WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

Bear Down

Reaction score
For those that traveled in the I.E. freeways especially the 10 in fontana in the 2005 era...
There was a great battle similar to this with strip clubs.. it was against club 210 and the full nude place in San Bernardino off hospitality. Club 210 was a topless bar, so it sold beer.... so club 210 had a bill board that referenced the San Bernardino club and mentioned they served beer unlike the other club.. sure as shit, a few weeks later, the San Bernardino club put up a sign saying something to the effect. " our customers don't need beer goggles for our girls " classic Mike drop! I think thay San Bernardino club had tons of money cause they were always battling the city...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

707dog

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210812-132208_Facebook.jpg

For sale on market place

Tank

Reaction score
What a disappointment he turned to be for the state of Ca
RINO for sure. Here him just say, "don't complain about your freedom of choice, screw your freedom. Wear the mask!"

You'd think his ass would detest government control and mandates since he was born 2 years after Nazi Germany conquered and controlled his country for just under 2 years. I'm sure his mom and pops had some stories about govnt over reach and control. :rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
RINO for sure. Here him just say, "don't complain about your freedom of choice, screw your freedom. Wear the mask!"

You'd think his ass would detest government control and mandates since he was born 2 years after Nazi Germany conquered and controlled his country for just under 2 years. I'm sure his mom and pops had some stories about govnt over reach and control. :rolleyes:
His father was an Austrian Nazi sympathizer...so he may have been raised very "ruling class".

Besides that, why in the hell would I take any medical advice from a steroid monkey who's only medical experience may have been from filming "Twins"?

TrollerDave

Reaction score
His father was an Austrian Nazi sympathizer...so he may have been raised very "ruling class".

Besides that, why in the hell would I take any medical advice from a steroid monkey who's only medical experience may have been from filming "Twins"?
Don’t forget Kindergarten Cop
1628893927135.jpeg

That’s half way to a PhD in Hollywood.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Our Walmart charges 5 cents per bag. I double bag pop and my ice tea drinks, both 2liter bottles. That's all I buy at Walmart. One cashier when I asked her for four bags for two bottles of ice tea and pop. She said something, but I was like hey I'm paying for the bags.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
We pick up a number of items at Smart and Final. Almost like a 7/11 for us, quick in/quick out. We’re in LV this weekend, everything that had any weight to it is double bagged by the cashier. In CA, bags are 10 cents and they don’t double bag.
Must have left with $2 in bags today….