WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

extreme DUI ends up in my yard.....

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I needed to stop blaming everyone else for my problems. As soon as I realized it was my fault and only I could fix it things got a lot better.
Put vicious back in the box...

retaocleg

Reaction score
case info posted by the PD.......... https://p2c.lhcaz.gov/dailybulletin.aspx

on 8/11

AR 2104519
1) Criminal Damage-defa...
Bush, David Constantine (W /M/62) Arrest on chrg of 1) Criminal Damage-deface Over $1000 (F), 2) Dui-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo (M), 3) Dui W/bac Of .08 Or More (M), 4) Dui-extreme-bac .15-.20 (M), 5) Criminal Damage (under $1000) (M), and 6) Leave Accid/damage Attend Veh (M), at 3000-BLK Kiowa Blvd N, Lake Havasu City, AZ, on 8/11/2021 19:52.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I don’t know David Bush but will find out who is soon enough.

FYI I just had a close friend and great guy, father and grandfather pass away from liver cancer. His life from February till he passed was horrible for him and his family. He was a lifelong drinker but I can’t tell you that’s what caused his liver cancer. Rest in peace big Mike

Groper

Reaction score
case info posted by the PD.......... https://p2c.lhcaz.gov/dailybulletin.aspx

on 8/11

AR 2104519
Bush, David Constantine (W /M/62) Arrest on chrg of 1) Criminal Damage-deface Over $1000 (F), 2) Dui-liquor/drugs/vapors/combo (M), 3) Dui W/bac Of .08 Or More (M), 4) Dui-extreme-bac .15-.20 (M), 5) Criminal Damage (under $1000) (M), and 6) Leave Accid/damage Attend Veh (M), at 3000-BLK Kiowa Blvd N, Lake Havasu City, AZ, on 8/11/2021 19:52.
Weird I thought Dave's last name was Johnson :rolleyes:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Anyone else notice on the 12th that there no Aloha on Aloha Drive? :looking:

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of chatter about Dave Bush Racing in the whacker section…..Same guy I’m guessing?

retaocleg

Reaction score
A lot of chatter about Dave Bush Racing in the whacker section…..Same guy I’m guessing?

yup.....
hotlap not connected in any way, just sold DBR stuff
you can only go so far with free interweb searches🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
yup.....
hotlaps marine too? you can only go so far with free interweb searches🤷‍♂️

Hot Laps is owned by Joe Abalera.. I am not sure what his involvement is with DBR. Not that it matters I’m just saying Joe has nothing to do with this..

JayBreww

Reaction score
So, maybe this one?
57A11861-992E-4472-9C87-40A55E16799B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I once arrested a DUI that blew a .49 BAC at 11AM. He did a great job on the FST's and admitted drinking a fifth of Vodka every day. He damn near passed the tests. A few days later, one of our officers arrested a DUI that blew a ,53 BAC. I'm sure alot of that could be contributed to burping and unexpected mouth alcohol. Regardless, Vic, I'm proud you saw the light, and you will be around for alot longer than if you continued down that dark path!

retaocleg

Reaction score
Hot Laps is owned by Joe Abalera.. I am not sure what his involvement is with DBR. Not that it matters I’m just saying Joe has nothing to do with this..
no connections to the accident.....correct

clarence

Reaction score
AR 2104519

Hey LAM, made the paper

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I am finding out as I get older in life that I probably shouldn’t drink.. I don’t have the ability to say when.. and I turn into a dick.

That said I don’t drive.. there’s no need too.

lol. I have been in the same boat lately. Decided to take a 2 month break and the first thing I noticed is i feel much better. Don’t really miss it much yet but it’s only been 3 weeks.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I am finding out as I get older in life that I probably shouldn’t drink.. I don’t have the ability to say when.. and I turn into a dick.

I never could drink like your crew did, but I could always hold my own.

What I've discovered as I get older is that I can't sleep when I get any sort of buzz going. So I lay down and take about a two hour nap then I'm up. And now booze doesn't taste good so I sit there drinking water, feeling myself get hung over. Things were way more fun when I could just sleep it off... LOL

TBulger

Reaction score
Vic, YOU know I've watched you since day one when you were the asshole tuff guy or thought you were, on RDP. Many of us deplored you and couldn't believe how big of a dick you WERE. You made a HUGE change in your life much to the delight of many of us here on RDP. You've done good and I can say without a doubt, I'm PROUD of you. Go give those kids and mama a squeeze from ALL of us who've followed your path!!!!! One more person would be very proud also "Old Texan"

He was cocky, but never a dick. Most on here were very supportive and I for one always like to hear what Vic has to say.

retaocleg

Reaction score
hasn't stopprd me a bit............even after 1 beer, wife will give me the look when saying i need cigs.......i know there is no way i go..........hmmmmmm............grab a beer, say i need a burger?...........life is good! she is the best! she is in the car for burgers!

TeamGreene

Reaction score

I haven't had a sip since Feb because of being on some meds for an unrelated matter. The thing I miss the most is Friday evenings use to be the unwind time with the wife and a few cocktails hit the spot. Six months without it has been relatively easy. Didn't drink during the week anyway so it was just Friday and Saturday nights. Can't say I feel a whole lot different but I know it's better for me in the long run.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Love my cold beer and have now reason to give it up , everything in moderation, theres a time and a place for everything I dont drink and drive period !

LuauLounge

Reaction score
When I’m not drinking or when I’ve had enough, I drink club soda with a lime. Looks the same as my vodka sodas.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
For those of you who have made the right choice, how did you combat giving up the social interaction aspect of drinking? Asking for a friend.

As suggested above, club soda with lime, or a NA beer offering. I really like Heineken zero. It tastes just like beer to me. You have to plan ahead and BYOB to most functions.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
For those of you who have made the right choice, how did you combat giving up the social interaction aspect of drinking? Asking for a friend.
I won’t lie to you. I cut most people out of my life. I don’t really talk to any of my drinking buddies anymore. We may talk every once in a while but we don’t really hang out. My best man in my wedding has never met my kids and he’s not allowed at my house. I’ve made a lot of sacrifices in my life but everyone of them for the better. All I do these days is work and hang out with the family.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Had he said some of us don’t know when to stop. he would have been correct. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone that could get to .26 and walk around. It’s not a good thing. It’s years of alcohol abuse in my family.
Good you knew you had a problem and faced it. Most don’t stop until their in prison or the mortuary! Had a drunk driver pulled out in front of me and I t-boned him and he died on scene. Police report showed he was .34 also. Autopsy stated his kidneys were shutting down at time of death. Most people’s bodies start shutting down with that much booze in them. This guy was a Pro!! I felt really sorry for his children he left behind. So unnecessary!!

Last edited:

Tpltrbl303

Reaction score

What social interaction needs to be given up?

The adjustment to being in certain situations was tough but mainly because I had no experience in dealing with them sober.

My friends are still my friends, my drinking buddies were never really friends to begin with.

And there is no combat when you cease fighting everyone and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Coming out of College (Chico State -yes we earn the rep.... ;)) I was drinking way too much. I realized that that it was leading nowhere good and needed to dial it back. I don't drink at all on work nights and even on weekends it is a couple of beverages for the entire weekend. There are exceptions to those rules of course but they are rare. I have changed as I got older and now I do not like the feeing of being drunk. It is not a good place for me. The other side of it is I now have wicked hangovers.

Life in moderation.