WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid medication regiment - post yours

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hey LOF, throw this idiot off for a couple of years. Have not seen him post recently, thought he might have died!!!

Well, he has a compromised cardiovascular system and is taking repeated jabs of unapproved (basically experimental at best) “vaccines” so the odds aren’t good for him.
Granted, having dealt with serious afflictions, I’m pretty sure every one of his doctors are telling him to vax. Might even be linked to his continuing insurance pay outs. I know Debbie had to get every flu shot and boosters as a matter of doctors orders, and if she didn’t it would risk coverage during her treatments. But those were not experimental. In fact insurance pay outs are decidedly anti experimental in nature. So who knows.

As a basically healthy person who has a worn out hip I’m not afraid of the vax or of Covid.
But I’m also not afraid of my own mortality.
I think Grads crusade has everything to do with him wanting reassurance, and very little to actually do with other people.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Well, he has a compromised cardiovascular system and is taking repeated jabs of unapproved (basically experimental at best) “vaccines” so the odds aren’t good for him.
Granted, having dealt with serious afflictions, I’m pretty sure every one of his doctors are telling him to vax. Might even be linked to his continuing insurance pay outs. I know Debbie had to get every flu shot and boosters as a matter of doctors orders, and if she didn’t it would risk coverage during her treatments. But those were not experimental. In fact insurance pay outs are decidedly anti experimental in nature. So who knows.

As a basically healthy person who has a worn out hip I’m not afraid of the vax or of Covid.
I think Grads crusade has everything to do with him wanting reassurance, and very little to actually do with other people.
Ya, OK!! FUCK Grads, he's not worth the piece of toilet paper to wipe your ass.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Then I will get a 4th. Shots are like beers, why would you stop at one or two.:p

And it looks like my regimen is working because I haven't had Covid.
It is just a matter of time. Don't be surprised when you are many shots in and pop positive.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Then I will get a 4th. Shots are like beers, why would you stop at one or two.:p

And it looks like my regimen is working because I haven't had Covid.

I haven't had any shots and I haven't had Covid? Soooo... ???

RD

Hoodoo

Reaction score
Ivermectin
Fenofibrate
HCL
DAA8FA59-6107-47F8-B432-A18D3A3C41F1.jpeg

Zinc
Vit D
Xlear (nasal spray with XYLITOL)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have a friend that is very sick with Covid.

I don’t want to scour old threads or the internet as a whole. I’m hoping someone can post the regiment.

I have ivermectin/ HCL / zinc packs.
If I am missing anything please let me know.

Please post the normal regiment that seems to be working. Or if you have something different than what’s above I’d be interested in hearing it as well.

Any update on your friend?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

He's a sociopath. Ignore his dumb ass. 🤣