WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
A2D8CA04-1837-4982-B184-49F9EC6C51FA.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score

Biden could’ve just said, “nah, we’re not doing that.” You know, because he’s the president and he’s responsible for every decision he makes under HIS presidency.
Very minimal maaaaaaaaaayve should’ve had a plan. Like any plan. Anything but “leave everything, get on the plane let’s go.” A Fuckin 8th grader could’ve come up with a better exit strategy.

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
View attachment 1039432
You are absolutely correct in stating that there was a process in place for this to happen... Earl Schibe has a process to paint cars, Chip Foose has a process to paint cars... give me a Foose painted car any day over Earl...

When you ignore your intelligence briefings (yes the rats are all starting to cover their own butts and letting people know that they warned the administration this would happen) have no plan to counter this type of activity, bypass critical part of "the plan" and are seen as a week joke across the world, shit goes wrong. Last time I checked and its very unfortunate, Biden was still Commander and Chief, and he is in control.

Hey, you know that was a plan in place for US energy independence and we were kicking ass until Biden decided to stop the Keystone Pipeline in a matter of Hours, these are your Union Brothers as well aren't they? Did I miss a post on how bad this was... So if this SOB can stop this pipeline and thousands of jobs with the stroke of a pen, cant he correct a faulty plan to leave Afghanistan... or was it faulty at all until these ass holes get in and decide to do the opposite of what ever Trump did because he sent mean tweets. If you disagree with that, why do we have multiple clips of both Biden and Harris bad mouthing the vaccine during the campaign only because it was seen as Trumps, now that they call it theirs they are trying to mandate everyone has to get the shots?

The truth is we have people in key positions that have absolutely no business being in them and they are making decisions based on political persuasions and its costing peoples lives...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wonder...
Did Trump's exit strategy include leaving billions of dollars worth of equipment? And also writing off human lives?

I am all for a Taliban sleep over at Camp David...now would be a good time. F'n Biden gave them serious hardware for killing, but I wonder if he'd share his ice cream? They could probably even bring heroin for Hunter, like a house warming gift.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Thought this was funny : HYSTERICAL

What world we living in!!!!
ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S ON FIRST’ - updated 2021 version. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still