WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No More Testing For Public Sector & Contractors

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
And all you stupid liberals are still so blind that you don't even see your lives being taken from you right in front of your faces.
Way to go.... nice roll-models for your children, I'm sure there's a bright future ahead of them.

Last edited:

Universal Elements

Reaction score
So options:
1) potentially dead or fucked up
2) jobless

Cool.

No, option #3

Stop whining and just get the jab. You know that saying, either shit or get off the pot. I have someone very close to me that earns about $200k a year. Because of her medical illness (in the past), she can’t get the jab. So, soon as it’s mandated, she will refuse and get fired. Just like the Firemen, she and some coworkers have retained lawyers. Get this, she only has 5 years left for retirement. Well, this will probably be her last year. So, there’s that. She’ll lose about 30% of her retirement. But, she’ll be alive to see another day.

Oh, no more thing. Your bills are on you. You created them and if your job holds you hostage because of your bills, well that’s your choice.

just_floatin

Reaction score
No surprise. All part of the grand scheme of things.
👇🏽
5B7969B3-CF3A-4574-9150-A36297F017A7.jpeg

HitIt

Reaction score
Stop whining and just get the jab.

Oh, no more thing. Your bills are on you. You created them and if your job holds you hostage because of your bills, well that’s your choice.

You are the problem. Most people with "jobs" have this attitude. Do you have a career? Do you have time and energy invested in it? What if I started choosing random things that you had to do in order to keep it?

You are a fucking clown.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You are the problem. Most people with "jobs" have this attitude. Do you have a career? Do you have time and energy invested in it? What if I started choosing random things that you had to do in order to keep it?

You are a fucking clown.

I feel for you, it's a very tough situation. I think UE just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 🤪

I have a feeling options will arise, stay patient and continue to push back. We need ALL patriots in the public sector to give them a big F U. The more, the better.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

You are a fucking clown.

No, this Fucken clown has been retired since 43 years old. Own 80 acres ranch with a 3500 sq. ft. house that I had built. Going to buy some more land too. Last deal before I retired was $700m. Paid off my cheating cunt wife $6 mil in 2014 and got rid of that bitch. Fuck your career, your a little bitch that always sits on the sidelines and just folds when things get tough. You know, afraid to Take a chance/risk/gamble, Now almost 59, I’ve enjoyed fucking off the last 15 years. When companies need my help, I charge a shitload and do it on my own time. Oh, depends if it’s a merger, acquisition, hostile takeover, bankruptcy or just a company who is struggling.... guess what? Usually the top 10 percent including leadership go. Why? If you want change , you’ll never have it accomplished with the people that got the company where it’s in the first place. In life there are leaders and followers. We know which one you are. You are a fucking cunt.

I am a vet and a patriot, love this country, do sleep good at night. Just tired of everyone sitting on the sidelines and not doing shit. When you guys do wake up, it’ll be too late. Have anything to add? Have at it!

Universal Elements

Reaction score
@Universal Elements Side note. What is it that you actually did for work?

Worked 100 -120 hour work weeks for decades. Built and sold companies, saved a lot of companies from their demise, dismantled companies that were run into the ground and had no recoverability. Merged a lot of huge corporations out there. Lot of aviation companies. At the end, my health was more important. No amount of money is able to replace that.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
@Universal Elements I am going to shoot you a PM. Apologies for the name calling. Super frustrated over here. Sounds like we are generally on the same team.

Really appreciate that. Most of us are on mostly the same team here. It’s ok to disagree and even get a little heated but there is no need to let a discussion spiral out of control.

Thank you for being proactive here.

Singleton

Reaction score
Mandates don’t work in the US.
If government wants to increase the percentage, they need to convince Healthcare to convince folks without mandates, but with truthful science.

You can’t stop a corona type virus with a vaccine. Vaccines mutate. If we could stop a corona type virus with a vaccine we would have a flu shot that stops you from getting the FLU. All the flu shot does is limit your symptoms and that is not mandated!

Been saying for weeks, if the SC rules down the road the government can mandate medical procedures, we are f’d.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I apologize to everyone and hitit. Didn’t mean to go off, just pissed about what is going on nowadays. Total bullshit!

