WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thread with regard to Chris

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
All these battered women out there, And all these years I have been eating them plain. Seriously, woman beaters are the lowest form of scum. But there are some women who seem to "need" it. DBS Dumb bitch syndrome. He beats the shit out of me. Well leave. I can't, he loves me and I deserved it. Can't help stupid.
Ever hear Bill Burr's take on this?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
me either but perhaps the charges were dropped via a compromise or plea deal but the defendant had to undergo and complete court ordered domestic violence “offender“ treatment.

charges dismissed for lack of evidence? Plea deal?

Who knows as we are not privy to the details…..

I don't claim to know jack shit about the judicial system or the infamous Chris, but I can't help but wonder why the judge mandated domestic violence counseling if DV wasn't "brought to court"?

View attachment 1049549

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
All these battered women out there, And all these years I have been eating them plain. Seriously, woman beaters are the lowest form of scum. But there are some women who seem to "need" it. DBS Dumb bitch syndrome. He beats the shit out of me. Well leave. I can't, he loves me and I deserved it. Can't help stupid.

Yep. Have one in my family.

I've moved her out of his house three times after DV events ending with her being beat. Urged her to press charges. Given her a place to sleep or stay as long as needed to get her situation figured out. Helped her buy a car so she didn't have a reason to go back to get hers that was "co-owned". Last time I saw the car, the scumbag dude was driving it solo, with his plumbing tools loaded down in the truck. I about shit myself.

The "neverending support" position doesnt help. The "cold shoulder" approach doesnt help. Pretty much nothing helps, and your left wondering how far down this road she'll go. Will she die? It gets worse each time.

She's cast aside all of her friends, who eventually stopped talking to her cause they've started families of their own and realize that she wont take help or change, and they dont want their families around that scene.

She wont visit or socialize with family cause she knows we don't approve of her decision. She only makes "mandatory" appearances on major holidays, for an hour or so.

It's been 10 years of watching her go back....

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Jesus guys! Lol. No I dont beat on Women! And if I did, I am married to a Salavadorean chick that would probably kick my ass!

I agree, anyone that beats up on any female is the biggest form of a pussy that I know of.

I leave for the weekend to birth my daughter and I come back to this. Lol.

Healthy Baby Girl is here, 9lbs, 22 inches. I am so blessed!!! More details to follow!
Congrats Chris. Nice addition to the flock. Please post up a few pics in a new thread.

Icky

Reaction score
All these battered women out there, And all these years I have been eating them plain.
I was looking for the meme /shirt yesterday to post. I'm glad someone else did it first 😁

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Honestly if nobody knows the truth this thread should be deleted. Cause the allegations being made are pretty serious.

JMO
Probably why Dave is trying to real it in. It could probably create legal headaches for him if he just let people run wild with allegations and no facts.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I agree he’s got quite the past.. and I agree that reads a certain way.

If you dig into it deeper though there was no physical altercation. There was no evidence of it when the officers arrived on scene. The female flat called me and said it didn’t happen, and more or less said it was a very loud and angry argument.

He wasn’t charged with assault or anything else related to it..

Sooo….

Should I let people just run with that and keep saying that something happened when it didn’t? Should we put six to eight people out of work because a couple got into a nasty break up argument?

Sometimes when people are all hopped up on drugs and booze they say and do stupid shit is basically what it boils down too.
Don't believe it Dave.
I have a niece who ALWAYS denied her bf ever hit or beat her although her physical condition said otherwise to the family.
She just spent 3 weeks in the hospital. Will most likely end up blind in one eye, and is now re-learning to walk and talk again.
It's an extremely sad fact many, many women will not rat out "the guy they're in love with" for whatever fucking reason. We nearly lost a niece forever because of this sad fact.

j21black

Reaction score
Uh no.. The charge was never brought.

Look a cop can arrest you for robbing a bank.. and the prosecutor can say “well he was never at the bank so I’m not going to charge him with this.” Thus the charges are dropped (not dismissed)

However if a prosecutor says.. well he robbed banks before so let’s proceed, but there is no evidence. A judge can find lack of evidence in the prosecutions argument and “dismiss” the charges.

In this case the prosecution never brought the charges. They were dropped before the court was in session. So I guess you could say the prosecutor dismissed it.. but he was never actually “charged” with it.

If you are charged with something than you either need to defend it by going to trial by jury, plea bargain it for a lesser sentence, or be found guilty of it by again a trial by jury. None of those three things happened.

I am gonna start billing you hourly if I gotta keep repeating myself. This is ridiculous.

They can also say - Plead guilty to these charges and we will dismiss the rest. Was it part of a plea agreement? I don't know/don't care, but it is possible.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
They can also say - Plead guilty to these charges and we will dismiss the rest. Was it part of a plea agreement? I don't know/don't care, but it is possible.
The victim has to want the charges pressed otherwise it's a no good for prosecution.
In my nieces previous DV instance a year n half ago the policed begged her to file charges but she wouldn't so prosecution had to dismiss.
She nearly paid with her life a few months ago. She was nearly comatose when her mom arrived from NorCal.

j21black

Reaction score
The victim has to want the charges pressed otherwise it's a no good for prosecution.
In my nieces previous DV instance a year n half ago the policed begged her to file charges but she wouldn't so prosecution had to dismiss.
She nearly paid with her life a few months ago. She was nearly comatose when her mom arrived from NorCal.

