WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Upcoming Newsome recall

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Looks like it got lost before it even got to me?

1631043741999.png

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Same here. My wife and I have yet to receive ours.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Never mind. I re-registerd my cars at The Landing (Needles zip), and they automatically switched our voter registration zip code. Basturds!

LB247XS

Reaction score
Got our mail in ballots we tore them up threw in the trash. Going to vote IN PERSON[emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867][emoji867]NEWSOME

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
Got ours - sent, tracked and accounted for. Discussed this with friends last night. They have not received theirs but they moved last month.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
How can anybody with half a brain vote for Newsome?
My brother-in-law's girlfriend apparently only has a quarter of a brain. She told us this weekend that Its best just to keep Newsome so Elder doesn't get elected. Cause "You know he wants to allow companies to be able to discriminate against women that want to have kids right?"

Yes, she is THAT dumb that even if he does truly still feel that way, like he has ANY say against court cases that have ruled on the matter time and time again.

propcheck

Reaction score
My brother-in-law's girlfriend apparently only has a quarter of a brain. She told us this weekend that Its best just to keep Newsome so Elder doesn't get elected. Cause "You know he wants to allow companies to be able to discriminate against women that want to have kids right?"

Yes, she is THAT dumb that even if he does truly still feel that way, like he has ANY say against court cases that have ruled on the matter time and time again.
Ask her how she feels about having sex with her boss for a pay raise? I do not know her but based on her political choice i can guess her answer.

Backlash

Reaction score
My ultra liberal sister lives in socal but also owns a house up here in Wa. She's been up here most of the summer but is driving down so she can vote to keep Newsome in office. 🤦‍♂️ Probably with her mask on the whole way🤣

Convince her to stay in that liberal ass state, we don't need any more folks down here supporting this POS politician. 🤬

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ask her how she feels about having sex with her boss for a pay raise? I do not know her but based on her political choice i can guess her answer.
She's one of those that knows EVERYTHING. We were on Pleasant last year with her and my brother in-law on his new to him POS boat. My kids weren't really enjoying the ride much since it was so choppy and he cant drive that boat well at all yet. Well, her genius idea was to have them get under the closed bow. Even after I informed her how the bow moves the most and the smoothest ride is nearest the transom, she still didn't get it. My kids tried it for all of about 5 minutes, then came and sat with me at the rear. But she knows more than most since she has a degree.....