WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yet another Robinson automotive thread...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I own my own shop, but not in havasu,... Robinson always does my work there... the other day, friday.. got in my truck, had the windows down,.. pushed the up button on the dr door.... snap sound... wow, sounds like the reg. just broke... part of me said don't touch the button... but i did anyway... boom, down went the window... so I go to robinson,... I was in luck, they had an appointment no show...they said leave it with us and we will fix it today... so I call 5 buck hollar,.. guy says he's backed up and it will be a while... so while sitting there, they already had my truck in back.... guys .. he's almost done..... so they fixed it before the 5 buck showed.... cool...

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Darryl and his guys are awesome! Helped me out years ago when my trans broke in Parker.

petie6464

Reaction score
Wonder if someone there us knowledgeable on Cummin 6.7? Ongong emission component code has me stumped.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I wish I had a great story to tell about them, but I don't . Maybe they just had a off day.

Thanks for not going into detail,although to make it interesting Darrell and you should be in the same room if you ever decide to go into detail.You gonna bash a business,owner should have his say at same time.
Many of us remember the effort and guts Darrell / Crew put in from day one Robinson Automotive.
Thanks Darrell,aka Shadow
David & Jody

WYRD

Reaction score
Thanks for not going into detail,although to make it interesting Darrell and you should be in the same room if you ever decide to go into detail.You gonna bash a business,owner should have his say at same time.
Many of us remember the effort and guts Darrell / Crew put in from day one Robinson Automotive.
David & Jody
I would hardly call that bashing a business. I like Daryl a lot and we get along well. I have no personal experience with his business but I do think someone should be allowed to post their own experience freely.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I would hardly call that bashing a business. I like Daryl a lot and we get along well. I have no personal experience with his business but I do think someone should be allowed to post their own experience freely.

Darrell seldom posts. Doubt he would post regarding whatever the issue with any customer.Whatever the issue,Robinson Automotive no doubt handled in a professional manner. Threads regarding Ford,GM,Dodge ,you name it always entertaining. Negative comments regarding a small business in LHC known for quality work year after year not so entertaining.
Just my opinion WYRD.

checkrdpast

Reaction score
David & Jody

I did go over my concerns with my job with Robinson auto. All is good and I won't go back. No bashing here.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I did go over my concerns with my job with Robinson auto. All is good and I won't go back. No bashing here.

^^Good here^^. More time available for all us at ROBINSON AUTOMOTIVE -1640 ACOMA BLVD W-LAKE HAVASU CITY
928-764-1562. Also should mention Robinson Automotive a good source for many Automotive and Truck Products,
Plus Damn good 30# Bags BBQ PELLETS available. :)