WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP: 12 US Servicemen were killed today at Kabul Airport

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
THIS IS HOW DEMOCRATS "END A WAR" - THEY HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS (WISH IT WAS THEIRS)

RIP AMERICAN HEROES

Twelve U.S. service members were killed Thursday at the Kabul airport after a bombing and gun attack from the terrorist organization ISIS-K, the Pentagon said at a news conference Thursday afternoon.

The Associated Press reported those killed included 11 Marines and one Navy corpsman.

Gen. Kenneth McKenzie said 15 additional U.S. service members were injured and a “number of Afghan civilians” were also killed or injured.

McKenzie said the bombing on the Abbey Gate at the Kabul airport was followed by “a number of ISIS-gunmen” opening fire on civilians and military forces. He said a second bombing later occurred at the nearby Baron Hotel outside the airport but could not say whether it was a suicide bomb.

A pair of explosions rocked the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul as the U.S. worked to rapidly evacuate American and Afghan civilians before the Aug. 31 U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
This was a week ago, let’s see if he’s a man of his word or a vagina. My money is on the latter

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Note: This is NOT political. This is about 12 Americans that we know of and many others who have and will die because of our country's handling of this war

Done-it-again

Reaction score
This was a week ago, let’s see if he’s a man of his word or a vagina. My money is on the latter

hes not going to blame the taliban and therefor not do anything and who really knows who did it, Isis?.... But this is what happens when you rely on the taliban to search people prior to the 2nd check point... they are still a terrorist organisation and you trust them. What a dip-shit.

Not that i'm glad this happened, and my come off wrong but i'm glad it happened under grandpas watch. Shows he really cannot do anything and whatever he touches turns to shit..... Cant keep the southern boarder protected now this happens, just wait for the attack on US soil.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I can only hope those servicemen died in the arms of their brethren, and not alone in their pain. Family bonds are not only those of birth. Their families are a million miles away, safe at home. Their brothers were at their sides.

Rest In Peace

I've already lowered my flag... 😢

CoronaChris

Reaction score
God bless our strong military and their families. Unfortunately with Biden and staff, things will get much worse. There will be a homeland terrorist attack, open borders have opened up the flood gates.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I lowered the flag to half mask about an hour ago here at work. It will remain this way until every American is out that wishes to be.
RIP to those brave soldiers that lost their life today due to a blind Commander in Chief, If you could even call him that.

20210826_142932.jpg
20210826_143008.jpg

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Biden loses his son to brain cancer. I’m sorry that happened.
BUT
That does NOT equate in any way to the tragic murder of our 13 service men today. It just doesn’t. But, Biden stood up there and made the direct comparison.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
animals....

We could turn that whole place into glass floored self lighted parking lot at any time.
Lol. No we can’t. We lost that will in 1945. Plus the world would crucify us if we did.

the biggest threat now is how do you exfil 6400-12 without having the runway take indirect fire resulting in a C-17 blowing up with 800 men aboard. Think world war Z since the joe potato didn’t move 2 battle groups to the coast of Pakistan to provide cover for the exfil.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

MSum661

Reaction score
Lol. No we can’t. We lost that will in 1945. Plus the world would crucify us if we did.

the biggest threat now is how do you exfil 6400-12 without having the runway take indirect fire resulting in a C-17 blowing up with 800 men aboard. Think world war Z since the joe potato didn’t move 2 battle groups to the coast of Pakistan to provide cover for the exfil.

exactly. a runway taking direct hits by several mortar rounds could render it useless in minutes as well.
ugly situation for those left behind in any event.

Voodoo GT350

Reaction score
RIP Marines and Semper Fidelis!

Pissed doesn't even come close to my anger on how we can allow this to happen and how the hell can we let the taliban (won't capitalize their name) call the shots? What is happening to our beloved country???

I hope my fellow Devil Dogs get some revenge!

WhatExit?

Reaction score
RIP Marines and Semper Fidelis!

Pissed doesn't even come close to my anger on how we can allow this to happen and how the hell can we let the taliban (won't capitalize their name) call the shots? What is happening to our beloved country???

I hope my fellow Devil Dogs get some revenge!

The Taliban did what they do.

The revenge the Devil Dogs need to get is with Jao Biden and the puppetmasters controlling him

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
RIP / Gods Speed !! The was so unnecessary and could have easily been avoided if they had a plan. Biden should be Court-martialed! 🤬

DLC

Reaction score
RIP Marines! You are our FIGHTING HEROS! Standing on the Wall so We can sleep at night….
Sad day here in America!
These colors DONT RUN!

where is our leadership?

Ol Joe can’t even look at the camera while he’s lying

WhatExit?

Reaction score
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Two suicide bombers and gunmen attacked crowds of Afghans flocking to Kabul's airport Thursday, transforming a scene of desperation into one of horror in the waning days of an airlift for those fleeing the Taliban takeover. The attacks killed at least 60 Afghans and 13 U.S. troops, Afghan and U.S. officials said.

U.S. officials initially said 11 Marines and one Navy medic were among those who died. Another service member died hours later. Eighteen service members were wounded and officials warned the toll could grow. More than 140 Afghans were wounded, an Afghan official said.

Reactions: DLC

One2go

Reaction score
RIP service men. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility with this administration, sleepy Joe is just doing what he's told.he can't string a sentence together much less make global decisions. Hold on it's gonna get way worse IMO

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I know they're outdated, but what we need right now is a Battleship parked off the coast. They instill fear and power just by their presence
RIP!!!
Why is Biden not being impeached? Him and this administration needs to go away!

The problem with that, is that would mean KamalToe would be in charge. We'd be in worse shape than we are now. This shit was on purpose. I am so ashamed of my country right now.

Last edited:

johnnyC

Reaction score
RIP Marines! You are our FIGHTING HEROS! Standing on the Wall so We can sleep at night….
Sad day here in America!
These colors DONT RUN!

where is our leadership?

Ol Joe can’t even look at the camera while he’s lying
he dosent look at the camera because he made a deal with the devil and collecting his due

kurtis500

Reaction score
Democraps haven’t finished raging over George Floyd to give a damn about this.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I know they're outdated, but what we need right now is a Battleship parked off the coast. They instill fear and power just by their presence

The problem with that, is that would mean KamalToe would be in charge. We'd be in worse shape than we are now. This shit was on purpose. I am so ashamed of my country right now.

Because those goat fuckers don’t have a coast to park off of😂 just another reason they get pissed off👎🏻

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score

I agree. She couldn’t handle it. She’d run and hide. I also agree it was on purpose. Something to gain by someone somewhere. Cmon you gotta try to fuck this up.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
His name was Kareem, he was one of the 12.

He was from Norco and son to a girl that we went to school with. This the last pic he sent his mom on Sunday.

A mother lost a son.

Imagine that. It would just about kill My wife and I. This breaks my heart, it's not right. Hug your kids tonight boys because she won't be to hold her son anymore.

1630076319785.png

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Thanks for the photo. Seems to me all the images of those killed should be made public and the politicians making these dumb ass decisions that get our military and civilians killed be required to see them and read their names aloud on national tv.