WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

9/11

hallett21

Reaction score
Watching the latest Netflix mini series on 9/11.

And now I’ve gone the rabbit hole. Between building 7 and the pentagon it sure doesn’t add up. I know I’m not the only one.

What’s freaky is the fact that so many videos on pages have been taken down by YouTube. I could have sworn at one point you could see the pentagon footage and it showed much more than the current videos. I remember in high school thinking it looked like a missile. But now the footage is a tiny blip and then an explosion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Watching the latest Netflix mini series on 9/11.

And now I’ve gone the rabbit hole. Between building 7 and the pentagon it sure doesn’t add up. I know I’m not the only one.

What’s freaky is the fact that so many videos on pages have been taken down by YouTube. I could have sworn at one point you could see the pentagon footage and it showed much more than the current videos. I remember in high school thinking it looked like a missile. But now the footage is a tiny blip and then an explosion.

It’s time for this conversation. I’ve attempted to have it over the years, but was met with the typical conspiracy theorist taunts. I think a lot more people will now have a more open mind to it, after witnessing the last two years of our government’s actions. It was my red pill moment back in 2011.

Architects & Engineers and then the dancing Israelis, look it up.

hallett21

Reaction score

firefighters own words.... Ground floor

5 min.... MUST WATCH

Frightening how hard it is to find footage like this on YouTube etc. So many videos listed as violating their “hate” terms.

Insurance policies were taken out months prior to the attack.

The Pentagon was in the middle of a multi trillion dollar audit and the terroists just happen to hit that section and wipe out all the “files”.

The pentagon security camera is said to be shooting every 1/2 - 1 second. It’s one hell of a coincidence that the camera just barely catches something in the frame and then an explosion. 1/2 second in either direction and you would see what hit the building.

How could some middle eastern guys who barely learned how to fly a Cessna put a commercial liner dead center of the pentagon at 500+ mph while also making an almost 360 degree maneuver descending 1,000s of feet?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm a skeptic on the who'll thing. The who and why are the things that make no sense. I originally believed the official story. Then, I heard some interviews with a gentleman that got my attention. I can't remember his name now, but he was a commercial flight instructor, and had an engineering background. Sharp, to say the least. He explained that it took him 3 tries to hit a target like the Pentagon in a simulator. He had several thousand hours flight time, terrorists had no actual flight time in that type of plane. The same guy also went on to show the temperature of burning Jet A and the amount of time to soften steel, as well as the heat radius.

What made me question the common narrative was when he died. He had apparently committed suicide after shooting his dog near the property's fence line, then his son in bed, and then himself.
No one thought he was the slightest bit depressed or distraught...

yz450mm

Reaction score
Frightening how hard it is to find footage like this on YouTube etc. So many videos listed as violating their “hate” terms.

Insurance policies were taken out months prior to the attack.

The Pentagon was in the middle of a multi trillion dollar audit and the terroists just happen to hit that section and wipe out all the “files”.

The pentagon security camera is said to be shooting every 1/2 - 1 second. It’s one hell of a coincidence that the camera just barely catches something in the frame and then an explosion. 1/2 second in either direction and you would see what hit the building.

How could some middle eastern guys who barely learned how to fly a Cessna put a commercial liner dead center of the pentagon at 500+ mph while also making an almost 360 degree maneuver descending 1,000s of feet?

They couldn't. There is not a snowball's chance in hell that any of those fuc wads could put those three planes onto target like they did. I've seen documentation that their flight instructors had actually failed them, and if they couldn't fly a Cessna 172, they definitely couldn't put a jet into a building with any accuracy.

There is no possibility that anybody could put a jumbo jet into a descending spiral and make contact with the pentagon just above ground level at any specific point on the outer ring. It just wouldn't happen. That complex is the most guarded place in the country, and they just slid it right in there and hit their target without any defense or any video footage? Ya fuking right.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Lately this place is more like CDP.....ConspiracyDavesPlace:rolleyes:

GRADS

Reaction score
@RiverDave if you don't sell tinfoil hats in your storefront you are missing the boat.

yz450mm

Reaction score
@RiverDave if you don't sell tinfoil hats in your storefront you are missing the boat.
Yore being a real dickhead lately, are you trying to go out on some kind of last big hurrah? Fishing is one thing, but shitting on people's threads should get your ass punted.

Some of us that have actual credentials, degrees, and experience in the field have questions about why Building 7 came down in a controlled demolition fashion. As a former failed business owner of a pool company, what are your qualifications on the subject?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What documents were in WTC 7?

