WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My biggest pet peeves

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
1. Wife/gf/etc that turns the Hvac vents off on the middle but more importantly, passenger outside vent

I mean come on now! It’s got dual zone and ass heater/chillers lol

2. People who are slow as fuck getting their over head bags and just walking off the plane to deboard

TrollerDave

Reaction score
1. Wife/gf/etc that turns the Hvac vents off on the middle but more importantly, passenger outside vent

2. People who are slow as fuck getting their over head bags and just walking off the plane to deboard
I keep telling my wife she needs to sit in the back seat and let one of the kids (teenagers) sit up front. The truck doesn’t have vents for the back. She turns down the fan and I turn it up because the kids are sweating in the back. Or she could put on the jacket/sweater she always brings. 🙄

yz450mm

Reaction score
1. People that run red lights and stop signs, I hope each and every one of them get hit by a train.

2. Dickwads in their little zoom zoom wannabe fast and furious cars using the center turn lane to pass, I hope they get hit by the same train as the red light runners.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I’m early here and already have 2 take aways.

First, after a few days of this thread fermenting I’m going to have several more pet peeves.

And number 2

Why are wives always so fuckin cold?!
I’m literally sweating and she is reaching for a blanket. 🤨🤔

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
1. People that run red lights and stop signs, I hope each and every one of them get hit by a train.
Not sure I want anybody hit by a train, but the red light thing is out of control. It blows my mind that there's not a cop at every intersection. It would take them one light cycle to get somebody.

HBCraig

Reaction score

Dude, I can't stand the AC adjustment that isn't what I want in my car. ;)

Your hot ass zone will encroach on my finely tuned cool zone

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The AC deal is for real holy chit, but furthermore, why must they insist on putting their feet upon our freshly cleaned see through front windshield glass.:rolleyes:
I made a lot of money from a guy that had a black IROC Z.
(Back when IROC’s were the shit) 😉
Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Wash it, (Wax in Wednesday) and shine up the polished IROC wheels.

And”Hey dude, make sure you get the toe prints off the tee top on the passenger side”
😎

Last edited:

MOUZER

Reaction score
i cant say it enuff................bicyclelist cyclst whater ever those &%#$ r called riding 2/3/4 wide wearing those %#$ outfits...stay out of my way.....no sympathy for those guys when there blocking lanes...stay to the right single file and where good...

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
My dashboard is not your footrest.
Don't close the damn vents, just redirect them up.

In the right lane, at the corner, if you have stop for a red light stay to the fucking left side of the lane so the rest of us can
get past you to turn right. I have put my passenger side tires up the curb a few times to get around dipshits who stop in the middle of the lane.

lbhsbz

Reaction score

2. Dickwads in their little zoom zoom wannabe fast and furious cars using the center turn lane to pass, I hope they get hit by the same train as the red light runners.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
You must live in Long Beach

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Don’t fuck with my seat position in my truck 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 wifeys has buttons 😩😩😩 my next one will , I had my nurse take my truck to have a tire fixed , she reprogrammed my XM ,blue toothed her phone moved my seat 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
My old Dodge doesn’t do any of that shit.
I’m wondering how much to convert my automatic to a 6dpeed 3 pedal.
Eliminating roughly half the population from even trying to drive it. 🤷‍♂️

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I have 2:
1. The reason they didnt put a stop sign and have you make a right turn onto the freeway is so you can get up to speed to merge in with traffic AT SPEED! Thats what the long piece of asphalt leading to the freeway is made for. The stupid signal is not an excuse!!!

2. You cant have both on your boat. Either go with tribal flames or checkered flag. They DO NOT GO TOGETHER!!! Pick one!

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

I’m early here and already have 2 take aways.

First, after a few days of this thread fermenting I’m going to have several more pet peeves.

And number 2

Why are wives always so fuckin cold?!
I’m literally sweating and she is reaching for a blanket. 🤨🤔
Wanna know how I know y’all are youngins?
We sleep with two fans and AC on almost every night. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night cold at times and wifey is happy as can be on top of the covers.

Singleton

Reaction score
Using speaker phone or your phone speaker to watch videos when in a public place.

Example - the lady next to me at my daughter volleyball practice insists on watching tiktok videos via her phone speaker and not though headphones / earbuds.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Using speaker phone or your phone speaker to watch videos when in a public place.

Example - the lady next to me at my daughter volleyball practice insists on watching tiktok videos via her phone speaker and not though headphones / earbuds.
Right?
Like people that have to talk to whoever on their phone via speaker so we can all hear.
Annoying as hell. 😡

Singleton

Reaction score
Right?
Like people that have to talk to whoever on their phone via speaker so we can all hear.
Annoying as hell. 😡

When I used to travel for work those at the airport would drive me crazy. I might have told a few to STFU in my not to polite manner :)

fmo24

Reaction score
After driving around this beautiful country several times it’s stupid fucks and merging on highways. I’m driving 60 thousand pounds and they are in a Fuckin Prius Doing the same speed as me. Then you see them slam on their brakes instead of accelerating like a sensical driver would do.
Florida is the worst for people just pulling out in front of you. Hard to miss a motorhome barreling down the street but that does not stop these morons from just pulling out. Smh

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score

Those are your biggest peeves?
Man… All Ya’all live some pretty charmed lives…

termiteguy

Reaction score

Drives me crazy when I'm eating in a restaurant and someone is watching a video on speaker

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fuckers that can’t comprehend how to navigate a roundabout.
There’s one that’s fairly new between my house and where I commute to. It amazes me almost everyday watching dip shits waiting for no cars WAY upstream before they enter.
If you see a gap, fucking fill it. In other words, hit the pedal on the right! 😡
CF9D0899-AB40-4189-8B33-2E451BEFAE68.jpeg

fmo24

Reaction score
Merging on the freeway at 35 is one but what really grinds my gears is the jizz gobbler in the passing lane pacing the car next to them for miles. Get the f outta the way!
On the 10 out of Blythe there was a car in the left lane that kept speeding up then slowing down. I could not get past that ass. Finally got next to him and he was getting a blow job lol. Dumb ass should have just cruised in the right lane and been done with it.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
On the 10 out of Blythe there was a car in the left lane that kept speeding up then slowing down. I could not get past that ass. Finally got next to him and he was getting a blow job lol. Dumb ass should have just cruised in the right lane and been done with it.

I guess that was the jizz distributor...

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Anyone who comes to my house and for whatever reason won’t come in, and will stand at the door and the flies are coming in jeez. I live next to thousands of acres of almond trees no clue. Mini Rant Over.

Dettom

Reaction score
Fuckers that can’t comprehend how to navigate a roundabout.
There’s one that’s fairly new between my house and where I commute to. It amazes me almost everyday watching dip shits waiting for no cars WAY upstream before they enter.
If you see a gap, fucking fill it. In other words, hit the pedal on the right! 😡
View attachment 1045442
Those people will be the ones to die first when the shit hits the fan…

Nordie

Reaction score

This has been one of mine lately. A certain race of female seems like anytime they are on their phone they have it on speaker so the whole damn store can hear their conversation. I'm now fluent in ebonics though.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
and the fucks that take up a diesel lane when gas hoses were available all over the place.
Got a story on this one..
Waiting my turn for the pump.
Guy with truck n trailer sees me and get all pissy.
I proceed to pay at pump pull green nozzle and start pumping . He is ready to lose his shit.. I yell yes its diesel ..
Get a few times at pump when we drive the little audi a3 tdi commuter..
Another time guys was hey should u been putting that in tank.. its become funny shit now.. maybe because I like to de-sticker and remove emblems on our vehicles. .