Thank you as well, seriously. We could have some really interesting discussions if we could replicate this thread across the P&G.

just_floatin

Reaction score
I feel for you, it's a very tough situation. I think UE just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 🤪

I have a feeling options will arise, stay patient and continue to push back. We need ALL patriots in the public sector to give them a big F U. The more, the better.
I agree. The power is in unified numbers. The government makes up only 1% of our population.

This happened in Rio a couple days ago. The sheer numbers speak volumes. They can’t kill us all. Well actually they can, but would one rather die on their feet or live on their knees 🤔

A Globalist Nightmare.
👇🏽

propcheck

Reaction score
So options:
1) potentially dead or fucked up
2) jobless

Cool.
What a great government we have, when they provide you with the freedom to choose between those options🤬

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I agree. The power is in unified numbers. The government makes up only 1% of our population.

This happened in Rio a couple days ago. The sheer numbers speak volumes. They can’t kill us all. Well actually they can, but would one rather die on their feet or live on their knees 🤔

A Globalist Nightmare.
👇🏽

Exactly in 1 minute.

Man what a time to be alive. Are you a man or a sheep, that is the question.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Fuck the .gov, I'm never getting the shot for any reason.

Me either. But, if you want one, by all means, it should be your choice. And unlike some people in here, if you get sick, we should treat you. If a goat fucker and illegals at our southern border are able to get medical treatment, then by all means a legally residing individual should too.

I’ve had Covid back in January 2020. Was a bad time. But, I fought through it and thank God I’m still around. I don’t wear masks and live normally everyday. But, I’m not around a lot of people either, ex pet when I go into town. The man upstairs has your clock punched at a certain date. No way around it. Not afraid to go! 😬

My personal dealing with vaccines. My grandson was born healthy. With the usual doses given to kids, everything was going good. There was one series where I believe three or four vaccinations were given. After that, we noticed a huge difference in him. He was later diagnosed with autism. Can’t say it was the vaccines but very coincidental and suspicious.

Sandlord

Reaction score
When will the Supreme Court rule on all these violations of the constitution?
Lockdowns, travel restrictions, mandates, 10A....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Don't you love Executive Orders!!!

remember all these...
2d7aa6-20191019-orders01.jpg

...well paybacks are a bitch.🤣

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Don't you love Executive Orders!!!

remember all these...
View attachment 1047263

...well paybacks are a bitch.🤣
to bad the dumbfks have such TDS that they are trying to overturn everthing Trump did with no regard as to how much it will hurt people or the country, kinda like Trump built a great boat so Iam drilling it full of holes even though Iam on it in the middle of the ocean with no lifejacket total irrational morons

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This is pretty well put

7oexzht4.jpeg

This has nothing to do with controlling the virus at this point, we know the vaccines have huge holes in them, are largely unnecessary for people under 60, 75% of deaths had 6-10 average comorbidities. This is not about health, it's about compliance.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You are pro government mandate in the Desantis thread.

Now you are anti mandate?

Definition of desperation

: loss of hope and surrender to despair

: a state of hopelessness leading to rashness

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
  • Biden to require 'vast majority' of federal workers and contractors to get vaccinated or test weekly
  • Biden expected to ask Labor Department for for rule on mandatory vaccinations
  • 'Some' exemptions for disability, religion
  • Psaki refuses to answer 'my body, my choice' question over vaccinations
Update (1452ET): President Biden will speak at 5pm ET, where he is expected to announce what's already been leaked - that most federal workers and contractors will be required to get vaccinated after a 75-day 'ramp-up' period. If workers decline to receive shots in that time frame, they will be subject to termination.

"We would like to be a model for what we think other business and organizations should do around the country," said White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki.

Further, Biden is expected to announce that the Department of Labor will compel employers with over 100 workers to mandate vaccines, or weekly testing.

Employers who don't abide by the new policy will face "substantial fines up to nearly $14,000 per violation," according to a senior Biden official (via PBS). What's more, Biden will require health care workers at hospitals which take Medicare and Medicaid to be vaccinated - impacting over 17 million workers.

Will Congress be mandated?