not a covid denier, or anything even close to that.
The all inclusiveness of the crusaders is insurmountable.
They can not seem to separate any individual situation or hygiene protocol.
They reject any and all data about “masks”. (I use quotations because “mask” is not a specific PPE term)
Mask, vax, hand washing, spacing all are one to the hyperbole driven crusaders.
“Masks” only reduce spit. A face shield would be better to prevent rebreathing exhaled bacterial particulates...a normal function of exhalation.
But they won’t listen.

To me you are the perfect example of responsibility. You WILL NOT let anything happen to your family and you damn sure aren’t going to rely on me or anyone else to do it for you.
But these crusaders...all they care about is forcing others to conform regardless of effectiveness.

Tom Slick

Reaction score

That's your science? Nobody that works in your wife's office got sick because they were required to wear a mask? Yeah, okay!

hallett21

Reaction score

Short answer would be a rated and fitted mask like a N95.

Problem is the “science” has gotten skewed and now it’s a face covering. Which I agree does jack shit. I wear a perforated neck gator that does nothing but allows me inside restaurants and stores lol.

When you get fitted for an N95 and they put you under a hood while spraying ammonia (just smells like that) you find out real quick if it’s working or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
My wife manages an accounting office that normally has 85 people working. Ten person skeleton crew, all masked, all distanced, all hand washing, sanitizers everywhere, masked constantly. Six people got it, none stopped working (remotely).

Masks don't do a fucking thing.

I say you're a lying FUCKING IMBECILE...

To be fair just because they are doing that at work doesn’t mean they can’t catch it at the bar after hours.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Short answer would be a rated and fitted mask like a N95.

Problem is the “science” has gotten skewed and now it’s a face covering. Which I agree does jack shit. I wear a perforated neck gator that does nothing but allows me inside restaurants and stores lol.

When you get fitted for an N95 and they put you under a hood while spraying ammonia (just smells like that) you find out real quick if it’s working or not.

Yep, in a professional healthcare setting employees are required biannually to have an N95 fitment test. The test includes smell and taste. If either are present then the mask isn't fitting properly and get adjusted until passing both smell and taste. But hey, Rod says face masks work because his wife told him so. Yet not a single person that claims masks work because science can actually produce any science to back their claim. But wait, there are decades upon decades of real scietific proof that mask DO NOT work to prevent viral infection, but what do the real scientists know anyway?

hallett21

Reaction score
Yep, in a professional healthcare setting employees are required biannually to have an N95 fitment test. The test includes smell and taste. If either are present then the mask isn't fitting properly and get adjusted until passing both smell and taste. But hey, Rod says face masks work because his wife told him so. Yet not a single person that claims masks work because science can actually produce any science to back their claim. But wait, there are decades upon decades of real scietific proof that mask DO NOT work to prevent viral infection, but what do the real scientists know anyway?

This has been a big frustration for myself. On a legitimate bio hazard patient you throw on tyvek head to toe, N95, tested eye protection and if we’re really getting after it a “papper” (positive pressure).

The picking and choosing of PPE while I’m sure has a slight effect is not scientific at all.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This has been a big frustration for myself. On a legitimate bio hazard patient you throw on tyvek head to toe, N95, rested eye protection and if we’re really getting after it a “papper” (positive pressure).

The picking and choosing of PPE while I’m sure has a slight effect is not scientific at all.

Said a long time ago the lack of a standard is the final evidence of ineffectiveness.

GRADS

Reaction score
You know the sad part of this...hospitals are starting to not let people in to visit patients again. I spent 8 days in the ICU last year without even one visitor. But what was even worse was I watched people dying while on an iPad talking to loved ones.
If you guys don't want to wear a mask that's fine with me but when it starts to affect other people you're just being self centered little bitches.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
You know the sad part of this...hospitals are starting to not let people in to visit patients again. I spent 8 days in the ICU last year without even one visitor. But what was even worse was I watched people dying while on an iPad talking to loved ones.
If you guys don't want to wear a mask that's fine with me but when it starts to affect other people you're just being self centered little bitches.
Come on man, show me the mother fuckin science that masks work and I'll put one on. That's right, you can't because it doesn't exist.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

It doesn't affect other people. If you are sick, wear a mask and stay home. Mask or not you hang out with sick people long enough, you will get sick.

A cloth mask for Covid is like trying to stop a flood with a chain link fence. If masking worked so well the virus would be gone already.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1628201199704.png

1628201234996.png

hallett21

Reaction score

Pre Covid

In a hospital setting. Someone deemed sick and contagious are immediately asked to wear a surgical mask. Those working in the hospital immediately go to an N95 at a minimum

They should put on eye protection but ideally the surgical mask “should” catch droplets.

Hand washing before putting gloves on. Proper removal of gloves and then hand washing after patient contact.

If the patient showed signs of TB or god forbid Ebola etc. It’s full suits and a sealed off room.

I’m not trying to belittle Covid because my wife deals with the real version every day and watches 30 year old healthy people come down with blood clots etc. The complications are scary.

But wearing a face covering is not keeping you MEASURABLY safe. I won’t argue that it helps 1-8% or whatever number you wanna come up with.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

But allowing hundreds of thousands of unmasked and unvaccinated immigrants to settle all over the place is fine, because Biden is doing it?

Covid, Diphtheria, Measels, TB and God only knows what else is being brought into America. This is absolutely frightening. Lets say some shit-bag from Ghana or Nigeria brings a case of Ebloa over....you good with that?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

You are so 2 faced it cracks me up.. remember when you were in the hospital last year and they put you in the "covid" section and there was nobody else around? And you were questioning the so called "pandimic"? Or did you forget that you posted that shit?? Talk out one side, speak out the other. FFS you need to go back to paddleboarding in your pool with blow up dolls!!

500bbc

Reaction score
But allowing hundreds of thousands of unmasked and unvaccinated immigrants to settle all over the place is fine, because Biden is doing it?

Covid, Diphtheria, Measels, TB and God only knows what else is being brought into America. This is absolutely frightening. Lets say some shit-bag from Ghana or Nigeria brings a case of Ebloa over....you good with that?
Of course he is, look how he supports the destruction of the Republic,

GRADS

Reaction score
You are so 2 faced it cracks me up.. remember when you were in the hospital last year and they put you in the "covid" section and there was nobody else around? And you were questioning the so called "pandimic"?
This is 100% true I was in the ICU back in May of 2020 and there was 1 Covid patient in there at the time. What's your point?

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

So in other words. The virus isn't that bad for most people.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

Can someone do a dramatic reading of this for a good laugh.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
This is 100% true I was in the ICU back in May of 2020 and there was 1 Covid patient in there at the time. What's your point?

but then I went back and everything changed, I suddenly believed everything my guberment was telling me again.

NPC govern me harder.JPG