WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Classless Assholes Today

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Boy were you guys right about the channel. As I am not there often and the Raider Nation, as they have been described in here were in full force. I was at the mouth of the channel in the swim area and this boat on the other side were cranking some extremely loud and clear rap music. Every other word clear as a bell was n- word this and motherfucker that. Tons of kids around. This isn’t a get off my lawn deal but it seemed very tasteless for the audience. If you going to blast you stuff to 11 at least not with such clear lyrics like that. Probably happens all the time.

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Did see a nice dog in the water though.
3FC25CC7-704C-451F-B9CA-BCF4B7527B55.jpeg
D1431832-9450-4D23-87E6-0955AE97A271.jpeg
DCDAB854-A8C6-4FF4-8D70-B356D6FEAD42.jpeg

sintax

Reaction score
Hate you break it, but this is everywhere.....

This last year we were at Newport beach celebrating my nieces 1st bday. We had maybe 20 people, 12 of which were kids under 8.

There was a group of people right next to us who played that Cardi B Pussy song on repeat at a volume level of 12 while their 3 pre-teen daughters did the whole dance routine over and over. Zero regard for what was happening 10 feet from them. Or the fact they should prob be in jail for child endangerment for allowing their kids to know about that shit song / dance.

Welcome to the new normal!

River Runnin

Reaction score
You haven't lived! 🤯 Until you navigate through a field of Wave Tractors! ... At LEAST! 1/2 a dozen plows work'n hard (Both sides and down the middle) above the pump station around noon er so! 😑

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
maybe I should. I’m kinda sick of dogs at the mall, grocery store, library, liquor stores, crack houses and brothels. I guess im insane for not wanting to be around your animals.
I'll keep my dog away from the liquor stores, crack houses and brothels as long as you stay away from the mall, grocery stores and libraries.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have no dog in the fight, but I did have someones dog jump on my gelcoat before in the channel with muddy gravel feet and run thru my boat.

My GF at the time though I was going to fucking throw a valve. It took every ounce of my human existence to not end up in jail that day. And no, they werent apologetic!

As far as WAP being blasted, yup, aint chaging anytime soon. People right now give zero fucks about anyone else. Lock and load , stay home, and be vigilant is all I can suggest. Its what my family is practicing till things cool off.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Is this behavior on the water still seasonal or here to stay? Seems as though back in April it was mellow. Looking forward to boating in October.

Backlash

Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but I'll take one or both of my dogs wherever the fuck I want. If we go to the river, our dogs go with us. If we go to the beach, we take them with us. They are part of our family, and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it. 🖕😁

petie6464

Reaction score
The dog thing has gotten out of control. I love dogs, have two; a Pit Bull and a Chihuahua.🙄 (The two are hysterically amusing as the little one runs the show that is until the cat shows up as he is ultimately the boss of the yard. )

People taking dogs everywhere including the grocery store and restaurants is ridiculous. I watched a couple with a bull dog in a stroller feeding it with a fork at a restaurant, come on!

Loving animals is great but treating them as people => is not and its downright unholy.

I don't want to eat with your dog even if his table manners are better than yours.

WYRD

Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but I'll take one or both of my dogs wherever the fuck I want. If we go to the river, our dogs go with us. If we go to the beach, we take them with us. They are part of our family, and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it. 🖕😁
For not trying to be a dick yore doing a pretty damn good job 👍

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I’m not concerned with the type of body of water. Leave your dogs at home
Go ahead. Go argue with him about it.
E1370B0E-02F6-4094-A3B4-7A665AAF42AA.png

What’s the worst that could happen? 😎

Joking aside you might maybe get used to it.
Heck some restaurants are including a doggy menu. The outdoor dining thing makes bringing Fido an option.
Boy did you pick the wrong website to bitch about people’s dogs😂😂

badgas

Reaction score
The idiots are out there and not hard to find. Go to Glamis and spend the day at olds and your night at the drags and you will find all the low class trash you want. For me and my house I would rather go enjoy the beautiful dunes. Same thing with Havasu just avoid the channel and go out and enjoy the beautil lake.

From my observation that music that @The Prisoner mentioned is usually pumping out of wake boats with young white kids.

It blows me away that so many people think Havasu is the size of lake Perris : ) They launch and go into the channel then later the make a trip around the island and go back to ramps. What a fun day !

For Dogs ! I love our dog but I agree dont bring your butt licking, smelly, shedding animal into a restaurant unless it's an emergency. If you have your dog in the water and your boat that is cool as long as it does not bark and leaves other people alone no one enjoys that.

