WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Trailer Restoration Help

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to redo our 21 daytona boat trailer. I have called Adrenaline and extreme and neither has called me back. Is there any shops in so cal that someone has used? Trailer needs Paint, Electrical, Tires and wheels. Basically a complete restoration. Let me know who I should call!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Surprised Adrenaline didn’t call you back. They are usually pretty on the spot

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Shadow trailers has always been awesome anytime I’ve called them. I’ve bought a lot of parts from them and had them quote a resto once, price was in line with other quotes.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to redo our 21 daytona boat trailer. I have called Adrenaline and extreme and neither has called me back. Is there any shops in so cal that someone has used? Trailer needs Paint, Electrical, Tires and wheels. Basically a complete restoration. Let me know who I should call!

Josh. Call Frank. Dm me for the number. He used to work at adrenaline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
We had Shadow Trailers do a refurbishment on our 30 year old trailer a couple of winters ago. It still looks great. I never even had to go there. They picked up boat/trailer from my storage and 2 weeks later they returned it to storage. Great Service!!

timstoy

Reaction score
Shadow trailer can handle it,don’t know how backed up they are.

Badchoices03

Reaction score

floatn turd

Reaction score

I'm going to need the same deal pretty soon.

Please keep us updated with an approximate price tag. So I can mentally prepare myself..........
And come up with a fake number for the ol' lady!
😁

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Try Shadow trailers in Havasu. Their original shop is in Orange County. I have used the OC shop a number of times in the past with good results. I tried the Havasu shop after one of the big trailer shops wanted to charge hundreds of dollars to replace my jack stand. Shadow pulled a guy off a bigger job to replace it. In and out in 30 min and the cost was the jack stand and less than half of their labor rate.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Hmm, I didnt know Shadow was in Havasu. We took the 30' shadow trailer to Dirty Deeds in Parker to have the brake system refreshed. Adrenaline was super busy and I didnt know of other good shops.

Completely no brakes on a recent trip and the surge tongue is slamming back and forth. They are supposed to go through it, check for leaks and re-bleed them after a fluid flush.

I've also got a 26' Competitive Trailer that has the same problem. I guess I can take the trailer by Shadow the next time its out there.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Josh. Call Frank. Dm me for the number. He used to work at adrenaline.

is this frank guy doing work now that he left? I’m going to be needing the same stuff opthis winter.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Hmm, I didnt know Shadow was in Havasu. We took the 30' shadow trailer to Dirty Deeds in Parker to have the brake system refreshed. Adrenaline was super busy and I didnt know of other good shops.

Completely no brakes on a recent trip and the surge tongue is slamming back and forth. They are supposed to go through it, check for leaks and re-bleed them after a fluid flush.

I've also got a 26' Competitive Trailer that has the same problem. I guess I can take the trailer by Shadow the next time its out there.
I thought Competitive recently opened up a shop in Havasu?

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Another vote for Shadow Trailers. I usually go to their shop in Cypress since it’s right down the street from my house.

Sunset

Reaction score
I just took my old boat to a boat mechanic yesterday that shares the yard with this place, I had never heard of them previously.

I have used Kustom Trailers for over 30 years great work and honest. Call Eric 909 838 5523

OC Mike

Reaction score
Pacific Trailer in Chino Hills has serviced my Extreme well in the past.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Alright, cool. I'll give Competitive a shot first since its their trailer.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Another vote for Frank, he redid my trailer and was super reasonable and great communication on progress.
Franks Trailer Service
928-225-1833

Springfield

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the owner re-opened in Havasu. Haven’t heard anything good or bad. https://competitivetrailers.com/
I spoke with them. After you drive a cross a football field of dirt to their warehouse/shop you find they do not paint, strip your boat down to one axle and you find a paint shop, drag it there, lottie da. Heard they are only building seadoo trailers??
Took my ass over to Adrenaline with Wayne Sr and doing a winter paint amd upgrade. To each their own comfort level.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I had Scott Williams in Menifee sand blast and paint this trailer. Nick Valore in Pomona did a bunch of fab work, welded a perch, sway away and mounted the fenders which was absolutely perfect. JP Marine handled the removal of the boat, did the bunks and dialed in a number of other things.

79172011-3364-42DC-BEB6-8F0AF15845FC.jpeg

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I spoke with them. After you drive a cross a football field of dirt to their warehouse/shop you find they do not paint, strip your boat down to one axle and you find a paint shop, drag it there, lottie da. Heard they are only building seadoo trailers??
Took my ass over to Adrenaline with Wayne Sr and doing a winter paint amd upgrade. To each their own comfort level.
Like I said I had not heard anything good or bad about them. Adrenaline does awesome work!!