WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck Texas!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Don't like our laws, don't come...fuckin simple as that. We've got enough people trying to California Texas the same way they did Arizona.

Btw we also have the "fuck around and find out bill" in effect now. An Armed society is a polite society.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
In also

I totally support it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how about if your wife or daughter gets raped? Your ok with them being forced to carry a rapist baby?

Or how about if you're a married couple, and pregnant when you don't want to be? Can't afford it? You're ok with an outsider determining your decision?

Once again...

It's a personal decision. No one should be forced to be pregnant. Just like they shouldn't be forced to be vaxed.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So how about if your wife or daughter gets raped? Your ok with them being forced to carry a rapist baby?

Or how about if you're a married couple, and pregnant when you don't want to be? Can't afford it? You're ok with an outsider determining your decision?

Once again...

It's a personal decision. No one should be forced to be pregnant. Just like they shouldn't be forced to be vaxed.

If they were raped they would know, get a pregnancy test and figure it out, get it taken care of or go out of state. Report the rape immediately, they will likely give you the morning after pill to address the problem.

Condoms, birth control or even the morning after pill are all easier and cheaper than an abortion for the married couple.

DWC

Reaction score
1630720172508.gif

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
LOL so let's just say your wife or daughter gets raped... are they not going to get checked to see if they are pregnant before 6 weeks? Now I haven't been down this road, but if they decide to ignore it for a bit and kill a fully formed fetus, can't they go to a neighboring state?

Stay in CA where you can kill all the babies you want.

HST4ME

Reaction score
By all means keep the planned parent hood organ factory rollin'. :rolleyes:

fmo24

Reaction score
If a woman is sexually active and knows she does not want a child there are Multiple birth controls available. I think even implants for 5 years of coverage. There is no longer an excuse for unwanted pregnancies. I have known women that use abortion as birth control. Have at it but don’t expect me to pay for it.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Once again...

If you report the rape, that's part of the process. Otherwise use condoms.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lumpy

Reaction score
Just made it before the lock....

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
And you're ok with being forced to get vaxed as well, right?

Just change jobs if your employer requires it, right?

so you are pro choice? Do you also feel the same about vaccines? You can't have it both ways.

Additionally....do you have kids? Ever had a woman abort one of yours? Liberals seem to want to be able to kill them at their leisure up until birth, and in some cases (failed abortiion) after birth.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Although I’m in the “it’s your choice” camp, I have to say that the numbers quoted in the news over the last couple of days has me wondering. A doctor at an abortion clinic in Texas was being interviewed. This is a single doctor at a single clinic. He noted that he did roughly 15 abortions a day, every day.

Multiple this by the number of doctors doing these procedures within Texas and I suspect a shitload of them are (were) occurring everyday.

it must number in the 100s, maybe the 1000s, daily.

Who are these folks? Is it (was it) a revolving door? Is there no thought at all to the consequences of unprotected sex? Was abortion so easy in Texas that abortion just became ”the” solution to irresponsible behavior?

This bothers me as well.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Once again...

If they were raped, this should be administered right away. Same thing with the couple.

azsunfun

Reaction score
you went there:oops: whats wrong if the women have to make a timely decision, sure they have first hand experience of any rape, husband/ wife mistake😂, and bathroom stall transfer?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
so you are pro choice? Do you also feel the same about vaccines? You can't have it both ways.

Absofuckinglutely.

I've posted it many times on here. No one should be forced to be vaxed. It's a personal decision.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Although I’m in the “it’s your choice” camp, I have to say that the numbers quoted in the news over the last couple of days has me wondering. A doctor at an abortion clinic in Texas was being interviewed. This is a single doctor at a single clinic. He noted that he did roughly 15 abortions a day, every day.

Multiple this by the number of doctors doing these procedures within Texas and I suspect a shitload of them are (were) occurring everyday.

it must number in the 100s, maybe the 1000s, daily.

Who are these folks? Is it (was it) a revolving door? Is there no thought at all to the consequences of unprotected sex? Was abortion so easy in Texas that abortion just became ”the” solution to irresponsible behavior?

This bothers me as well.

860K+ in the US in a year, 56k in texas alone. Disgusting and pathetic.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
And you're ok with being forced to get vaxed as well, right?

Just change jobs if your employer requires it, right?

How is having 6 weeks to complete an elective abortion like being forced to take a vaccine?

There are workarounds for 99.99% of situations in this law, you just have to be proactive. Worst case you have to go out of state. I’m not particularly a fan of the law, but it is what it is. I’m not a fan of CA gun laws either, but here I am enjoying the great weather and exploiting any workaround I can.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Forget the act for a moment...

Think about the fact that these people are ultimately trying to remove your freedom to choose your own fate.

