1622561877598.png

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@GRADS

Meathead.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
β€œI think as these bills were going through various legislatures, I remember the NCAA put out a statement saying any state that enacts this, we’re not going to hold events there,” DeSantis said. β€œAnd so I called the Speaker of the House in Florida and I said, β€˜did you hear what they said?’ And he’s like, β€˜yeah,’ I said, we definitely got to get this done.”

β€œYou can’t be cowed by these organizations, or particularly by woke corporations from doing the right thing. And so my view was throughout this whole time, we have to protect our girls, it is discriminatory to force them to compete against biological males,” DeSantis continued. β€œAnd so if the price of having a tournament is that I have to deny equal opportunity to hundreds of thousands of young girl and women athletes throughout Florida, I am much more willing to stand with the girls. And to hell with these events.”

Ronnie is nails!!!!!!! πŸ‘

SixD9R

Reaction score
I don’t know how I missed this hilarious thread until today.
Seems our liberal friends have been missing it as well despite being called out in the first post.
Florida is looking better and better. We live in Pa. but also own a home near the west coast of Florida. Might be making a major change in retirement plans.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"At $50, it's a bargain. It's a great festival." - Rachel Levine

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
β€œI’m taking a cool hundi...might meet someone!”

Squeefer

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't see many young people. I am around people that work hard, kinda leaves out the young crowd if ya know what I mean. How the fuck did this happen ?

People weren't paying attention. I've been screaming for years about these sick liberals and their sexual deviant ways, but people just couldn't be bothered. πŸ‘Ž

Having a commie media doesn't help either.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Take a good look at that creature. Probably 240 lbs of soy, standing about 5'6". This animal hasn't so much as run to the bathroom with the shits, let alone thought about training for physical combat.
Safety glasses, a Walmart helmet and a mask isn't going to do a damn bit of good when "good 'ol boys" come out to play.

Look at the enemy. Know your enemy.
They want people like me dead. They have stated their thoughts. Parents needn't be in childrens' lives, conservative thoughts are evil and free thought is not allowed.

The loudest minority can still be silence by the quiet majority. This is really just the beginning.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sorry, a little off today, but pretty sure I read "partially erect" and "female"...

This is why I believe young girls should be trained to defend themselves. The problems have rarely, if ever, been those of that background. The problems are, and will be, those using it as a means.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I liked how they say male appearing.

No appearing to it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jet496

Reaction score
This all reminds me of the Hunger Games. The more bizarre, gay & twisted you are the more you fit in. It's getting about time to shut the shit show down.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This all reminds me of the Hunger Games. The more bizarre, gay & twisted you are the more you fit in. It's getting about time to shut the shit show down.
Never watched the movie, or read the books. I am pretty bizarre though, and can be pretty twisted...not much of a switch hitter though.
I believe the ability to process abnormal thoughts will become pretty valuable in the near future...Being bizarre may be useful. Being a bit twisted will be useful as a means to survive in a twisted world.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Every left wing "journalist" seems to be in a competition to see who can be the poster child for soy boys.