WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LAUSD - Vaccine mandate to attend school

Singleton

Reaction score
Private school in Henderson didn’t seem to differ at all from the public ones with regard to COVID. We pulled our kid last week. Back to home school.

Any private school that accepts state or federal funding for special education has to fall to the sword.
The private schools closest to me accept federal aid for special Ed and since my daughter requires speech and language assistance, we are f’d. It was 200 a visit after insurance when we pay for it, free at school (Same resource).

Riley1

Reaction score
Any private school that accepts state or federal funding for special education has to fall to the sword.
The private schools closest to me accept federal aid for special Ed and since my daughter requires speech and language assistance, we are f’d. It was 200 a visit after insurance when we pay for it, free at school (Same resource).
I assumed they received funding. They don’t respond to us so we pulled him.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Guess I did hear correctly. This is how people start getting shot.
1631242821620.gif

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Let these vax radicals submit their children first to the experiment!

my daughters 12yo friend was out from school all week with fevers / very sick because her mom made her get the vax.

both my daughters barely had any symptoms (1 day of headaches) when we all had legit Covid.

people vaxxing their kids are crazy!

Singleton

Reaction score
Let these vax radicals submit their children first to the experiment!

my daughters 12yo friend was out from school all week with fevers / very sick because her mom made her get the vax.

both my daughters barely had any symptoms (1 day of headaches) when we all had legit Covid.

people vaxxing their kids are crazy!

We HAD family friends (wife is a Dr), who have 2 daughter under the age of 12. Both are in a research study for the vaccine and will be vaxed in 2 week. The day before their scheduled shot this week, they tested positive for C19 and they have to wait 14 days before they get the shot now. We found this out yesterday while playing volleyball. I asked the Dr yesterday while playing volleyball, why are you doing this? They have C19 and will have antibodies and shit you not the response was “Natural anti-bodies are not as good”. Then I asked WTF are you playing volleyball if both your kids have Covid. Her response “I have the vaccine so I am protected.” I told her, some players on this court don’t and you are putting them at risk since you have kids that tested positive this week. Was told “that is their fault for not getting the vaccine, not mine.”

At this point my wife decided it was best to stop playing and walk away from the conversation. I was getting heated and my voice was beyond a casual conversation. Wife sent the friend last night the following text “You attitude yesterday while playing volleyball and your inability to stay home when you know your kids are Covid positive putting others at risk is cavalier. Please stay away from volleyball until the group decides what is best.”

I so want to call the medical board and report this person! Only reason I have not Is my wife. She said we will just remove them from our circle of friends, we dont need that BS in our life.

4Waters

Reaction score
We HAD family friends (wife is a Dr), who have 2 daughter under the age of 12. Both are in a research study for the vaccine and will be vaxed in 2 week. The day before their scheduled shot this week, they tested positive for C19 and they have to wait 14 days before they get the shot now. We found this out yesterday while playing volleyball. I asked the Dr yesterday while playing volleyball, why are you doing this? They have C19 and will have antibodies and shit you not the response was “Natural anti-bodies are not as good”. Then I asked WTF are you playing volleyball if both your kids have Covid. Her response “I have the vaccine so I am protected.” I told her, some players on this court don’t and you are putting them at risk since you have kids that tested positive this week. Was told “that is their fault for not getting the vaccine, not mine.”

At this point my wife decided it was best to stop playing and walk away from the conversation. I was getting heated and my voice was beyond a casual conversation. Wife sent the friend last night the following text “You attitude yesterday while playing volleyball and your inability to stay home when you know your kids are Covid positive putting others at risk is cavalier. Please stay away from volleyball until the group decides what is best.”

I so want to call the medical board and report this person! Only reason I have not Is my wife. She said we will just remove them from our circle of friends, we dont need that BS in our life.
Call the medical board, fuck that liberal bitch!!

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Unbelievable cunt! What about the oath doctors take?

Singleton

Reaction score
Call the medical board, fuck that liberal bitch!!

Need a witness and while I 100% disagree with her actions and responses, not sure what I will do.
I sent her and her husband a text this morning, requesting proof of negative test results each day this week. Told them both you put us in a bad spot by doing what you did and we have a trip planned that could be impacted.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Yelling “your part of the problem, not the solution“ at her was most likely the reason my wife said time for us to go.

