WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speaking of truck drivers from other countries…..

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Just passed this guy on the 40, doesn’t it seem a bit contradictory? God bless America on one side and the guy with an AK on his back on the other?
E0293F47-1978-4E2F-AD99-12570BDB2273.png

sintax

Reaction score
Couple of thoughts....

1) the AK is a magnificent piece of kit. Depending on the situation there’s a great chance I’d pick one up before an AR.

2) the Sikh’s are a great bunch of people, with a surprisingly strong value structure. Some that I know personally love America more than some members on this board, and show it daily. They are good people.

(This is predicated on my assumption that the driver is Sikh, and not of Arab, based on the large influx of Indian drivers)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Couple of thoughts....

1) the AK is a magnificent piece of kit. Depending on the situation there’s a great chance I’d pick one up before an AR.

2) the Sikh’s are a great bunch of people, with a surprisingly strong value structure. Some that I know personally love America more than some members on this board, and show it daily. They are good people.

(This is predicated on my assumption that the driver is Sikh, and not of Arab, based on the large influx of Indian drivers)
Thank you for the information, but out of curiosity, and I’m guessing this has a lot to do with the issues that our military faced, how do you tell the good from the bad?

lantz

Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score
Thank you for the information, but out of curiosity, and I’m guessing this has a lot to do with the issues that our military faced, how do you tell the good from the bad?

Well, I don’t think any of our military was in India, so I don’t think they are running into any Sikh’s :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
how do you tell the good from the bad?
The bad ones are the ones shooting at you!
😏

In terms of good turban vs bad turban...stateside, the Islamic people that hate us try to emulate "us". They tend to dress more like tourists than jihadists. They'd also rather burn a truck that says God Bless America than drive one. The Sikhs pay hell at some truck stops. They don't try to be what they aren't. The guys that dress GQ, shouting into their phone while giving you a look of disdain...those are the ones...the "bad" ones.

500bbc

Reaction score
The bad ones are the ones shooting at you!
😏

In terms of good turban vs bad turban...stateside, the Islamic people that hate us try to emulate "us". They tend to dress more like tourists than jihadists. They'd also rather burn a truck that says God Bless America than drive one. The Sikhs pay hell at some truck stops. They don't try to be what they aren't. The guys that dress GQ, shouting into their phone while giving you a look of disdain...those are the ones...the "bad" ones.
All the Sikhs I've dealt with have been stand up.

Jetboatjosh

Reaction score
I have some Sikh customers and some that are Muslims, you can totally tell the difference once you've delt with them. We have a cardboard trump cutout in my boss's office and the Sikhs like and the Muslims don't..and the Muslim ones are just bigger assholes in general in my experience.

4Waters

Reaction score
I have some Sikh customers and some that are Muslims, you can totally tell the difference once you've delt with them. We have a cardboard trump cutout in my boss's office and the Sikhs like and the Muslims don't..and the Muslim ones are just bigger assholes in general in my experience.
Are you and your boss upset that you may have hurt a muslims feelings?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣J/K🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
..and the Muslim ones are just bigger assholes in general in my experience.
I didn't want to say it...but sounds about right in the fields I've been around. In all fairness though, been around a lot of assholes!

Jetboatjosh

Reaction score
I didn't want to say it...but sounds about right in the fields I've been around. In all fairness though, been around a lot of assholes!
Oh yeah 100% I'm in the he diesel repair business and assholes come in all shapes and colors hahaha but between those two, the Muslims are way bigger dicks haha

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I believe Sikhs are the only ones to wear turbans outside of their country.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
And lately these fuks are driving in the number 2 lane with no give a fukes about it.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
The dude who smogs my trucks is from Turkey . . . he's rad . . . hates Biden, loves Trump . . . he hated that Syrian leader . . . the rad thing is, he's got a line on the BEST sunflower seeds from Turkey You've ever had . . . absolutely INSANE, I buy them from him by the bag . . . labeled and everything, he saId, "Go ahead, try to find them on Amazon, do a Google search, I guaranteed you won't find them" . . sure as shit, couldn't find them anywhere . . . . I now buy 3 bags at a time . . . .

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
he's got a line on the BEST sunflower seeds from Turkey You've ever had . . . absolutely INSANE, I buy them from him by the bag . . . labeled and everything, he saId, "Go ahead, try to find them on Amazon, do a Google search, I guaranteed you won't find them" . . sure as shit, couldn't find them anywhere . . . . I now buy 3 bags at a time . . . .

You sure They are not poppy seeds?

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
The dude who smogs my trucks is from Turkey . . . he's rad . . . hates Biden, loves Trump . . . he hated that Syrian leader . . . the rad thing is, he's got a line on the BEST sunflower seeds from Turkey You've ever had . . . absolutely INSANE, I buy them from him by the bag . . . labeled and everything, he saId, "Go ahead, try to find them on Amazon, do a Google search, I guaranteed you won't find them" . . sure as shit, couldn't find them anywhere . . . . I now buy 3 bags at a time . . . .
you should ask him about the hash lol