WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How long before people realize the government(s) are killing us with the vaccine?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Seriously. If you do any research and look at why people are dying, what's killing them, it's clear that Covid does cause deaths but in a very different way and rate than how and how often people are dying.

People are dying because of blood clots, they're dying after surviving covid. More people are dying because they got the vaccine shots. And the government(s) are pushing the booster shots.

Look at Israel - they're the most vaccinated country in the world and their death rate there is higher than other countries. We don't have to be medical doctors, pathologists, virologists to see what's causing their deaths it's...

THE VACCINES!

WhatExit?

Reaction score
This guy - the one that worked on Covid and improving its functionality ("gain of function")...
Fauci ‘certain’ Americans will need COVID-19 booster shots

Why the F is anyone listening to this hypocritical "doctor" who got wealthier on Covid?!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
i-dont-need-a-vaccine-my-tinfoil-hat-will-protect-me.jpg

stoker

Reaction score
Can I take back the prayers I laid down for you when you were knocking on deaths door? I don’t see the supposed humor you claim to display in your stupid fucking replies and from what I have seen here you are probably one of the worse humans I have ever come across on a social internet site! I hope my words stick with you when you lay your head down at night not knowing if you will wake or not.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Seriously. If you do any research and look at why people are dying, what's killing them, it's clear that Covid does cause deaths but in a very different way and rate than how and how often people are dying.

People are dying because of blood clots, they're dying after surviving covid. More people are dying because they got the vaccine shots. And the government(s) are pushing the booster shots.

Look at Israel - they're the most vaccinated country in the world and their death rate there is higher than other countries. We don't have to be medical doctors, pathologists, virologists to see what's causing their deaths it's...

THE VACCINES!

Yore a mess. You have no proof and your assertions are baseless.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Can I take back the prayers I laid down for you when you were knocking on deaths door? I don’t see the supposed humor you claim to display in your stupid fucking replies and from what I have seen here you are probably one of the worse humans I have ever come across on a social internet site! I hope my words stick with you when you lay your head down at night not knowing if you will wake or not.
You get that agitated by a meme? Can I suggest masturbating more often.

530RL

Reaction score
Snip….

snip…..

I respect your view and you should not get the vaccine if you so choose.

But if “more people are dying because they got the vaccine shots” as you allege, why are hospitals not more full of people suffering from the vaccine versus suffering from Covid?

Just a rational objective question?

bonesfab

Reaction score

But if “more people are dying because they got the vaccine shots” as you allege, why are hospitals not more full of people suffering from the vaccine versus suffering from Covid?

The problem is the fucking morons in charge are now making what started out as a choice into something mandatory. What happened to my body, my choice? Only applies t liberal dumbasses.

Backlash

Reaction score

He's not a mess, and he can have a different opinion, just like everyone else can. If I remember correctly, I've read several stories of people dying due to blood clots. One was a woman in Europe who recently died 3-4 weeks after receiving the experimental injection. So it has happened.

Last edited:

stoker

Reaction score

its not the meme you moron, It’s the way you present yourself in general. i have been around here for a while and have been able to bite my tongue and ignore your stupid comments, but when you come on here asking for positive thoughts and crying because you think you might die and when you cheat death you just return to your ol piece of shit self, it makes me wonder what went so horribly wrong in your life to make you act the way you do. Just remember your words will outlive you and people will judge you by the shit you say weather you are joking or not.

RodnJen

Reaction score
its not the meme you moron, It’s the way you present yourself in general. i have been around here for a while and have been able to bite my tongue and ignore your stupid comments, but when you come on here asking for positive thoughts and crying because you think you might die and when you cheat death you just return to your ol piece of shit self, it makes me wonder what went so horribly wrong in your life to make you act the way you do. Just remember your words will outlive you and people will judge you by the shit you say weather you are joking or not.

I think you just misfired.

530RL

Reaction score
The problem is the fucking morons in charge are now making what started out as a choice into something mandatory. What happened to my body, my choice? Only applies t liberal dumbasses.

Totally agree.

Both individuals as well as businesses should be free to choose. I completely agree with you on that.

Don’t want to get a vaccine, fine. Don’t want to serve unvaccinated people, fine. Want to serve either, fine. Only want to serve unvaccinated, fine. Your body, your business, your choice.

I was just looking for the data to back up his view that more were dying from vaccines than from Covid?