The Deep State doubled dipped on the outcome and I have to admit it was genius.

1) War for the MIC

2) Patriot Act to spy on Americans

The Bush Clan was evil. Daddy is burning in hell now, junior was just the puppet.

GRADS

Reaction score
Yore being a real dickhead lately, are you trying to go out on some kind of last big hurrah? Fishing is one thing, but shitting on people's threads should get your ass punted.

Some of us that have actual credentials, degrees, and experience in the field have questions about why Building 7 came down in a controlled demolition fashion. As a former failed business owner of a pool company, what are your qualifications on the subject?

If you only knew.🤣

yz450mm

Reaction score
What documents were in WTC 7?

The Deep State doubled dipped on the outcome and I have to admit it was genius.

1) War for the MIC

2) Patriot Act to spy on Americans

The Bush Clan was evil. Daddy is burning in hell now, junior was just the puppet.
Prior to that day, no sky scraper had ever been brought down by fire alone.

I have my opinions on the towers, but this isn't the thread for it.

Building 7, however, is such a blatant controlled demolition that if you have any knowledge at all, you just can't accept the canned BS explanation.

Most people don't even know about building 7, which is sad.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Prior to that day, no sky scraper had ever been brought down by fire alone.

I have my opinions on the towers, but this isn't the thread for it.

Building 7, however, is such a blatant controlled demolition that if you have any knowledge at all, you just can't accept the canned BS explanation.

Most people don't even know about building 7, which is sad.

I’m talking documents in WTC 7.

I also like how NIST didn’t even check for explosives in it. 😆

yz450mm

Reaction score
I’m talking documents in WTC 7.

I also like how NIST didn’t even check for explosives in it. [emoji38]
It's mind-blowing, just watch the videos of that building coming down that was clearly a controlled demolition.

They even say that there's a video of the mayor giving the order to "pull it" , and those people claim that he was telling the fire department to pull their members.

Once again, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that the mayor gets the tell the FDNY what to do with their members. If a Chief declared an evacuation, there were two Horn blasts and "everybody out" orders on the radio. And that definitely would not have come from the mayor.

PRIMO

Reaction score
Listen to the FIREFIGHTERS...... The ones that are alive (second wave) held in STAGING to relieve brethren in the towers..... FDNY Personnel came in from off duty home Leave IOD or etc ? You were not going to stop them from coming and you are not going to STOP THEM FROM TELLING THE TRUTH 😎

TeamGreene

Reaction score
It's mind-blowing, just watch the videos of that building coming down that was clearly a controlled demolition.

They even say that there's a video of the mayor giving the order to "pull it" , and those people claim that he was telling the fire department to pull their members.

Once again, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that the mayor gets the tell the FDNY what to do with their members. If a Chief declared an evacuation, there were two Horn blasts and "everybody out" orders on the radio. And that definitely would not have come from the mayor.

I know what it looked like but how were these buildings rigged with explosives while people were working in them? Nobody said "hey what are all these wires and why are they boring holes in the concrete"? Why are there crews removing walls in the building? Didn't happen.

530RL

Reaction score
716kGu04O8L.jpg

41tHtYjz71L._SL350_.jpg

51hXVZzsXBL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

91GaIt9gjoL.jpg

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
I know what it looked like but how were these buildings rigged with explosives while people were working in them? Nobody said "hey what are all these wires and why are they boring holes in the concrete"? Why are there crews removing walls in the building? Didn't happen.

Building 7 had a relatively small fire that brought the entire structure down inside its own footprint. That one doesn’t add up.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When these rumors first started coming up, there was record of a "power down" in towers 1 and 2 the weekend before. It was for either electrical or networking...some major repairs to that nature.
Even without the obvious holes and such you mention, I don't see how a crew, of any size, could complete all the work needed in 36-48 hours. That part I don't see happening.

SR

Cajun Member
Reaction score

firefighters own words.... Ground floor

5 min.... MUST WATCH
Wow, never saw that one. Been in denial to a certain extent about this early on, but got damn.
The amount of death caused by the covid release/treatment/vent protocol/vax roll out will dwarf the numbers of good folks lost that day, it sure makes one wonder "Just how evil are these mother fuckers?'.

hallett21

Reaction score

I’m relatively willing to buy that the 1 in a billion happened at the trade centers and they fell (including building 7) due to extreme circumstances.

But as a pilot do you actually buy the pentagon? And flight 93 just disappearing into a hole?

