WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NFL Football starts tonight! Call your shots now!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
biden gonna need another “give away”. Fucked up owners and players need fill those stadiums with moron Democrats for all home games. This how fucked up you lefties have become.You politicized the great game of NFL Football.
Not good business running off customers because of social issues serious or not. Fans need take a break on Sunday afternoon.
Smart business people stfu when it comes to politics.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I saw a men and women’s choir singing a song before the game but I didn’t hear them call it the BNA.
Exactly. It was Alicia Keys singing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" while the Florida A&M University Concert Choir joined in. Love me some Alicia Keys.[emoji7][emoji106]
That is the black national anthem. Mike Terico said it was and everything. Even said it was "part of the NFL's ongoing effort to combat social injustice."

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
You should have bought Nike stock the day he kneeled.
Sorry I don’t support a corporation that think it’s morally acceptable to use Slave Labor to produce its products then pay a spokesman to tell us how terrible America is because we had slavery 150 years ago.

Sorry Jen I believe it’s reprehensible to profit from Slavery. I’m guessing your ok with it as long as it pads your bank account.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Sorry I don’t support a corporation that think it’s morally acceptable to use Slave Labor to produce its products then pay a spokesman to tell us how terrible America is because we had slavery 150 years ago.

Sorry Jen I believe it’s reprehensible to profit from Slavery. I’m guessing your ok with it as long as it pads your bank account.

If you invest in the broader market, you invest in things you don't like. Yes, I invest in the broader market.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If you invest in the broader market, you invest in things you don't like. Yes, I invest in the broader market.
So yore saying Slavery is perfectly fine as long as the Woke Corporations profit 😱. That is fucked up on so many levels I can’t even describe it!!

We all eventually have to answer for our lives.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I wish they would of played the GRADS National Anthem...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So yore saying Slavery is perfectly fine as long as the Woke Corporations profit 😱. That is fucked up on so many levels I can’t even describe it!!

We all eventually have to answer for our lives.

The funny thing is no corporation is woke, they could give 2 shits. They just put out press releases and do stupid publicity stunts that boost their fake ESG ratings.

Taboma

Reaction score
I offer no "Fuck you's" towards anybody who's inclined to watch and support these events, that is your choice.

But I can not and will not support this organization that believes one particular race should deserve it's own National Anthem.
I will however state, if the Anthem of these United States is not good enough for the blacks in this country, then I hold them in the lowest regard possible.
The lives of Blacks, just as with any other race, matter only to me, when they support, defend and contribute to this nation, otherwise, they do not, and they will be treated accordingly.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The funny thing is no corporation is woke, they could give 2 shits. They just put out press releases and do stupid publicity stunts that boost their fake ESG ratings.

Woke marketing departments, usually

But like social scores that the Chinese are using, companies are increasingly coming under scrutiny from woke investors.

Already, some cheap capital is only available to companies that meet certain woke criteria, and you can bet it’s only gonna get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Isn't "assigning" anything to be used by or distinguished by ANY race....basically the definition of racism??? What if the the regular National Anthem was referred to as the White National Anthem??

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Coke and all it's employees are "WOKE"

No it isn't. Sure maybe some of the employees are, but Coke is about what it always has been about - shareholder value. ESG scores drive shareholder value and makes a company more appealing to invest in.

Nike can use slave labor to make its products, but because they have a social justice campaign, donate to a couple social causes, and have a couple "green" office buildings that boosts their ESG score, so we can all look the other way on the slave labor.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Woke marketing departments, usually

But like social scores that the Chinese are using, companies are increasingly coming under scrutiny from woke investors.

Already, some cheap capital is only available to companies that meet certain woke criteria, and you can bet it’s only gonna get worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is what are corporate ESG scores are about. The woke marketing programs boosts the ESG score, which makes the company more appealing to funds and investors.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
No it isn't. Sure maybe some of the employees are, but Coke is about what it always has been about - shareholder value. ESG scores drive shareholder value and makes a company more appealing to invest in.

Nike can use slave labor to make its products, but because they have a social justice campaign, donate to a couple social causes, and have a couple "green" office buildings that boosts their ESG score, so we can all look the other way on the slave labor.

So Coke sent out a Questionaire to all their Shareholders asking about Kneeling for the National Anthem, BLM, on and on? I understand in your opinion, you know everything about every subject, but you are so wrong much of the time, but it makes YOU feel Good?

What happened to Perky?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
So Coke sent out a Questionaire to all their Shareholders asking about Kneeling for the National Anthem, BLM, on and on? I understand in your opinion, you know everything about every subject, but you are so wrong much of the time, but it makes YOU feel Good?

What happened to Perky?

You just proved my point. They sent the survey to shareholders, not customers.

Perky is off the island.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
SO!!, Perky Hurt your feelings and then, gets booted?

You can Dish it, But Can't Take It.:confused:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

I didn't ban him. Another mod saw a ridiculous post from him that was clearly outside the rules and did so.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Print the Article. I will never believe that Anti-American policies are more important than $'s

You print the article, you are the one making the claim below. It is not on me to cite sources for you.

What happened to Perky?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

You're doing it again...

Did they honor the 13 soilders killed in Afghanistan? Nope! The NFL should be canceled just like the democrats that run the worst cities in the United States. Vote red!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Now this right here is a most excellent post. I hadn't even thought about that. But I will going forward.

So fucked up there is no mention of that.

😡😡

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Now this right here is a most excellent post. I hadn't even thought about that. But I will going forward.

So fucked up there is no mention of that.

😡😡

Did you see the tribute to the 20th anniversary of 9/11. 🤔

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
RDP never disappoints these days...only the bitter masses of RDP can turn a thread about a game into a thread about slavery.:rolleyes: 🤣

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I fell out of love with the NFL years ago and haven't returned. Not butt hurt or bitter, just not my style to support organizations like the NFL.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Can someone please let me know in the next 30 years . When the Vikings , have a chance of winning a Super Bowl. Lmao

that’s about all the time I have left , If all goes as planned

then I will care again , lol

till then enjoy your football boys

I like watching the other fussball

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Did they honor the 13 soilders killed in Afghanistan? Nope! The NFL should be canceled just like the democrats that run the worst cities in the United States. Vote red!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

In October 2002, Congress granted President Bush the power to decide whether to launch any military attack in Iraq, The total coast of the 20 year war with 4 presidents - Over 7,000 U.S. service members and over 8,000 contractors have died in the post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan.
We should Honor them All.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Raiders home ticket prices are falling geometrically.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
RDP never disappoints these days...only the bitter masses of RDP can turn a thread about a game into a thread about slavery.:rolleyes: 🤣

Lebron thinks the football field is a plantation, so we didn’t turn this thread into anything. The NFL IS slavery.