WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2018 Chevy Volt LT - $16,800

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
This is our Havasu commuter car and since we live here now we II dont need it. Miles are high for the year at 73k since it lived on the 40 but it has been a trouble free car and I dont see why it wouldn't be that way for a long time, and the miles are figured into the price. It goes 55 on electric, charges overnight on 110 household current and then has 300 miles of gas range so we had no problem making it to Havasu with an average of 50 mpg between the electric and gas combined. It clicks over from electric to gas seamlessly when the batteries run out. Its the loaded up LT version with leather, heated seats, bose stereo, lane avoidance, etc. We just had it fully detailed.

It regenerates the batteries on down hills and under braking. If you didnt hit the freeways and used it around town you would rarely need gas. Around town in Havasu I went 6 weeks without getting gas.

Clean car fax, has not been in the shop for anything other than routine service.

Car is in Anaheim Hills and we will bring it back to Havasu on this coming Monday. I can get many more pics at the time if needed. I never got the green HOV lane stickers for it because I didnt have a CA drivers license, and they would not give them to me, but it is eligible to have them if you have a CA license.

Walt 661-373-0791

Attachments

• IMG_5003.jpeg
    IMG_5003.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5006.jpeg
    IMG_5006.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5005.jpeg
    IMG_5005.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_5007.jpeg
    IMG_5007.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Make me an offer, we dont need or want it and its just taking up space now that we dont commute anymore. Great car, costs nothing in gas for around town but will still make it 350 miles plus with the gas engine that takes over after the juice runs out.

Car is sitting in our Anaheim Hills house, can be brought to Havasu anytime if need be.

Last edited:

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Great car! Out of curiosity, where did you get the black Chevy bowtie emblem on the front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Make me an offer, we dont need or want it and its just taking up space now that we dont commute anymore. Great car, costs nothing in gas for around town but will still make it 350 miles plus with the gas engine that takes over after the juice runs out.

Car is sitting in your Anaheim Hills house, can be brought to Havasu anytime if need be.
Let me show my wife. The suburban is killing her as a daily