EmpirE231

Reaction score

when vaccinated people suddenly die of heart attacks a few months later... is that considered a heart attack death? Or vaccine side effect?

530RL

Reaction score
when vaccinated people suddenly die of heart attacks a few months later... is that considered a heart attack death? Or vaccine side effect?

Heart disease is the leading cause of deaths in America. To the extent that rate of deaths went up it would certainly be worth some analysis as to whether vaccines were a cause.

There is no material increase to date but given how many vaccines have been taken if they were causing it in a few months, an increase would certainly show up in the data now or very soon 🤷🤷

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
How many people do you know that got the AstraZeneca shot?

Nobody personally. And I also dont recall ever saying that I knew anyone who did. Try to keep up buddy. 🙄

Backlash

Reaction score
That vaccine to date has not received FDA emergency or full use authorization. Maybe because it has a high incidence of blood clots?

Dont shoot the messenger. I'm just pointing out what RodnJen said hadn't happened. Re-read his post #7, which is what I was simply responding to by attaching the screenshot image.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Coming from you that’s a compliment. Make sure you get your booster shot.

I truly don’t care about you but let me ask you a question do you have any children? Do you believe in the government and their vaccine enough to have your children vaccinated? Whether or not you do have children, do you believe children should be vaccinated with this experimental drug? And what if you find out in the coming years that they’re unable to have kids or there are birth defects or the health of their babies are affected?

Will you accept the governments excuse that this was all in the name of trying to help people and prevent more deaths from Covid?

As a supporter of this corrupt Marxist government these are the questions you should be asking of it and yourself

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Do you know what thalidomide is? Do you know what it did to people? I suggest you look it up and perhaps you can learn about the risks of experimental drugs and their use

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Heart disease is the leading cause of deaths in America. To the extent that rate of deaths went up it would certainly be worth some analysis as to whether vaccines were a cause.

There is no material increase to date but given how many vaccines have been taken if they were causing it in a few months, an increase would certainly show up in the data now or very soon 🤷🤷

True, problem is they can't "officially" tie it to the vaccine at this point.

So take this example for what it's worth. My father went in for a heart stint 6 months before he got covid. Dr said all his other arteries were clean no blockage. Six months later gets covid 16 days in hospital almost died. He recovers and ends up getting JJ vaccine months after. Well months after that goes to see cardiologist and had to get 3 more stints put in 80 percent blockage. He asks Dr how could he develop that kind of blockage in that short period of time and Dr said he doesn't know for certain but can only guess possible covid related??

WhatExit?

Reaction score

How quickly he forgot…
465EE7A9-6A49-4C50-9B85-FB97232068DF.jpeg

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Totally agree.

Both individuals as well as businesses should be free to choose. I completely agree with you on that.

Don’t want to get a vaccine, fine. Don’t want to serve unvaccinated people, fine. Want to serve either, fine. Only want to serve unvaccinated, fine. Your body, your business, your choice.

I was just looking for the data to back up his view that more were dying from vaccines than from Covid?

If you’re really “looking for data” get off Google, use Duck Duck Go on MS Edge browser or another non-Google product and do some friggin research. The truth is out there but first you need to have an open mind, second you need to use critical thinking. My guess is you won’t get off Google so keep posting your repetitive mantra

WhatExit?

Reaction score
True, problem is they can't "officially" tie it to the vaccine at this point.

So take this example for what it's worth. My father went in for a heart stint 6 months before he got covid. Dr said all his other arteries were clean no blockage. Six months later gets covid 16 days in hospital almost died. He recovers and ends up getting JJ vaccine months after. Well months after that goes to see cardiologist and had to get 3 more stints put in 80 percent blockage. He asks Dr how could he develop that kind of blockage in that short period of time and Dr said he doesn't know for certain but can only guess possible covid related??

And that’s my point- they KNOW Covid and what it does and its affects. They DON’T know the vaccine and the government isn’t allowing real studies, reviews, scientific or medical reviews. Why is that?

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
And that’s my point- they KNOW Covid and what it does and its affects. They DON’T know the vaccine and the government isn’t allowing real studies, reviews, scientific or medical reviews. Why is that?

I believe now they do know a lot in regards to covid but not everything still. I think at this point hospitals have a good idea of what someone's chances are in the severe cases.

Vaccine wise I agree with ya, were not even at a year since they have been out. you have variants different vaccines with different tech. It's going to be years before we have solid data that is if it's even available to the public.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Coming from you that’s a compliment. Make sure you get your booster shot.

