WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hawaii Arrests....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I guess there’s the answer to THAT question…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah?
Don’t buy Chinese fake vax cards?
My guy has the legit shit.
The brothers Chung fucked up.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Don't play their silly VAX Games..:mad:....believe in yourselves and try growing a pair and tell them, (whoever "them" are),...... to go fuck themselves. 🖕 :cool:🖕
YES,....... this is what I have done.....and "they" backed off and are leaving me alone......and If I am required to show a VAX Card to go to a public "somewhere/anywhere"....I simply don't go.

I may die from Covid.......but I for one have had enough of this foolishness! I refuse to play!

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Ok, what ever you say.......Schultz!
Screenshot_20210815-202858_Google.jpg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I've been watching Kendall Grove on Maui. It's pretty fucked up what the state is doing to the citizens versus what the tourists are allowed. Of course that's assuming it's true, but I've met him a few times and he seemed to be a straight shooter.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I've been watching Kendall Grove on Maui. It's pretty fucked up what the state is doing to the citizens versus what the tourists are allowed. Of course that's assuming it's true, but I've met him a few times and he seemed to be a straight shooter.

What the politicians have done in Hawaii to the residents is criminal...its created a shit storm. But lets roll out the red carpet to the fucking tourists and completely overwhelm the locals systems,

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
What the politicians have done in Hawaii to the residents is criminal...its created a shit storm. But lets roll out the red carpet to the fucking tourists and completely overwhelm the locals systems,
Kind of what a Blue State did to a Red State over the last 18 months, don't cha ya think!!! 🤷‍♂️

wzuber

Reaction score
Is Hawaii requiring proof of Vax cards to travel there now?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
vax card or test within a certain time frame. Google safe travels hawaii.

Test 72 hours prior to travel. Been doing that for the last 18 months to get back to home.

wzuber

Reaction score
Ok...thx guys. That is the same info. We've been working with and planning on. I was concerned there had been a recent change req. Vax. My wife would b extremely disappointed. We arrive in Maui the 27 Aug.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Ok...thx guys. That is the same info. We've been working with and planning on. I was concerned there had been a recent change req. Vax. My wife would b extremely disappointed. We arrive in Maui the 27 Aug.

Nope...no mandated Vax yet. That is going to be a big issue if it happens.

At this point if you are really Vaxed with papers you are good to go. If not Vaxed you test 72 hours out and negative results gets you through. If no Vax and no test you are required to quarantine For 10 days.

Both Vax and negative tests must be uploaded to the state travel website before your flight. It gets a little difficult if you are not able to do so. It can be done but they don’t make it easy for you especially if you are a tourist needing a rental car and hotel.

Backlash

Reaction score
We have beautiful beaches, coconuts, waterfalls and big waves here on the mainland. Hawaii? No thanks, I'll pass. 😁