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The problem with WTC 7's collapse, that everyone sees, is how beautifully it collapsed on itself. Statistically speaking, the odds of three buildings, two alike, and one different, enduring separate incidents and falling exactly the same, are truly phenomenal. 1 and 2 were lit ablaze by massive amounts of fuel, relatively high within their structure. It's actually quite impressive they didn't come down immediately. Each floor was roughly 1 acre...massive. WTC 7, according to NIST, was weakened by fire, and then footings also loosened by water leakage...no mention, but I would think the seismic energy caused by the collapse of 1 and 2 could add to soil liquefaction to some extent.
Yet all three fell perfectly.
Not two or three degrees out, perfectly.
It is truly amazing, regardless of one's take on the tragedy.

530RL

Reaction score
I’m relatively willing to buy that the 1 in a billion happened at the trade centers and they fell (including building 7) due to extreme circumstances.

But you as a pilot actually buy the pentagon? And flight 93 just disappearing into a hole?

Yep, afraid so.

93 is real easy. Have a struggle and pull the throttles back to idle and that thing quickly becomes unrecoverable and a smoking hole with no input.

I can put just about anyone who has 20 or 30 hours in a sim and from a distance away fly a wide body into a world trade center as it is a straight line, not weaving through a bunch of buildings. They were probably 350 to 400 thousand pounds each with 20,000 gallons of jet-A each at impact so it is no surprise they caused enough damage and fire to take down those towers once the fires got moving.

The pentagon one was definitely a good shot, but a miss as he was a little short. But that much mass at that much speed is still going to leave a mark.

I get the whole desire to believe that there are just a bunch of bad people in the government who want to do bad things to their own people. But some of these things would require such elaborate planning and execution I'm just skeptical. My experience is government can certainly fuck things up which causes blunders, but the thought that they actively planned, executed, and then covered up such actions make me wonder if they are so good, why is everything else so fucked up?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I get the whole desire to believe that there are just a bunch of bad people in the government who want to do bad things to their own people. But some of these things would require such elaborate planning and execution I'm just skeptical. My experience is government can certainly fuck things up which causes blunders, but the thought that they actively planned, executed, and then covered up such actions make me wonder if they are so good, why is everything else so fucked up?
We have seen recently the the government can, and most certainly will, fuck up.

Sadly, that's why I'm torn about the whole deal. The government (Bush's, whoever...) wanted a war and wanted things to happen. This was a vehicle for many things.
But...
For them to pull this off, they would have had to kill every one of the hundreds of people involved. It would also have to go off perfectly.
On the flipside...
Cessna flying goat ranchers had to have the same perfection.
Which should I have more faith in, or less trust?

hallett21

Reaction score
Yep, afraid so.

93 is real easy. Have a struggle and pull the throttles back to idle and that thing quickly becomes unrecoverable and a smoking hole with no input.

I can put just about anyone who has 20 or 30 hours in a sim and from a distance away fly a wide body into a world trade center as it is a straight line, not weaving through a bunch of buildings. They were probably 350 to 400 thousand pounds each with 20,000 gallons of jet-A each at impact so it is no surprise they caused enough damage and fire to take down those towers once the fires got moving.

The pentagon one was definitely a good shot, but a miss as he was a little short. But that much mass at that much speed is still going to leave a mark.

Like I said I can (barely) accept the towers.

But I can’t on the pentagon. Even back in 2001 we had restricted airspace over places like that. And I cannot buy that the pentagon did not have defense systems in place for a multitude of attacks.

Heck through Malibu there are old missile silos at the top of a few canyons to fight the Russians back in the Cold War.

But let’s say those systems didn’t exist or were down for the day. You’re telling me the US pentagon only had 2 cameras that “caught” footage of the attack.

We also have no other security camera footage, cell phone footage (granted everyone wasn’t filming every moment of their life back then) or photos of a plane in bound. Only 2 videos released to the public.

And let’s say that’s all real. A guy with one chance (maybe 20-100 hours of propeller experience) put a 757 heavy on fuel in a 270 degree downward turn and descended from 7,000 ft to 20-100ft. Lined her up straight and brought it in.

Fucking captain Sully couldn’t do that lol.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

This is why I recently made a point to call him out for what he’s doing here on RDP. His posts are more provocative that ever and his only intent is to piss members off in his desperately search for attention

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Yep, afraid so.

You should retire from this website now. This is your best post

hallett21

Reaction score
Yep, afraid so.