I'm not a supporter of that concept.

DWC

Reaction score
Not a political deal for me. Really, it’s not political or a religious thing. As a bastard child, kinda glad it was worked out for me. I’ll call my mom later.

43mil abortions in 2020. Basically the population of California wiped out because…. Oops. 30,000 to 40,000 were deemed rape. If one of those cases were my daughter I’d figure it out and then kill the f’r. Not a headshot, but a slow painful deal. For the overwhelming majority, seems like a condom, plan B pill is a better deal. When it becomes a medical procedure you may have waited too long.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
How is having 6 weeks to complete an abortion like being forced to take a vaccine?

There are workarounds for 99.99% of situations in this law. Worst case you have to go out of state. I’m not particularly a fan of the law, but it is what it is. I’m not a fan of CA gun laws either, but here I am enjoying the greater weather and exploiting any workaround I can.

It's not. It's about people taking away your decision making process.

And then of course being able to PERSONALLY sue you for not abiding by their rules.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Talk about opening
"A Can Of Worms" it is bound to happen when you post dozens of threads every day of the week. 🤔

Reactions: DWC

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score

Think about the fact that these people are ultimately trying to remove your freedom to choose your own fate.

Freedom of having sex and killing unborn babies. Noted. Would you also like the freedom to drown your children in the bath if they were making too much noise?

fmo24

Reaction score

That’s a false argument. A woman knows she had unprotected sex. Morning after pills are available over the counter at any pharmacy. Rape incest or some other strange situations arise go get the morning after. Done deal.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
There is no reason for abortion since ( plan B ) is over the counter in most states. It’s no ones life to take except for the child. I’m sure the child would choose life and even if it didn’t know what it means to be alive it sure as hell don’t want to be ripped to shreds and vacuumed out. Just my 2 cents.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Do you live in Texas? Odd how everyone wants to talk shit on Texas but everyone here doesn’t seem to be upset. I live in a very liberal neighborhood in houston Texas and no ones brought it up.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Not a political deal for me. Really, it’s not political or a religious thing. As a bastard child, kinda glad it was worked out for me. I’ll call my mom later.

43mil abortions in 2020. Basically the population of California wiped out because…. Oops. 30,000 to 40,000 were deemed rape. If one of those cases were my daughter I’d figure it out and then kill the f’r. Not a headshot, but a slow painful deal. For the overwhelming majority, seems like a condom, plan B pull is a better deal. When it becomes a medical procedure you may have waited too long.

I have a friend who's daughter was raped by three black guys walking to her car after school.

He was never the same. Neither was his daughter. It was awful to have to watch.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
That’s a false argument. A woman knows she had unprotected sex. Morning after pills are available over the counter at any pharmacy. Rape incest or some other strange situations arise go get the morning after. Done deal.
Ludicrous! I demand the freedom to abort a pregnancy when it's fully formed! Preferably within 10 mins of it being born if I don't like what it looks like.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

And then of course being able to PERSONALLY sue you for not abiding by their rules.

People are taking decisions away from you every day with every law.

People can personally sue me for not abiding by laws and regulations. How is this different than anything else in life?

What decision are they taking away? They have only taken away time to make the decision. There aren’t too many rape victims walking around 12 weeks pregnant...

fmo24

Reaction score
Rape and an unwanted pregnancy are on totally different levels. A woman should never be expected to carry a pregnancy due to rape. There are immediate fixes available and should be part of the reporting process.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

Yet you advocate for the murder of a baby who would undoubtedly choose life vs being cut apart and vacuumed out (while feeling every bit of it), or scalded to death etc.

I have a very personal reason for my beliefs and very few people know..well until now...but I can guarangoddamntee you that If this law was in effect years ago I would have sued the shit out of someone for murdering my child without my knowledge. Something she deeply regretted afterwards..led to our end and I hate her to this day for it. I can assure you it will fuck your mind up for life. Until you've been there shut the fuck up.

DWC

Reaction score
I have a friend who's daughter was raped by three black guys walking to her car after school.

He was never the same. Neither was his daughter. It was awful to have to watch.
Brutal deal, can’t imagine what the family went through and continues to deal with. Not sure how I’d deal with it but it would be tough. I don’t believe you can make laws for the 7/10ths of a percent of issues. 43mil abortions because someone forgot a condom. Seems excessive

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Has anybody read the whole law? I would certainly think there’s a provision in the case of rape or incest.

I don’t personally believe in abortion, but I find myself in a quandary with the conservative sect, of which I consider myself a part of, demanding no abortions.
Conservatives speak of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness yet in this aspect of life they want the government to control it.
I absolutely don’t think the government should pay for it, but believe the decision is between you and your God.

it sucks that this is such a divisive issue in our country.☹️