We ran across the same situation. I think it’s something these liberals eat that causes such mental angst. They are totally irrational. Good for you and your wife. Protect your family at all costs.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

perfect example of how people have lost their minds!

also, not all doctors are “smart”

Icky

Reaction score
With the ability to identify as anything you want these days, identifying as a 11 year old should be simple.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Need a witness and while I 100% disagree with her actions and responses, not sure what I will do.
I sent her and her husband a text this morning, requesting proof of negative test results each day this week. Told them both you put us in a bad spot by doing what you did and we have a trip planned that could be impacted.
include hiv and hepetitist, etc

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
We ran across the same situation. I think it’s something these liberals eat that causes such mental angst. They are totally irrational. Good for you and your wife. Protect your family at all costs.

I have said this before and I still believe this shit has gotten worse since that "beyond meat" shit came out🤣🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yelling “your part of the problem, not the solution“ at her was most likely the reason my wife said time for us to go.
Well done. Science is no longer part of Drs practicing medicine. Fucking crazy world.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

JBS

Reaction score

Totally fucking crazy. All of it but my favorite part is Natural ant-bodies not being as good. Sums up the craziness

Great job on staying calm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Singleton

Reaction score
Totally fucking crazy. All of it but my favorite part is Natural ant-bodies not being as good. Sums up the craziness

Great job on staying calm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did not stay calm :). My wife told me my voice was getting louder and louder and I lost my patience.
Pure BS and I don’t plan on spending any time with her again. her husband is pure entertainment and is more fun.

azsunfun

Reaction score
i was like that in march 2020, one still talks to me.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@Singleton , you're a better man than I.
Maybe that's why my wife doesn't let me out in public much?
Upper echelon society has turned into an echo chamber of quackery. Sad state of affairs. I used to really respect people with titles and education, always thought they were better than me. As I've gotten older, especially the past 2 years, respect must be earned, not given.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
i dont remember electing fruadcci to any position nor do i remember giving permission to hand down edicts and laws not given due process. how the fuck did it become normal to just arbitrarily make up and enforce bullshit laws- "guidance" "the experts say" "mandates" all bullshit buzz words that really start to get my goat lately.

HotRod82

Reaction score

Thank You - I have been shouting this from the rooftops for the past month and nobody listens. The very notion you can have about the same outbreak from a pool less than half the size is statistically improbable at best, I don't care how good you say the vax is. Damn the general population is so effing dumb!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I did see a nationwide poll that was about 35% wait and see, and 30% absolutely not, which was better than I thought it might be.

Did you get asked to participate?

I thought not. It's all bullshit my friend, unless you and I, along with everyone else here, and every single person you know is asked to participate, it's not a "nationwide" poll....

Media is the enemy. Never forget it.

Also while I am on my soapbox, a bunch of lurker comments recently show that not everyone is aware that less than half of the population votes.

So when you claim "well at least 51% of America felt that way" you are a fucking retard who needs to learn more and talk less.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Based on the stats below, LAUSD is failing as an education arm, especially in Math.

▪ The percentage of students in Los Angeles who performed at or above the NAEP Proficient level was 16 percent in 2019. This percentage was lower than that in 2017 (20 percent) and was higher than that in 2003 (7 percent). ▪ The percentage of students in Los Angeles who performed at or above the NAEP Basic level was 47 percent in 2019. This percentage was lower than that in 2017 (53 percent) and was higher than that in 2003 (32 percent).

Since they cant even teach, I dont know how they are going to enact and follow through with a jab mandate.

Their graduation rate is somewhere around 75%, so with this mandate, it actually may go up considering a large percentage of kids will just quit before high school.

This district is evil. pure evil.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Did you get asked to participate?

I thought not. It's all bullshit my friend, unless you and I, along with everyone else here, and every single person you know is asked to participate, it's not a "nationwide" poll....

Media is the enemy. Never forget it.

Also while I am on my soapbox, a bunch of lurker comments recently show that not everyone is aware that less than half of the population votes.

So when you claim "well at least 51% of America felt that way" you are a fucking retard who needs to learn more and talk less.
Oh I know most media is absolute scum, but this Newsmax poll actually showed aprox 65% of whoever were not going to get their kids vaxxed which I thought was a surprisingly good result considering. With the undecided included, only 20 some percent were actually going to vax.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Back in the day. I moved because NFW was my Kid listening to Spanish for half a day. This is Insanity.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Oh I know most media is absolute scum, but this Newsmax poll actually showed aprox 65% of whoever were not going to get their kids vaxxed which I thought was a surprisingly good result considering. With the undecided included, only 20 some percent were actually going to vax.
When You know the Enemy is definitely taking you seriously. It's all about the Kids alright. I call BS on it being about his Kids.