WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The future of going to a game

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Started by the big girl way in the back hurling a drink. I guess ticket prices aren't high enough. Maybe once the covid money runs out it'll get better. But gotta hand it to LA fans....first game ever at that stadium! Marvelous!!!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Started by the big girl way in the back hurling a drink. I guess ticket prices aren't high enough. Maybe once the covid money runs out it'll get better. But gotta hand it to LA fans....first game ever at that stadium! Marvelous!!!

We were in Vegas yesterday/today....still infested with section 8 trash.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Los Angeles... nuff said. Big boy had the high ground then took a beating pretty well

badgas

Reaction score
And yall rip on Raider Nation 😂

Trust me the Charger fans in SD where awful. We went to games for 10 years in a row down there and some of biggest garbage gang banger trash you have ever seen all draped in Charger gear. Now you send them to LA with all the dirt bag Lamb fans .....have fun.

The Raiders get the bad rap but any NFL crowd that is from a big liberal city is going to have a bunch of dirt bags in the crowd.

I will pass

DWC

Reaction score
Some old school headlock right crosses
From the dude on the right. That’ll show up in the morning. The other guys, not so much.
Good mix of a hockey and football fight though
B9BDE9A3-2863-4DD0-8F34-94006E29F04A.jpeg

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Love how nobody around them is too upset or surprised. Like its just a fight, what's the big deal...

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Growing up today is a lot different than it was years ago.
I was told a long time ago when growing up, Don't Let Your Mouth Write a Check that Your Ass Can't Cash.
I'm assuming that the gentlemen missed that day in school when it was taught.

Backlash

Reaction score
Growing up today is a lot different than it was years ago.
I was told a long time ago when growing up, Don't Let Your Mouth Write a Check that Your Ass Can't Cash.
I'm assuming that the gentlemen missed that day in school when it was taught.

I'm sure ALL of those dudes missed more than one day of school! 🤣

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Sadly this is how low society has sank in Socal.

boatnam2

Reaction score
There was a fight at raider game also, i say they got to a 3 beer 1 hotdog limit.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
And yall rip on Raider Nation 😂

Trust me the Charger fans in SD where awful. We went to games for 10 years in a row down there and some of biggest garbage gang banger trash you have ever seen all draped in Charger gear. Now you send them to LA with all the dirt bag Lamb fans .....have fun.

The Raiders get the bad rap but any NFL crowd that is from a big liberal city is going to have a bunch of dirt bags in the crowd.

I will pass

I am going to call BS on that. I was a huge NFL and Chargers fan.(until they took a knee) Lived there from 84-2017. Went to most raider games. Not saying you didn't see some gang bangers, but saying they were worse than the raider fans is wrong. Plus San Diego was just about the last hold out red city in Ca. You want to talk about lib cities and the raiders were from LA and Oakland?

badgas

Reaction score
I am going to call BS on that. I was a huge NFL and Chargers fan.(until they took a knee) Lived there from 84-2017. Went to most raider games. Not saying you didn't see some gang bangers, but saying they were worse than the raider fans is wrong. Plus San Diego was just about the last hold out red city in Ca. You want to talk about lib cities and the raiders were from LA and Oakland?

I never said the Charger fans were worse I say they were "awful" and they were, Not all of them but a lot of them. Raider games were the same way. I never missed a game the entire time they were in LA and there was a LOT of scum and violence, but guess what ? there were thousands of poeple like myself who have never worn handcuffs and just loved the team. My point was that Raider fans along with fans in these garbage "liberal cities", I guess I should have said liberal garbage states.

I went to games In Dallas in the early 90's and it was like a church picnic nothing like LA, SD heck even anahiem back then had a lot of fights.

Trust me i'm not defending the Crap that these Raider fans pull off I'm just saying that the other teams/cites have their dirt bags as well yet it's called out as "Raider Nation"

If you were at those games you can't deny that chargers fans behaved completely different on Raider week. Sort of like " Eff those Raider fans, this is our house " If not you must have been sitting the high rent seats : )

Any way it's all good, I don't like thugs and have not been to a live NFL game the Raiders left LA and probably never will.

PlanB

Reaction score
I never said the Charger fans were worse I say they were "awful" and they were, Not all of them but a lot of them. Raider games were the same way. I never missed a game the entire time they were in LA and there was a LOT of scum and violence, but guess what ? there were thousands of poeple like myself who have never worn handcuffs and just loved the team. My point was that Raider fans along with fans in these garbage "liberal cities", I guess I should have said liberal garbage states.

I went to games In Dallas in the early 90's and it was like a church picnic nothing like LA, SD heck even anahiem back then had a lot of fights.

Trust me i'm not defending the Crap that these Raider fans pull off I'm just saying that the other teams/cites have their dirt bags as well yet it's called out as "Raider Nation"

If you were at those games you can't deny that chargers fans behaved completely different on Raider week. Sort of like " Eff those Raider fans, this is our house " If not you must have been sitting the high rent seats : )

Any way it's all good, I don't like thugs and have not been to a live NFL game the Raiders left LA and probably never will.

My shirt for Raiders games when I was a Chargers season ticket holder. The NFL can fuck off now, but the Raiders games were always interesting. Worse fan bases I ever dealt with were actually Philly and New England to tell the truth.
FSCN0037.JPG

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

I agree. Not high rent seat lol, but yes Charger fans were different on those days. One thing that really pissed me off. Raider drove his decked out truck with the raider graphics. Actually a really nice job. Leaving the game and it was all fucked up. Not sure what happened, but man I was like wtf.

PlanB

Reaction score
I agree. Not high rent seat lol, but yes Charger fans were different on those days. One thing that really pissed me off. Raider drove his decked out truck with the raider graphics. Actually a really nice job. Leaving the game and it was all fucked up. Not sure what happened, but man I was like wtf.

A lot of the problems at those games happened in the parking lot. They would let people into the lot that did not have game tickets and they would hang out before and during the game and get drunk and party. Lots of fights and some stabbings occurred because of this. They should have never let people into the lot that did not have tickets to the game.

RVRKID

Reaction score
We were at the game and everyone around us were cool and having a good time. I'm glad my 10 year old didn't have to see that bullshit. Also I was very happy to see nobody take a knee during the National Anthem and only one Anthem!

badgas

Reaction score
An update from SoFi stadium:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fans-involved-brawl-rams-chargers-134358772.html

Don't know how they will really do this, but I guess facial recognition may be involved? These guys may need to get some fake mustaches if they want to go to a game or concert. 😂

With todays cameras and tech it amazes me the people that will stand there and deliver 40 blows to someones head that could easily result in a death and think noting of it.

Pretty scary

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
With todays cameras and tech it amazes me the people that will stand there and deliver 40 blows to someones head that could easily result in a death and think noting of it.

Pretty scary

Never underestimate a majority of the population's ability to act before thinking. Well, basically, don't expect most people to think in general.

Almost witnessed a group of fat, short chicks brawl at the OC Fair over some line cutting. My brother tried to tell them to please move the baby in the stroller in the middle of the pushing match. I said "Bro, don't get involved. This baby has already lost the genetic lottery. Now look at the parent's behavior. There's no hope for that child turning out well. Let it be."

It was sad but it was also the truth.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score