I truly don’t care about you but let me ask you a question do you have any children? Do you believe in the government and their vaccine enough to have your children vaccinated? Whether or not you do have children, do you believe children should be vaccinated with this experimental drug? And what if you find out in the coming years that they’re unable to have kids or there are birth defects or the health of their babies are affected?

Will you accept the governments excuse that this was all in the name of trying to help people and prevent more deaths from Covid?

As a supporter of this corrupt Marxist government these are the questions you should be asking of it and yourself

It is not a government vaccine. It is a vaccine created by the private sector then approved by the FDAfor emergency distribution.

We did our homework. Yes we have kids and all of us have been vaccinated as soon as each were eligible.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Israelis will be able to get a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at least five months after they receive their second shot, the country’s Health Ministry said. Apparently, the government envisions additional booster shots down the road. Effective from October 1, the “green pass” required for entry into some gatherings and public places will expire not only six months after the holder receives a second dose, but also six months after their third jab.

Critics of the vaccine-passport program have accused the country of having citizens “de-personed” if they don’t get shots every six months, creating a “perpetual cycle of jabs.” Essentially, Israel is judging people who haven’t received a booster shot within six months after being fully inoculated to no longer be vaccinated.

EA8866CE-6823-45BF-B4CE-3980B21926D0.jpeg

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Open to looking at the whatever data comes forth.

Yes poeple die from the vax and its complications, but the rate appears to be tiny from all the sources I can find.
As for side effects these are little harder to pin down as a sore arm is a side effect.

The latest data I can find shows incredibly small risks.

Since December 2020, more than 350 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Aug. 26, 2021.)
However, that statistic offers no insight into the cause of death for those people. If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Open to looking at the whatever data comes forth.

Yes poeple die from the vax and its complications, but the rate appears to be tiny from all the sources I can find.
As for side effects these are little harder to pin down as a sore arm is a side effect.

The latest data I can find shows incredibly small risks.

Since December 2020, more than 350 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in the U.S., and VAERS has received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%), according to the CDC. (Numbers as of Aug. 26, 2021.)
However, that statistic offers no insight into the cause of death for those people. If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS.

Two things Dave.

1) Have you looked at the history of vaccines that were pulled and the deaths attributed to them?

2) This line is my favorite.

If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS.

Now they want to scrutinize China vaccine virus deaths after what they pulled in 2020 and China virus deaths................... 😂

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Two things Dave.

1) Have you looked at the history of vaccines that were pulled and the deaths attributed to them?

2) This line is my favorite.

If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS.

Now they want to scrutinize China vaccine virus deaths after what they pulled in 2020 and China virus deaths................... 😂

1. yes, you know I have from prior threads.
There have been horrible problem with vaccines, but they've also saved a lot of lives.
I've talked about 2 close acquaintances with awful stories prior. I have trust issues myself.

2. This shows how vaers can over report.
This error is favorable to those who want to see the vaccines fail because they believe they're a conspiracy, or some form of government control, or any other littany of feelings about the subject.

RonnyRay

Reaction score
If you’re really “looking for data” get off Google, use Duck Duck Go on MS Edge browser or another non-Google product and do some friggin research. The truth is out there but first you need to have an open mind, second you need to use critical thinking. My guess is you won’t get off Google so keep posting your repetitive mantra

EtJ_Vm-VcAAZlN4

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
It is not a government vaccine. It is a vaccine created by the private sector then approved by the FDAfor emergency distribution.

We did our homework. Yes we have kids and all of us have been vaccinated as soon as each were eligible.
You know WHO approved it??????????????? Fauci's WIFE!!!!!!!! Imagine that!!!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
New Zealand just reported (keyword here) their first vaccine related death.

"The health ministry on Monday announced a woman had died due to myocarditis, which is known to be a rare side effect of the Pfizer-BioNTech (PFE.N) (22UAy.DE) COVID-19 vaccine. Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle that can limit the organ's ability to pump blood and can cause changes in heartbeat rhythms."

Total cases - 3,519
Covid-19 Deaths - 26
Vaccine Death due to myocarditis - 1

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Plus pretty much every other scientist and doctor. 96% of doctors put their money where their mouth is and have been vaccinated, but then you listen to the other 4% because you're smart and not a sheep. What would you do if 96% of doctors said you needed a surgery?

96% of doctors are vaccinated? You going with that?