Another pentagon question. You say he’s short. But in the footage they released he “hits” it dead nuts perfect with no signs of coming in low or short.

Unless you mean he was aiming for the center of the 5 rings?

530RL

Reaction score
Like I said I can (barely) accept the towers.

But I can’t on the pentagon. Even back in 2001 we had restricted airspace over places like that. And I cannot buy that the pentagon did not have defense systems in place for a multitude of attacks.

Heck through Malibu there are old missile silos at the top of a few canyons to fight the Russians back in the Cold War.

But let’s say those systems didn’t exist or were down for the day. You’re telling me the US pentagon only had 2 cameras that “caught” footage of the attack.

We also have no other security camera footage, cell phone footage (granted everyone wasn’t filming every moment of their life back then) or photos of a plane in bound. Only 2 videos released to the public.

And let’s say that’s all real. A guy with one chance (maybe 20-100 hours of propeller experience) put a 757 heavy on fuel in a 270 degree downward turn and descended from 7,000 ft to 20-100ft. Lined her up straight and brought it in.

Fucking captain Sully couldn’t do that lol.

Maybe so but if you are right, the ability to keep such a conspiracy perfectly protected for 20 years is pretty remarkable.

Here is the DOD report.

hallett21

Reaction score
Maybe so but if you are right, the ability to keep such a conspiracy perfectly protected for 20 years is pretty remarkable.

Here is the DOD report.

8:53 F15s were scrambled for the trade center attack.

Pentagon attacked at 9:37

It’s a 233 mile drive from Manhattan to the pentagon.

IMG_8008.jpg

Meanwhile the rookie pilot was on a B line for the pentagon, presumably missed and had to lose 7,000 ft quick and double back.

IMG_8007.jpg

Meanwhile some of our finest military personnel in the air and on the ground are being made aware that the FAA has lost American 77 last seen headed towards presumably the capitol.

Either one of those planes could have made the intercept.

And I realize I’m Monday quarterbacking this. But it really doesn’t add up. Also you’re telling me that during an attack the FAA is losing airplanes (after two have struck the trade centers) and the pentagon is not aware of this and not immediately on high alert?

The report you post says a C130 was airborne and watched the pentagon attack.

Winning the lottery 3 times sounds easier.

Edit: 3 F16s put in the air from Langley at 9:30. They were well within range to intercept the pentagon attack.

Edit 2: all of this it off the report you posted.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Another pentagon question. You say he’s short. But in the footage they released he “hits” it dead nuts perfect with no signs of coming in low or short.

Unless you mean he was aiming for the center of the 5 rings?

In my head, I now have the image of "lawn darts" and the Pentagon...

530RL

Reaction score
8:53 F15s were scrambled for the trade center attack.

Pentagon attacked at 9:37

It’s a 233 mile drive from Manhattan to the pentagon.

View attachment 1046638

Meanwhile the rookie pilot was on a B line for the pentagon, presumably missed and had to lose 7,000 ft quick and double back.

View attachment 1046639

Meanwhile some of our finest military personnel in the air and on the ground are being made aware that the FAA has lost American 77 last seen headed towards presumably the capitol.

Either one of those planes could have made the intercept.

And I realize I’m Monday quarterbacking this. But it really doesn’t add up. Also you’re telling me that during an attack the FAA is losing airplanes (after two have struck the trade centers) and the pentagon is not aware of this and not immediately on high alert?

The report you post says a C130 was airborne and watched the pentagon attack.

Winning the lottery 3 times sounds easier.

Edit: 3 F16s put in the air from Langley at 9:30. They were well within range to intercept the pentagon attack.

Edit 2: all of this it off the report you posted.

I get the theory. But I also get that a big plane slammed into the Pentagon? And in either event someone had to have flown that jet full of people into the Pentagon?

I just find basic use of an autopilot by the hijaker coupled with the governments indecision and incompetence, such as who would order the destruction of a US airliner over US soil by its own military, more plausible than a deep state government sponsored plan to let a bunch of Saudi's fly a jet full of US citizens into the Pentagon, or some CIA drug induced American pilot fly the plane into the Pentagon, and then keep it all under wraps?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

hallett21

Reaction score
I get the theory. But I also get that a big plane slammed into the Pentagon? And in either event someone had to have flown that jet full of people into the Pentagon?

I just find basic use of an autopilot by the hijaker coupled with the governments indecision and incompetence, such as who would order the destruction of a US airliner over US soil by its own military, more plausible than a deep state government sponsored plan to let a bunch of Saudi's fly a jet full of US citizens into the Pentagon, or some CIA drug induced American pilot fly the plane into the Pentagon, and then keep it all under wraps?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Sure would be a whole lot easier to put this to rest if our #1 military strategic building had a decent surveillance system [emoji16]

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sure would be a whole lot easier to put this to rest if our #1 military strategic building had a decent surveillance system [emoji16]

Or just some video from all the surrounding buildings and businesses? 😝 🤪

We've released a video, this settles it!!!!!

Believe your eyes and brain young man, don't let the establishment fool you.

just_floatin

Reaction score

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

0C3DC98F-D7F5-4601-9142-D3C08E4DB0BF.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
What Hit the Pentagon?
According to the scam account, the Pentagon was not hit by the hijacked UA Flight 77 but by some missile or a drone. Here are some of the many facts which help contradict the official story and support this claim.

Flight 77 left Washington at 8:20. At 8:46 it went off course; at 8:50 it got back on course but lost its radio and at 8:56 its transponder went off. But reportedly no jets were scrambled. It disappeared from the radar screens in Indianapolis at 9:09.

At 9:25 air controllers in Washington detected a fast moving plane headed towards the White House. Then at 9:33 it veered towards the Pentagon. “(S)tarting from 7000 feet, the aircraft made a difficult ‘downward spiral, turning almost a complete circle, dropping the last 7000 feet in two and a half minutes.’

“The speed, maneuverability, the way he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all experienced air controllers, that that was a military plane” reported one air traffic controller. Other witnesses report: “I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.” “It was like a cruise missile with wings.” (Eyewitnesses quoted in NPH, 25-26)

On the other hand other witnesses claim they saw a plane; some said a small plane; more said a large one. Theorists handle this division of opinion by conjecturing a large decoy plane flying over the Pentagon and a smaller drone or missile actually hitting it.

The Pentagon was hit at 9:38. Again no jet interceptors were sent up in time even though it was over an hour since the first reported hijacking occurred. In the words of Gore Vidal, “Certainly the hour-twenty- minute failure to put fighter planes in the air could not have been due to a breakdown throughout the entire Air Force along the East Coast. Mandatory operating procedures had been told to cease and desist.”

Moreover, both the Pentagon and the White House have elaborate and sophisticated anti-missile defenses, which were not activated, possibly because they are programmed not to respond to military craft.

Most damaging to the official story is the photographic evidence, which convincingly belies the official story. NPH contains no photos, but IPS does.

First, there are photos taken before the firemen were deployed and the wall collapsed, which show a hole on the ground floor about 18 feet in diameter with little damage to the sides and top. Nor are there any skid marks on the lawn.

Yet the alleged aircraft weighed about 100 tons and had a wing span of 125 feet together with two huge engines and a tail of 40 feet in height. Although the cabin could conceivably fit into that hole it is impossible for the whole plane to do so.
The photographic evidence shows no pieces of plane, baggage, passengers, etc. except some small metal pieces, which could have come from an alleged “missile/ drone.” In addition, the Pentagon structure consists of a series of rings; on the inner wall of the third ring there is a circular exit hole of seven feet diameter, which is incompatible with the possible damage from the fragile nose of an airliner.

Some debunkers of the inside job hypothesis claim that the plane disintegrated upon impact and its wings and tail conveniently folded up so as to enter the hole.
The Pentagon released a series of four photographic frames purporting to show their version: The last three show a fireball at the impact, while the first shows a billowing white exhaust trail of something covered up by an object in the parking lot foreground.

The problem with this is that planes don’t emit visible exhausts, and that Flight 77 was far too big to be obscured by the foreground object.

The military refuses to release the complete set of photos to support their version. Moreover, the FBI confiscated surveillance photos at a nearby gas station (reportedly five minutes afterwards) and a nearby hotel. Certainly the Pentagon is honeycombed with surveillance cameras, so why don’t they show their photos to prove their case?

Some additional problems for the official story are: The alleged Saudi terrorist who flew Flight 77 was described by his flight school trainers as being completely incompetent. When the government finally released the flight control transcript, the last 20 minutes was missing.

The alleged attacking craft made a difficult 270 degree descent to fly horizontally a few feet above the ground to hit the most fortified and least populated portion of the Pentagon. Wouldn’t it make more sense and be easier for the alleged terrorists to directly dive into a weaker section which was heavily populated with big brass?

Again the 9/11 Commission avoids addressing these anomalies altogether.