RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking to order a bunch of products.. please call me 949-678-8369

there is a bunch of pages on their website that just pop up as deleted now.. 😳

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If you click on the user name next to the little @ sign, it will put you in touch with that RDP member... Are you new here? LOL

I'm sure there are other Inmates who are dealers (and probably in Havasu) , But Drew and his Crew have always done me right.

wasn’t aware boatmaster was on here. I will reach out to them.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Drew is a good guy.

I just bought Seastar power steering for the toon last year from him.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Anyone with a LandnSea account (formerly Divrsified), even the stuff they don't normally stock can be ordered.

Surely you have a friend or 2 at a boat shop in town with access to whatever you need.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anyone with a LandnSea account (formerly Divrsified), even the stuff they don't normally stock can be ordered.

Surely you have a friend or 2 at a boat shop in town with access to whatever you need.

Didn’t know you could order oddball stuff through land and sea. I will ask a few friends and see if Germaine is with them. Ultimately they or AJ will end up installing what I want.

RCDave

Reaction score
I'd give Fallon Marine a call. I'm sure they could help.

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
I'm a dealer for them and Diversified Marine, Marysville Marine, Marine Wholesale among many others, let me know if I can help!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In particular I’m looking for the 4 inch setback jack plates. I’m also looking for their memory computer that goes with him the blinker style switches the adapters for the power poles and power poles.

The problem is they deleted the pages on their website and showed that jack plate computer, the power pole adapters and a bunch other stuff

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
In particular I’m looking for the 4 inch setback jack plates. I’m also looking for their memory computer that goes with him the blinker style switches the adapters for the power poles and power poles.

The problem is they deleted the pages on their website and showed that jack plate computer, the power pole adapters and a bunch other stuff
Controller....

Jackplates.....

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Controller....

Jackplates.....

Maybe they reloaded the page but that controller page hasn’t been working for the last week. Any luck on the power pole adapters?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Maybe they reloaded the page but that controller page hasn’t been working for the last week. Any luck on the power pole adapters?
I'm not sure what you mean by power poles?