I'm not trying to argue that fact, in many cases anymore, if their is a case the state can and will take it into their own hands even without the victim pressing it. Not always but in some states it is mandatory.

I'm just simply stating if he agreed to a plea, those could have been dropped.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Only thing I draw from this thread is anything and everything that references/quotes GQC&$% should be removed from this thread....I would not want my name mixed up with this thread ....internet search engines provide NO context...

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Congrats Chris. Nice addition to the flock. Please post up a few pics in a new thread.

Thanks Brotha! I never post pics of family members online, but I can asure you she is the cutest lil human I have ever seen. Lol. That may just be the new Dad talking in me! Dont know why I waited so long to embark on this journey!

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Yep. Have one in my family.

I've moved her out of his house three times after DV events ending with her being beat. Urged her to press charges. Given her a place to sleep or stay as long as needed to get her situation figured out. Helped her buy a car so she didn't have a reason to go back to get hers that was "co-owned". Last time I saw the car, the scumbag dude was driving it solo, with his plumbing tools loaded down in the truck. I about shit myself.

The "neverending support" position doesnt help. The "cold shoulder" approach doesnt help. Pretty much nothing helps, and your left wondering how far down this road she'll go. Will she die? It gets worse each time.

She's cast aside all of her friends, who eventually stopped talking to her cause they've started families of their own and realize that she wont take help or change, and they dont want their families around that scene.

She wont visit or socialize with family cause she knows we don't approve of her decision. She only makes "mandatory" appearances on major holidays, for an hour or so.

It's been 10 years of watching her go back....

I certainly don’t know about anyone specifically but I’ve read that there the women in these situations often were molested or abused when they were young. Perhaps that’s the psychological issue they can’t overcome

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am confused. Please show me in the article where it describes that she was being kicked in the head.

View attachment 1049550

I believe that was the second article. In the first front page one it gave the description of dispatch which if I remember right had hit and kicked. (It’s been months so don’t quote me on it) In this article in the second paragraph is says “hit in the head.”

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Only thing I draw from this thread is anything and everything that references/quotes GQChris should be removed from this thread....I would not want my name mixed up with this thread ....internet search engines provide NO context...

I agree 100%

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well we can get into legal talk again.. but in what scenario does a DA drop a severe charge on a plea to a minor drug charge. The logic is backwards, they would remove the smaller charges for a plea on the larger.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Well we can get into legal talk again.. but in what scenario does a DA drop a severe charge on a plea to a minor drug charge. The logic is backwards, they would remove the smaller charges for a plea on the larger.
1. Unless the larger isn't a slam dunk or
2. DA is setting him up for a future date of having multiple PC violations
You know, give them enough rope to hang themselves.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Trying stay out of this mess but the above quote coming from you reads as fact. Interesting she stays.These 2 people want to be together. Also, RD should walk away from this extremely private situation.Nobody here at RDP enabling anything. The 2 principals in this thread are the enablers.

Last edited:

DaveH

Reaction score
1. Unless the larger isn't a slam dunk or
2. DA is setting him up for a future date of having multiple PC violations
You know, give them enough rope to hang themselves.

DA's reduce or drop charges when they realize the likelihood of getting a conviction is slim.

what happens is after the perp is charged, there is a more thorough investigation of what really happened. when they discover omissions or even outright lies in what the victim initially stated, the DA recognizes that any defense will use the same information to create reasonable doubt. hence, they will offer a plea deal to a lessor charge just to get some sort of conviction as many times the accused doesn't have the resources ($$$) to take this to trial and win. Its honestly a pretty shitty deal for anyone falsely accused.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Reminds me of people that still choose to live in CA 🤣 🤣 🤣

j21black

Reaction score

Most likely, unless they thought that wasn't a slam dunk case.

I'm not disagreeing with your stance, just saying..................

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Trying stay out of this mess but the above quote coming from you reads as fact. Interesting she stays.These 2 people want to be together. Also, RD should walk away from this extremely private situation.Nobody here at RDP enabling anything. The 2 principals in this thread are the enablers.

Other than responding to BPRacing when I get on the road I said my piece in this..

BajaT

Reaction score

Everyday and twice on Sunday. They do not have time for trials. DA wants to move paper. Also, the assaults were misdemeanors and drug charges felonies. To not ignore the victim (if she even opt'd in) we will stipulate that you complete DV class. DA get's felony conviction, file off desk, defendant gets felony and DV class to boot.....Next

bentprops

Reaction score
I dont know this guy , i dont know what this is about but your all dam right for calling out the any mother f-r, the world is a dam mess because we all keep turning a bling eye to the evil thats happening right in front of us. If you know shiz first hand, let it rip, if you heard it from someone (rumor) than dont say anything.