WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anti Covid 19 Vax videos and info.... PSA

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Dave, its your show and I completely respect that.

There are many treads posted with regards with results from taking the COVID-19 shot. Positive and or negative affects.

If you don't object, I like to start a thread with regards on possible negative affects on the COVID-19 shot and or videos of information regarding not receiving the COVID-19 shot, until certified tests have been performed. So anyone may make a personal viable decision to receiving the shot.

IMO I believe individuals who have received their shot, not view these videos.
Their decision was made. I pray their COVID-19 shot, maintains their health from ever catching this virus for the next 100 years.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Dr. John is Pro Vaxer...

Interesting to hear...

I'm still all ears....

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Need tiktoc (whatever the F it is..LOL)

But worth it...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Dr. John - Pro Vax

Ivermectin info

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Dr. John - Jab

Why the need for a jab, if we have treatment????....

Pretty much... Dr. Jab answers that question...... $$$$$$$$

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20210814_231624.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

I had Bell’s Palsey a few years ago. Thought it was a stroke. For me it was temporary but not the case for many. It would have royally sucks if it did not go away in a few weeks. Kind a of a PITA game changer For me. Because of this it is one of the many reasons that I don’t want the Vax.

72Hondo

Reaction score
Fuck it. I’ve kept quite and really just interested in the non-stupid explanations. Not the because “bill gates will take over your body BS”.

I live in Texas and I’m conservative as they come.
I don’t care if you wear a mask or not, truthfully I hate it but in Aviation it’s mandatory at work.

I have never received a flu shot and don’t ever plan on getting one. Not because there’s some secret get smart BS involved, I don’t feel I need one.

But I am vaccinated, why not? It’s not killing people on a daily basis. I don’t ever think I’ll get the damn thing but what the hell, let’s do it. I wasn’t forced, it’s not a requirement where I work. It’s just an adult vaccination as far as I’m concerned.

What’s all the huffing and puffing about? It’s like drinking a damn coke as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Fuck it. I’ve kept quite and really just interested in the non-stupid explanations. Not the because “bill gates will take over your body BS”.

I live in Texas and I’m conservative as they come.
I don’t care if you wear a mask or not, truthfully I hate it but in Aviation it’s mandatory at work.

I have never received a flu shot and don’t ever plan on getting one. Not because there’s some secret get smart BS involved, I don’t feel I need one.

But I am vaccinated, why not? It’s not killing people on a daily basis. I don’t ever think I’ll get the damn thing but what the hell, let’s do it. I wasn’t forced, it’s not a requirement where I work. It’s just an adult vaccination as far as I’m concerned.

What’s all the huffing and puffing about? It’s like drinking a damn coke as far as I’m concerned.

well this is the way it should be.... right? A personal choice. The huffing and puffing is about mandates.

72Hondo

Reaction score
well this is the way it should be.... right? A personal choice. The huffing and puffing is about mandates.

Fair enough. Just didn’t know if people were claiming it causes AIDS or some other really whacked out deal.

72Hondo

Reaction score

Let’s really get this thread sideways..

if it’s a personal choice deal, what’s the deal with abortions? Personal choice too right?

EmpirE231

Reaction score

if it’s a personal choice deal, what’s the deal with abortions? Personal choice too right?

I think it’s wrong... but sure... personal choice... just get the government and tax payer dollars away from it.

are you saying the government should be able to force abortions on people as well?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

It is a personal choice... IMO some agencies are stating that the babies in the womb are not alive.... so that gives them peace at mind when babies are aborted...

Research Margaret Sanger for the main reason about baby killing centers...

After that Research "adrenochrome"...

For my 61 years in this country, I've enjoyed the pleasure to make my own decisions...

If the vaccine works, than you are safe from ever catching Covid.
It wouldn't matter if others are Vaccinated or not??

72Hondo

Reaction score
It is a personal choice... IMO some agencies are stating that the babies in the womb are not alive.... so that gives them peace at mind when babies are aborted...

Research Margaret Sanger for the main reason about baby killing centers...

After that Research "adrenochrome"...

For my 61 years in this country, I've enjoyed the pleasure to make my own decisions...

If the vaccine works, than you are safe from ever catching Covid.
It wouldn't matter if others are Vaccinated or not??

That’s the thing, I don’t care what other people do. Get it, don’t get it, infect me, don’t infect me, I don’t care.

I’m not going to change my life style because of what “Joe”, Abbott, Biden, Trump, does or does not do. I literally don’t care what happens. If rules come out saying stay home, I guess it is what it is, I’ll work in the garage until it’s lifted. If everything remains open, great.

Just don’t bitch, whine, moan, or get on the news spewing stupid shit.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That’s the thing, I don’t care what other people do. Get it, don’t get it, infect me, don’t infect me, I don’t care.

I’m not going to change my life style because of what “Joe”, Abbott, Biden, Trump, does or does not do. I literally don’t care what happens. If rules come out saying stay home, I guess it is what it is, I’ll work in the garage until it’s lifted. If everything remains open, great.

Just don’t bitch, whine, moan, or get on the news spewing stupid shit.

DDAF0E60-048D-4467-9A05-0AFDACC85D54.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

20210820_200033.jpg

Riley1

Reaction score

Conservative as they come? You said a post earlier???

I guess I don’t know what a conservative is anymore. 😔