WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom's Recall

Icky

Reaction score
I voted in person, but I voted no, all you people that voted yes will be on a terrorist watch list next week. 🤣🤣
We went about 5pm at Victoria gardens, there was only a few people in there but a steady flow. I could point out the Republicans, they were the ones with the American flag shirts and shirts with guns or ammo on them 😎

Turnup

Reaction score
Some dude told me last night at a restaurant that the fix is way in on this one because Feinstein died and there's no chance in hell they will let an R put her replacement in. 🤯🤯 Anyone hear that one????

just_floatin

Reaction score
Elder could have 100% of the vote and it's not going to matter. Do you really think Nancy Pelosi is going to let her nephew lose? They control everything including counting the votes. This is pointless. Newsome will win today and win next year. It's democrats forever and soon they will do it nationally and everyone will let it happen. Fuckin Sheeple.
Pictured last weekend with her $oros handlers plotting their next move.
05C1B43A-572C-4FFB-9A9B-75B20C7FB3E0.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Look at the time stamps and the total votes for yes. Cheatin bastards!!🤬🖕🤬🖕 need more rope!

facebook_1631676916085_6843749015846793033_305469856729147.jpg
facebook_1631676929958_6843749074030989069_305482401856955.jpg

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score
So......Everyone I know and have asked here in California Hates governor Newsom and wants to replace him with someone else. Yet, I am watching the votes come in and it looks like 70% of California wants to keep Newsome right? Bullshit! The fix is in just like I said. We are screwed.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
He is gonna punish us for this, next round of lockdowns will happen no later than Oct 1.

Yea you probably right but judging by last lock down don't think as many people will be following mandates like initial lock down.

It's pretty simple people just need to start resisting this bs and they will eventually quit.

hallett21

Reaction score
Just posting this as I see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Did I just watch that that this POS fucking dog shit won ? Sad days for us older guys that remember when people won on their word , hand shake , my dad always said “ your only as good as your word and handshake “ I’m still here with all , and most of you know that !

hallett21

Reaction score
No way Ventura went no!

Between that and Orange it doesn’t add up.

However I do believe when you add Biden, Obama, and whoever I’m forgetting campaigning against the recall you get this result.

WTF are we in for this winter?

hallett21

Reaction score
Did I just watch that that this POS fucking dog shit won ? Sad days for us older guys that remember when people won on their word , hand shake , my dad always said “ your only as good as your word and handshake “ I’m still here with all , and most of you know that !

I’m 30 and I can count on 1 hand the people
I know that stand by that (in my age group).

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
There’s only one way boys........

I understand a lot of people don’t want to hear it, but these cocksuckers are evil dirty lowlife motherfuckers and they deserve what’s coming.

Start by being ungovernable.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
There’s only one way boys........

I understand a lot of people don’t want to hear it, but these cocksuckers are evil dirty lowlife motherfuckers and they deserve what’s coming.

Start by being ungovernable.

But how does that get started? Who do we actually fight?

When this government puts your employer in the middle and has them force an edict upon you (vaccine) under threat of becoming unemployed, who do you actually fight against?

When the current administration decides to raise your taxes, who do you actually take the fight to?

Not saying I'd be against any effort to remove these clowns destroying our country, but how does it happen?

Backlash

Reaction score
What I find frustrating, is they are "Projecting" these numbers and the recall efforts at this point....

Screenshot_20210914-212857_Chrome.jpg

Besides the obvious (Dems cheating), how can you "Call" an election 1.5 hours after the polls close, when the votes havent actually been tallied?

MSM sux worse than RD! 🤬😁

530RL

Reaction score
There are 5 million more registered D’s than R’s in California.

They didn’t need to cheat. They just have different beliefs than do conservatives or vocal Trump supporters and the D’s have a large majority.

Although their views are inconsistent with mine and inconsistent with Trump supporters, that is their right under our system.

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score

They didn’t need to cheat. They just have different beliefs than do conservatives or vocal Trump supporters and the D’s have a large majority.

Although their views are inconsistent with mine and inconsistent with Trump supporters, that is their right under our system.

There are 5 million more registered D's because when you are illegal and go to get a drivers license they automatically register you to vote. Afterward, no one checks your ID or driver license and it shows you are registered so I guess you can vote! Coming soon to all the other states if we let Nancy and Chuck push their bullshit through. We have to draw the line now .

hallett21

Reaction score

Agreed

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'm gonna 'tap-out' . . . lots of super-cool peeps here on RDP . . . but I'm guilty of using it as an outlet for the social media platforms that I abandoned , so i'm out . . . . thanks for tolerating my nonsense ... you guys are all rad. @regor especially . . . just gonna focus on life & ignore the noise. Best Wishes to all ! 🙏

hallett21

Reaction score
There are 5 million more registered D's because when you are illegal and go to get a drivers license they automatically register you to vote. Afterward, no one checks your ID or driver license and it shows you are registered so I guess you can vote! Coming soon to all the other states if we let Nancy and Chuck push their bullshit through. We have to draw the line now .

If actually true, also agreed.

Honest question though, how can an illegal get through federal checks? Basically registering to vote.

