When your dog crosses the line - bad dog edition

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
I
22DA364A-48DC-457F-BFC1-271D50D659B5.jpeg

DB5DD5CF-FE43-4997-B299-99E05E0182AA.jpeg

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Maybe he is thinking you are spending too much time on RDP and forgetting him and not hanging out enough :)

Good looking pup
Seriously, we have been busy and not spending as much time him. He does come in a night and is really a great dog -well usually.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I have a different issue , Mine wont work , I tryed to pay him to do filing but he says he makes more from his monthly government checks View attachment 1045286

Yea, Flint would love to "file" things. That entire room would look like an active hurricane with him in there. By filing, I mean eating and shredding at maximum German Wirehair Pointer speed.

We are careful in the house but he owns a nice straw hat, a corner of the ottoman, multiple dog beds, Bowflex parts, apple pens, ink pens, a large area rug, and other assorted things I cannot remember. This greatest achievement is randomly grabbing a cable on the back of my wife's desk. With a modest tug he pulled everything off. Yard sale everything onto the tile floor. Somehow both monitors , one being a very expensive conference call system survived. The one thing that didn't survive was the external hard drive. It had thousands of documents for her work along with all of my son's pictures from him being born through early this year..... The wife is still holding a grudge against the dog on this one.