BTW it wasnt Raider Nation, The Raiders had a game yesterday 🤘

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Went to a Poke/Salad bowl restaurant for lunch the other day. Like the place and their food but ain't never going back. Blasting rap and every other word was an f-bomb. Made eating inside (no one else was there) impossible.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Went to a Poke/Salad bowl restaurant for lunch the other day. Like the place and their food but ain't never going back. Blasting rap and every other word was an f-bomb. Made eating inside (no one else was there) impossible.

If it’s good, make it to go. 😬

77charger

Reaction score
Unfortunately its a look at my stereo system wheter river or glamis everyone trys to be the dj aint nothing like being at glamis nice spot chilling them come the SxS guys all trying to outdo each other with radios.

Personally if i pull up and they are blasting music well i could go elsewhere and dont consider them inconsiderate at that point.Now when you are somewhere and they pull up then blast it well they are just assholes!I dont mind a moderate level either but when its bad enough you cant talk well then it sucks

Singleton

Reaction score
I avoid the channel on Saturdays. Sunday afternoons after 3pm is the best or early week (Monday - Wednesday).

The music part - last time we had that issue the Havasu PD boat drove by 3 times, each time the music would get turned down or off as the PD boat passes. Finally PD parked by crazyhorse and walked over so the loud offending music boat could not see them. Music stopped, PD boat rolled over and took 1 guy away. Found out the boat next to us called the PD and reported the music and everyone cheered when the music was finally off!

The lack of respect is what kills me. As I get older I realize respect is no longer taught by some parents. Only see it, in those boat and dirt parents who grew up with it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Why? I am asking!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Because few people actually control their dogs. If I let my kids do what I’ve seen some of these unleashed dogs do in and around boats the RDP parenting police would come unglued. Some dog owners are fine, others are disrespectful dog owners. You don’t get a pass to disrupt all my shit and scratch up someone else’s boat because you are a dog owner.

Do I let my kid squirt your boat and throw mud at it? No. Then you shouldn’t let your dog sling mud and splash water on my boat.

I certainly don’t let my kids jump on or in anyone’s boat soaking wet, covered in sand or mud. How about letting my kids drag their sand covered hands all over the gel coat of my boat? No one lets their kids do that. If your dog does that type of shit because he is “excited” you should have also brought a leash.

This of course could not be anyone here, because everyone here always wears their life vests, uses their lanyards, never drinks a drop on the water, has their dog leashed 100% of the time, follows all boating etiquette and protocols per coast guard regulations, never speeds, never takes single women out for the day on their boats, never tows anything without an F550 and pays cash for everything.

I have 0 problems with calm/tame/sane dogs. If your dog does something crazy to my kids or my stuff, expect response from me.

Last edited:

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I dont bring my dogs to the grocery store or restaurants but they deserve to play outdoors as much as the rest of us. View attachment 1038078

Us too. We have two Yorkies and a Blue Heeler. As long as they’re comfortable and cool, then yes. If it’s too hot then the dogs are miserable. Booties and misters on the boat. The husky in OP pic probably doesn’t get out of the water. 🙂

77charger

Reaction score
I'm not going to Havasu until there is a recession. Remember the good old days of 2009-2013! Nice and quiet!
Even better was early 90s sandbar was basically unknown. Could go to channel 11am three day weekend and plenty of parking too.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I'm not going to Havasu until there is a recession. Remember the good old days of 2009-2013! Nice and quiet!

Please tell that to everyone you know, and add that the lake does not exist outside of the Channel, 3 Dunes, Steamboat cove, Copper Canyon, Pirates, and the Sandbar. :)

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hey look, I get it. I understand we live in a society full of “dudes” who can’t go anywhere without their “emotional support animals” or their “pronouns”

Hey Mr. Dog hater Dude. My dogs are on a leash, unless at home. Period. Dogs are a helluve lot more worthwhile than a Shitty GF.

With yer attitude, you'd do well to behave, and to mind yer manners. Dogs are excellent judges of Character.

They all do what they're told, and are better behaved than many children. They guard the Fuck out of my house, inside and out. 1st line of defense.

The 2 big ones are rescued from Tweaker horror. Had to steal one back, after MFKrs broke into the house and killed the mother of the other 2. Went straight to Lubbock, laid in wait,, and got my dog back.. Went to SO, and laid bare my crime. "Your Dog." Karma.

They are all grateful AF.
My 3 legged Pom was thought to be unable to breed. I wasn't going to let him live his life in a Kennel. Yeah. he's a fearless Stud. Puppies in 2 months to prove it, with Baby Grace, the little black dog. Now we know.

Do I love my dog's? Hell yeah Brother.