WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No More Testing For Public Sector & Contractors

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just read The Department of Labor is going to instruct all companies with 100 or more employees to require vaccinations or weekly testing. Such BS. It's time fella's.

14K fine/employee for not complying with the commie state.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahahaha fucking faggot says 1 in 160,000 vaccinated are in the hospital, yet he's protecting the vaccinated form the unvaccinated!!! 😆

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@530RL
@Christopher Lucero
@GRADS
@Bobby V

You've got to be a special kind of stupid to follow that rationale!!!! 😝

Meathead.jpg

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. Get vaccinated." Pure fucking communism. Fuck this asshole. What the hell has happened to this country??

Oh, and boosters will provide the greatest level of protection yet. Sure. And the one after that will be even better and the one after that and the one after that will all be better, right?

Singleton

Reaction score
"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. Get vaccinated." Pure fucking communism. Fuck this asshole. What the hell has happened to this country??

Oh, and boosters will provide the greatest level of protection yet. Sure. And the one after that will be even better and the one after that and the one after that will all be better, right?

had to stop watching, the division he is causing is insane. Zero respect for the idiots in charge, ruling as a dictatorship.

if vaccinated, he says you are protected, so WTF cares if the guy next to you is not.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
had to stop watching, the division he is causing is insane. Zero respect for the idiots in charge, ruling as a dictatorship.

That's EXACTLY the purpose.

if vaccinated, he says you are protected, so WTF cares if the guy next to you is not.

That's what I'm saying. Anyone with a brain knows this is just pure bullshit with the support of some of the dumbest to ever walk the planet. 😆

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

100% right on the division he is causing. Do what we say or else. Maybe this will be the start. After a lot of people lose their livelihoods, they'll have nothing to lose.

RodnJen

Reaction score
That's EXACTLY the purpose.

That's what I'm saying. Anyone with a brain knows this is just pure bullshit with the support of some of the dumbest to ever walk the planet. 😆

SSSHHHHHhhhhh, he's talking.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yep, this is exactly how the bitches want us to. Pissed off, divided, and confused. At 58 I am floored at the unprecedented shit going on. Both me and the wife are likely facing the jab if we stay where we are. Guess it's time to retire anyway. Fucking bastards!
Yep. The intent of government puppets is to divide the people and cause chaos. Don’t take the bait. Remember we outnumber the government.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
F1E500E1-FE89-477B-9AE9-B2D963F5A81A.jpeg

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
So funny how he starts off his "speech" with how much better the numbers are now than when he came into office and how much better his administration is handling everything.

Then why the vaccine mandates if things are so much better?

And takes no questions afterward. Just walks right out. True leadership right there.

squeezer

Reaction score

Because my kids are too young you asshole...

Because my uncle who is immune compromised can’t you asshole...

Because Vaccinations are never 100% effective so we apply them to as many people as possible to improve effectiveness (You Asshole)...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Because Vaccinations are never 100% effective so we apply them to as many people as possible to improve effectiveness (You Asshole)...

Tell your uncle to stay home and home school your kids...........................poon 🖕 😝🖕

Singleton

Reaction score

calling me an asshole?
say it to my face please, I need a reason to knock someone the F out!

squeezer

Reaction score
Tell your uncle to stay home and home school your kids...........................poon 🖕 😝🖕

He does and we are... Lucky enough to be able to make that choice. The vast majority of people dont have that luxury however.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Maybe you should just put yore mask back on then. And your daughter's and your uncle's. I don't need to remind you that the virus has higher than a 99% survivability rate. The science says masks drastically limit covid transmissibility.

just_floatin

Reaction score
@LargeOrangeFont

Based on the tone and division among others with opposing viewpoints, I motion to create a non viewable Patriot Room similar to guns and ammo. We need to unite Patriots that wish to uphold the United States Constitution not undo it. The post above are my use case.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Biden is the most conservative President ever, wants to cut government by a million jobs-529

