WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Montana LLC

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
The LLC, although "$49 LLC Montana Registration" may do a package deal.
On your first registration its a better deal to combine it. Feel free to PM me and Ill chat about our experience with them.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
How does that work with insurance?
I "had" an insurance agent and she said I couldn't have a car registered in another state if i resided in another
Do you have montana insurance or go through the insurance of your regular vehicles?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
How does that work with insurance?
I "had" an insurance agent and she said I couldn't have a car registered in another state if i resided in another
Do you have montana insurance or go through the insurance of your regular vehicles?

Depends. Boat/skis/trailers all have AZ insurance with the LLC as additionally insured. Truck, Tahoe, BMW have TX insurance with LLC as Additionally insured. Progressive is well versed... Boats/trailers are with nikki bostik in CA. We are HI residents for all intensive purposes.

If your insurance agent doesn't know how to deal with it..change agents.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
If your insurance agent doesn't know how to deal with it..change agents.
I got rid of my agent. She was great at first in havasu and was the only one to deal with all our stuff.
Then she changed brokers and finally started her own biz and was hard to get ahold of
I went all in with Progressive and like the ad says i saved a bundle and manage my own policies

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I got rid of my agent. She was great at first in havasu and was the only one to deal with all our stuff.
Then she changed brokers and finally started her own biz and was hard to get ahold of
I went all in with Progressive and like the ad says i saved a bundle and manage my own policies

Only weird thing on the LLC is you have to call to add it as additional insured. After that it's gravy.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I have multiple vehicles, trailers, boat and Polaris ranger all in a montana llc. I use Deer Creek Corporate Services (LLCTLC) and they are great.

All insured in the state they are garaged in with the llc added on the policy as an additional insured. Insurance agent handled it for me.