WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump just said take the vaccine because it works.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
No bullshit. Watching his rally. C’mon sheep now you have to!

GRADS

Reaction score
No fishing, no joke. He literally said that.😱

GRADS

Reaction score

GRADS

Reaction score
No shit sherlock... Why wouldn't he...

It was Joe and Kamaltoe who said don't take it........

Ipso Facto the Dems promoted the distrust...

Why did you get jabbed if President Trump encouraged it ?? You must be a closet Trumper.. 😜
So I can mark you down for getting it. Cool.

FishSniper

Reaction score
If your “ vaccine” works why do you care who has gotten it and who hasn’t ? This isn’t really actually directed to you cause we all know your merely trolling cause u have nothing better to do with your time but applies to most libs that want to push the “ vaccine”.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

And we can mark you down as a good little 3x “vaccinated” Trumpkin 😂

Getting mine Monday.👍

37315EE9-28D7-4F10-9058-0C68CF0C0384.gif

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Grads I love you but you voted for a man that shits himself, sniffs little girls and now just armed terrorists with our own weapons/armored vehicles. It’s ok to be wrong sir, come to your senses……

GRADS

Reaction score
Grads I love you but you voted for a man that shits himself, sniffs little girls and now just armed terrorists with our own weapons/armored vehicles. It’s ok to be wrong sir, come to your senses……
I somewhat agree but the alternative was Trump. So here we are.

Reactions: Rye

GRADS

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a Biden supporter. There are only Trump haters. Nobody could support this man and his actions at this point.
That speaks volumes about Trump.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
To the point of the thread though. There was a thread awhile back asking people if they would take the vaccine if trump asked them too. The overwhelming response was no.

most conservatives have independent thought and will not follow someone or evenfalse information blindly. It is this thing called independent thought.

it is bizarre to me to watch leftists listen to blatantly false news reports, know they are false.. and then turn around abd believe the next article like it’s gospel. They then parrot information like it is fact when in some cases they know it isn’t jist to be argumentative?

it’s crazy..

stingray11

Reaction score
I somewhat agree but the alternative was Trump. So here we are.
Yes and with Trump the taliban would still be hiding, And not holding thousands of Americans hostage, gas would be a $1.50 a gallon, Russia would not be holding Europe hostage with their pipeline And we would be free to do whatever the hell we wanted to. So if that's not the alternative you would like then you are fucked up in the head.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Dalton

Reaction score
No bullshit. Watching his rally. C’mon sheep now you have to!

If he didn’t say it, that’s just one more thing they would hammer him on, probably restart the Covid death counter on CNN and blame each one on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fucking classic!

They kill me.
They call everyone Trumpkins but the truth is that Fuckhead Grads, 529.5, and most of the rest of them are 100% unhinged Trump followers.
Trump hasn’t been in office for 8 full months, yet these idiots are completely and totally ate up with him.
They are more scared of him now than when he was president.

4Waters

Reaction score
Get your sigs here!
But you said he is right, I am living proof Trump, biden, kamala, fauci and everyone else that thinks the vaccine is effective is wrong.

Covid19 vaccine #failedandineffective

Mask mandate #failedandineffective

biden/harris #failedandineffective

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Biggest thing Trump said during his speech there Grads isn't that he believes in the vaccine.... its that he believes everybody should have the CHOICE. If one WANTS to take it.... all the power to them. No person should EVER be forced to inject something into their body. EVER!!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

ATKpilot

Reaction score
Why aren't you talking the same shit to black people, Asians, American Indians they are the least vaccinated of all! Oh that's right, it doesn't fit the narrative and propaganda agenda. Calling "Trump people" anti-vaccers is the dumbest thing I have heard, every person I know that voted for Trump is vaccinated. But you know what is best in a free country IT WAS OUR CHOICE
1629736200917.png

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a Biden supporter. There are only Trump haters. Nobody could support this man and his actions at this point.
Rd, the fact they hate trump so much that they vote for bidden( the fact they voted for him indicates they do or did support him otherwise they would not have voted for him) says alot about the mindset of the dims and liberals. They are willing to destroy America and any other country just so they remove one person that was actually doing well. His biggest issue that I see was he went against the gooberment corporation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk