WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best Consignment Shop?

4czn10

Reaction score
I am contemplating sending my 2006 Ultra out to west coast to sell/trade. Was wondering which one/s would be recommended on RDP?

instagator

Reaction score
I have used both Maxed out Marine and Hoizon in havasu, recomend both, Class acts !

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You aren’t going to go wrong with any of the three that people recommend on the site whether that be Preston at Horizon, Ricky at maxed out, or Paul Outdrive1.

Personally I would call all three and see which one fits your program the best. Which one is going to store the boat for you if you are sending it out here? Does the boat need any minor work?

Do your due diligence! What are they providing and for what services? What are they charging % wise? If they are storing the boat do they have the insurance in place if something happens? Or does it fall under your insurance? Do they require the title at drop off?

These are all questions I would ask before I dropped off 80-100k at someone’s door. Personally I trust all three of the aforementioned businesses…. But just being real I dropped a boat off at OCM to get sold as well. I picked up that boat days before shit went sideways.

Last edited:

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I don't know if Maxed out is a consignment operation, but he sold my boat and all went well. It went fast too.

Reactions: DWC

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I don't know if Maxed out is a consignment operation, but he sold my boat and all went well. It went fast too.

Yea they do consignment...I talked to them recently about doing one for me. OP the 3 that Dave recommended are the best around havasu...any one of them would do right by you on it.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
You aren’t going to go wrong with any of the three that people recommend on the site whether that be Preston at Horizon, Ricky at maxed out, or Paul Outdrive1.

Personally I would call all three and see which one fits your program the best. Which one is going to store the boat for you if you are sending it out here? Does the boat need any minor work?

Do your due diligence! What are they providing and for what services? What are they charging % wise? If they are storing the boat do they have the insurance in place if something happens? Or does it fall under your insurance? Do they require the title at drop off?

These are all questions I would ask before I dropped off 80-100k at someone’s door. Personally I trust all three of the aforementioned businesses…. But just being real I dropped a boat off at OCM to get sold as well. I picked up that boat days before shit went sideways.

This

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Preston and Ricky are solid guys, and very trustworthy. They are both in Havasu, I try to focus more in Parker. I’ve also heard really good things about Robert at Coast. The days of Tim at OCM ripping people off are long gone. You’ll be safe no matter who you chose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatnam2

Reaction score
I use Outdrive1 quite a few times, never a issue. I tend to stick with the Parker guys, just how i roll.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Indoor storage or outdoor storage would be an issue I would be concerned about.