HitIt

Reaction score

They didn’t need to cheat. They just have different beliefs than do conservatives or vocal Trump supporters and they have a large majority.
Unfortunately, this is the truth. Don't believe it? Think about all of the laws that have been passed that you thought were crazy and didn't stand a chance when you voted against them. Go grocery shopping or to Home Depot and look around at all of the people wearing masks. These are the majority of Californians.

And when you are pissed off about an emboldened Newsom, just remember that all he is doing is giving the majority of Californians exactly what they asked for.

I hate it. I live here in spite of it but get closer to moving every day.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
$80 million plus spent on Newsom's rescue ;) The effort to fight a recall of California Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom has raised roughly $83 million, a number that dwarfs the fundraising of the governor's most formidable GOP rival, radio host Larry Elder.
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings led the charge with a $3 million contribution, while billionaire investor and major left-wing donor George Soros pitched in a cool $1 million. Priscilla Chan, wife of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, gave another $750,000.
The focker will win
And yet, how many of those that want him gone use Netflix and Facebook??? Sometimes you have to give in a little to gain something.

530RL

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is the truth. Don't believe it? Think about all of the laws that have been passed that you thought were crazy and didn't stand a chance when you voted against them. Go grocery shopping or to Home Depot and look around at all of the people wearing masks. These are the majority of Californians.

And when you are pissed off about an emboldened Newsom, just remember that all he is doing is giving the majority of Californians exactly what they asked for.

I hate it. I live here in spite of it but get closer to moving every day.

Totally agree.

And it isn’t just California.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
But how does that get started? Who do we actually fight?

When this government puts your employer in the middle and has them force an edict upon you (vaccine) under threat of becoming unemployed, who do you actually fight against?

When the current administration decides to raise your taxes, who do you actually take the fight to?

Not saying I'd be against any effort to remove these clowns destroying our country, but how does it happen?

Everyone’s situation is different.

Being ungovernable takes on different meanings for different folks. Some have the means to do it more than others.

I wanted to see two NFL games this weekend for the same reason, the Rams and the Raiders. Both stadiums had mask mandates and to my surprise there were very few wearing masks. That’s being ungovernable and tends to have a snowball effect. People are sheep and the more that do it, the more the weak kneed are willing to join.

It’s evident to anyone paying attention that we have a two-tiered justice system in our nation and a nation only has two outcomes when that occurs. Bow down or rise up, being ungovernable is the beginning of rising up.

I can’t say this election tonight was rigged, we all know we have a bunch of imbeciles in this state, but I sure as hell can say our 2020 election was, it was as plain as day.

So to your question as to who we fight, it’s the government that is no longer for the people by the people. How that plays out is up to them, but our forefathers and grandchildren would be ashamed if we didn’t.

Icky

Reaction score
Seems like the only people who bothered to vote yes per their numbers was the ones that signed the recall

Orange Juice

Reaction score
There is absolutely zero chance coastal OC, with the exception of laguna, which is tiny, voted no. Zero.

or….Republicans have left Orange County, to other parts of the country, enough to push it Blue. The last hold out in SoCal is probably done. Nothing left but VRBO, 😁

HitIt

Reaction score
Over 200 years ago, Alexander Tytler, a Scotsman, said this:
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess [gifts] out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy.

If you believe this, then the only solution is to not allow the "majority" to vote. Adopting a policy that limits voting rights seems highly unlikely without an actual civil war.

edit: And I don't see enough people with the conviction to stand up and fight. So onward we go.

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If actually true, also agreed.

Honest question though, how can an illegal get through federal checks? Basically registering to vote.

They don't check in komifornia

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
Its easy to explain.....
For every 10 people that loveeee to talk politics and how fucked up the state or country is there are 30 that dont talk at all.
Think about it, all the voices you hear discussing it hate the way he is running things.
Look around at all the ones not talking, that the majority.

I dont talk politics at work or with friends or minimal family because it sucks you into a rabbit hole of wasted life span.

We, the ones being vocal (on here for me) are not as many as the ones being silent.
The vast majority of Californians are fine with him, you just hear those voices because they dont want to debate it daily.

Or its fixed. But not by the margin.
Soooo, that tells you (me) that long term in socal is not in the cards. Not because of the government, its because im not sure i like the silent majority. They are not my type of people.

beerrun

Reaction score
So next step Newsom for president right?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So next step Newsom for president right?

Nope, that won’t happen I don’t think. He may run, but he has no chance of winning unless the country is 2/3 Democrats like CA.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Between that and Orange it doesn’t add up.

However I do believe when you add Biden, Obama, and whoever I’m forgetting campaigning against the recall you get this result.

WTF are we in for this winter?

I work in orange. It’s easy to believe the numbers. Unfortunately I had to be involved in phone banking and precinct walks. This one is pretty easy for me to believe.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I work in orange. It’s easy to believe the numbers. Unfortunately I had to be involved in phone banking and precinct walks. This one is pretty easy for me to believe.
The amount of Karen's in this state is truly shocking. All one has to do to understand this election is to spend some time on the Nextdoor app.