WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coming in luke warm

Riley1

Reaction score
Why are the trucks always way overloaded with junk? Notice the Ford with the blue tarp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One mans trash is a Mexican’s… you know the rest.

stoker

Reaction score
My experience with the Mexican Navy

85FA45E0-EBF7-4C04-8E20-3B5E011875C2.jpeg

O.k. Back at it. Funny story. I can’t remember what port we were in in Mexico but as we were leaving a marina I saw what looked like a cool anchorage on the charts and asked the wife if she wanted to check it out, she said sure. So as we were pulling into a cool looking bay we passed a Mexican navy boat that was docked with a bunch of sailors standing around with their automatic rifles. They frantically waved at us and motioned for us to pull up to the dock. At that point I realized I screwed up and pulled into a restricted area. They sailor in charge didn’t speak much English but made it clear I was in trouble. They boarded the boat with their dogs and did a complete search. After finding nothing he wasn’t quite sure what to do next. After a little back and forth with my limited Spanish and his limited English I realized he needed to call his superior. Problem was none of them had a cell phone so I let them borrow mine. He got his boss on the phone and was explaining the situation to him. After a few minutes he motioned for me to get on the phone and speak with his boss. This guys English was worse than the other guys. I did however understand that I made a big mistake by entering a restricted area. After him rambling on for a bit and me not understanding a word he said the conversation came to an end I hung up. The commanding officer asked me what he said and I replied he said we were free to go. The Mexicans shook my hand and proceeded to push us off the dock and waive goodbye as we left. At that point I figured we better leave the harbor and continue south. Next stop Bahia Navidad.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
He stuck it!!!!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
The chihuahua told him to drop the chalupa and back away slowly

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

franky

Reaction score
"hey, hold my joint, watch this...."