HotRod82

Reaction score
" being vaccinated means you are protected"
"people around you must be vaccinated so you are protected"

HUH? I know I'm just a dumb air conditioning guy but this makes no sense at all.
They are grabbing at straws folks, by the end of the year Covid will join the Taliban in being victorious over the Biden Administration. I wonder if Biden will hand over all the CDC medical equipment to the Covid 19 virus?

azsunfun

Reaction score
@LargeOrangeFont

Based on the tone and division among others with opposing viewpoints, I motion to create a non viewable Patriot Room similar to guns and ammo. We need to unite Patriots that wish to uphold the United States Constitution not undo it. The post above are my use case.
banter is good

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
@LargeOrangeFont

Do it right here.. what are you worried about Squeezer for? Put him on ignore.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin”
Straight dictatorship. The world is laughing what has become of this great country. How many times did he have to admonish us that he has the power to do it?

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE how You (AssHoles) think a vaccination mandate is some kind of Constitution shredding act that will destroy the very fabric of this imperfect union when the guy who is know LITERALLY as the father of the United States mandated vaccinations...

Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital).

squeezer

Reaction score
Oh so you want to be free to make choices. But you don’t want your fellow Americans to be able to make choices.

You are a hypocrite.

Not at all... If you are a govermnet employee and dont want to get vaccinated you are free to stay home.

farmo83

Reaction score
I can't stand hypocrisy which is why I hate most all of government,

My body my choice(except on the vaccine)
Your protected with the vaccine(except against unvaccinated folks)
We will get every American out that wants out !(except for anyone left after Aug 29)
I won't mandate vaccines(until next year)

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE how You (AssHoles) think a vaccination mandate is some kind of Constitution shredding act that will destroy the very fabric of this imperfect union when the guy who is know LITERALLY as the father of the United States mandated vaccinations...

Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital).

That was for smallpox that had a death rate of around 30% at the time, not this virus that has a death rate of around 1%. And the "mass inoculation" was only for the army.

It was also well before one side starting touting "My body, my choice." I guess that is only applicable for your side when convenient, right?

Singleton

Reaction score
Not at all... If you are a govermnet employee and dont want to get vaccinated you are free to stay home.

Did you miss the part where any company with over 100 employees will be forced to mandate vaccines. It is being driven by OSHA and the DOL.
And my sister who is Covid recovered with antibodies (tested monthly as part of a research study) has a couple government contracts. Explain why she needs to be vaccinated? When she has to say goodbye to those contracts that is 30% of her companies revenue for something that is 100 remote work. Explain that logic.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Did you miss the part where any company with over 100 employees will be forced to mandate vaccines. It is being driven by OSHA and the DOL.
And my sister who is Covid recovered with antibodies (tested monthly as part of a research study) has a couple government contracts. Explain why she needs to be vaccinated? When she has to say goodbye to those contracts that is 30% of her companies revenue for something that is 100 remote work. Explain that logic.

Just because. Uncle Joey said so!

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

But he owned slaves!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Please show me the part where less than 1% died from Smallpox and he tried mandating inoculation for the entire nation.

Singleton

Reaction score
Only way I am saying something to your face is if you are vaccinated....

Living life like that is not American.
IMO, you have a higher chance of getting Covid around vaccinated folks then others. most unvaccinated know when something is off and stays home. Everyone I know that has Covid currently was in groups with vaccinated. It’s about 45/65 on who got it, and none ended up in the hospital

azsunfun

Reaction score
asshole! complete strangers know my family given name.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score

Debate with reason and logic or SHUT THE FUCK UP! It’s tiresome.

If you can’t see the difference between the American populace and an Army...you don’t belong in the conversation. Let the adults speak.

just_floatin

Reaction score
banter is good
And what is your position on attacking a persons name and credibility? Just Banter….. In some cultures, such actions against the family crest must be dealt with.