WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden today- By 2020 We’re Going to Make Sure All Our Electricity is Zero Emissions’

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Well then, Mr.Fusion and a Flux Capacitor and we're all set.

Has any one called Doc and Marty?

They might not need Mr. Fusion, maybe biden left all our shit with the Taliban in exchange for plutonium🤷🏻‍♂️

Although mr fusion may be considered part of "the new green deal" turning garbage into a source of time travel 🤔

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I was just watching that I was like WTF I had to look at my phone 😂god what a POS 🤬

xlint89

Reaction score
I saw that speech on the national news about the climate change causing all these disasters.

They failed to show THAT part of the speech though.....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Has any one called Doc and Marty?

They might not need Mr. Fusion, maybe biden left all our shit with the Taliban in exchange for plutonium🤷🏻‍♂️

Although mr fusion may be considered part of "the new green deal" turning garbage into a source of time travel 🤔
Taliban ain't rollin' the 70's vanagen anymore...have our MRAP's!
Still have mandresses though...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Have you guys seen what’s in the “infrastructure bill”?

This piece of shit legislation is hiding all sorts of things

Among the other pork, there’s money for in-car breathalyzers to combat drunk driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It is so disgraceful to just sit back for a minute and think...... "Yep, I'm a proud American and that is our president. He doesn't even know what year it is, but he is making life altering decisions each and every day."

Backlash

Reaction score
Have you guys seen what’s in the “infrastructure bill”?

This piece of shit legislation is hiding all sorts of things

Among the other pork, there’s money for in-car breathalyzers to combat drunk driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It would be interesting to show them (These politicians), a study of how many people were arrested for DUI, while driving another vehicle that DIDN'T contain an IDD (As commonly ordered by the courts here in CA after a DUI arrest & conviction). Majority of the time, these alcoholics will get their ride towed and their license suspended after a DUI arrest. But do you think that prevents them from drinking and again, jumping behind the wheel of another vehicle?? Nope. It just goes to show you how "Out of touch" most politicians really are..... 🙈

Badchoices03

Reaction score
It is so disgraceful to just sit back for a minute and think...... "Yep, I'm a proud American and that is our president. He doesn't even know what year it is, but he is making life altering decisions each and every day."

But he’s “not Trump” so it’s ok…according to some members here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk