WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu this weekend? 8/28

DWC

Reaction score
Anything going on? Who’s going to be in town? Family Nashville trip is canceled. :oops: Looks like we’re heading out in the morning/afternoon.

Reactions: DLC

JFMFG

Reaction score
Supposed to be there. Gonna break in the new motor 10 hours in one day.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
EDC concert at Nautical. Head North or South for some relaxing time.

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Bummer that the trip has been cancelled Don. We are still in town for just under two more weeks. Not sure if anything special is going on this week. It was nice to be out to breakfast and lunch the past few days with no wait and small crowds.

DWC

Reaction score
Our anniversary weekend. I wanted to go to the river. We aren’t going to the river.
Well that sucks but doesn’t really surprise me. No doubt who’s the boss in the house. I wasn’t really in charge of this weekend until it fell apart. Next trip.
PS. Our 28th anniversary is 10/2. We’ll be at Monster Storm ;) I’m not even close to the boss but she does love a good Halloween party.

DWC

Reaction score
Bummer that the trip has been cancelled Don. We are still in town for just under two more weeks. Not sure if anything special is going on this week. It was nice to be out to breakfast and lunch the past few days with no wait and small crowds.
I’ll text you Friday when we figure out the plans. JB’s toon is going in for service so we pick up a couple people but always have room for you guys.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I’ll text you Friday when we figure out the plans. JB’s toon is going in for service so we pick up a couple people but always have room for you guys.

Yeah, anything sounds good. Just let us know. 👍

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well that sucks but doesn’t really surprise me. No doubt who’s the boss in the house. I wasn’t really in charge of this weekend until it fell apart. Next trip.
PS. Our 28th anniversary is 10/2. We’ll be at Monster Storm ;) I’m not even close to the boss but she does love a good Halloween party.

I wanted to do a kid free weekend, but the enthusiasm level was low. I suspect by about lunchtime on Sat, regret may set in. I will just nod and agree it is a shame we aren’t at the river and say “I don’t know why we didn’t think of that.”

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I wanted to do a kid free weekend, but the enthusiasm level was low. I suspect by about lunchtime on Sat, regret may set it. I will just nod and agree it is a shame we aren’t at the river.

Just load up early in the AM tell her you are talking to her to see the sunrise. She will sleep the car and wake up in Havasu. 👍

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I'll be in town until the 5th. but it's kind of a working trip. No taking the boat out this time (i don't think). We are still in the pre-move in phase. Wife is bringing a bunch of Autumn decorations (she decorates for every season).

DWC

Reaction score
I'll be in town until the 5th. but it's kind of a working trip. No taking the boat out this time (i don't think). We are still in the pre-move in phase. Wife is bringing a bunch of Autumn decorations (she decorates for every season).
Nothing wrong with working trips especially move in working trips. Hopefully it’s all inside. Looks like it’s gonna be pretty warm.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with working trips especially move in working trips. Hopefully it’s all inside. Looks like it’s gonna be pretty warm.

Warm.....but at least not 125 degrees warm.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Give it up lake is closed.
4BDD81BB-9A98-4664-9BBC-6BA1A8E44F5C.jpeg

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Last week it was 115 and that was not bad on the water. The weather is saying 110 this weekend so I am looking forward to the cool weather. LOL

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Lake has been wonderful this week, not too terribly busy. Thinking this weekend might not be too bad since a lot of folks will be saving their powder for next weekend. 😎
My doggies enjoyed themselves.
6E275A3D-4D04-4991-A62F-ECF13CE8E99C.jpeg

Sorry if the video doesn’t play I’m not sure what I’m doing half the time.🙄

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Good news! Regret set in 48 hours early, and a suggestion was made to go to the river. So we will be out there this weekend.

Good to hear. I was going to throw out roofies as the next option if she didn’t want to see the sunrise. :LOL: