WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US Troop Deployment

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I apologize if this post belongs elsewhere.

Biden and crew opt to leave many thousands of troops in DC after his inauguration. Then he opts to pull all US troops out of Afghanistan stranding many thousands of US citizens. WTF?! Mic drop . .

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He has deployed 7000 to Kabul. His pull out game is strong lol
How many troops did he pull out of Bagram? That place was better suited to what they're doing now, and more equipped to be defended...and we had attack helicopters, fighters, weapons and fuel...
I guess Biden thought the Taliban needed a gift package.

Cdog

Reaction score
We need a new president.
Biden needs to be impeach immediately.
We look weak to the world now .
Who in there right mind voted for this dude .
Damn it

Pepper ur Angus!

1629765116823.gif

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
How many troops did he pull out of Bagram? That place was better suited to what they're doing now, and more equipped to be defended...and we had attack helicopters, fighters, weapons and fuel...

All of them. Literally left the gates open in the middle of the night.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Biden just gave more "assault weapons" to people without background checks than anyone in history. Talk about a loop-hole! :mad:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
All of them. Literally left the gates open in the middle of the night.
I had never heard how many troops were based there. Didn't know if it was more or less than the 7k he's sent back.

F'n morons. A 5 year old playing with plastic green army men has a better grasp on tactics than the administration.

Cdog

Reaction score
There was no troops in country other then the embassy Marines.

They fucked us and fucked us hard. They are now saying they will not get everyone out by 31st.

9/11/21 is gonna be awful.

#nomoremeantweets

1629772224171.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Biden just gave more "assault weapons" to people without background checks than anyone in history. Talk about a loop-hole! :mad:

Sort of.
“Assault weapon” is a made up term very loosely defining civilian semi automatic weapons. It can be applied to anything really.
Biden was much worse.
Biden gave away “assault rifles”.
This is the official legal term for military grade, magazine fed fully automatic weapons.

hallett3

Reaction score
I really don’t know how the military can get all the Americans out. It’s literally at nightmare for the troops. Biden has highly weaponized the Taliban. I mean just think of it. Everyone is armed with our high power weapons. It’s actually impossible without high casualties for rescue. He’s created a cluster fuck. God bless the men and women of our military.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I really don’t know how the military can get all the Americans out. It’s literally at nightmare for the troops. Biden has highly weaponized the Taliban. I mean just think of it. Everyone is armed with our high power weapons. It’s actually impossible without high casualties for rescue. He’s created a cluster fuck. God bless the men and women of our military.

They could if they allowed them out of the wire like everyone else but the USA is doing. Run ops. Get it done. If they fuck with us. Kill them all.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
You put this in the wrong thread, there is a thread now dedicated to this shit🤣

As I stated at the first of this post. I’m sorry if in the wrong place. 4Waters, I hope you’re doing better. And yes, your mentioned post does memorialize some of our President’s more unusual actions and statements. IOW, he is not fit to lead. But neither is his VP. But,if you’re not an elected member of congress, what can we do?

Last edited:

ikester

Reaction score
Our government is letting us down. The handling of Afghanistan, the handling of COVID, BLM, Antifa, no leadership, no responsibility of elected officials, no term limits, defund the police, open borders, and immigration, and on and on, etc....... Bad people and freaks are lauded. Good people are shamed and racist. These are generalizations, but this is the direction we are being led by the government. Options..... get out and vote .... except you cannot believe the election process..... We only really hear about the 'shit' going on and it creates dismay, fear, and divides us. One thing for sure is we need leadership at the top that can lead a country,