WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's try this again...

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Do you support President Biden's border policy (open borders)?. There are currently 9,000, mostly Haitians, amassed under the Del Rio bridge.

Do you support the manner in which we withdrew from Whogivesafuckistan?.

Are you happy the Taliban has 85 Billion $ of our weapons?.

Do you in all honesty, think a President Trump would have left that shit there?

Do you support 5+ TRILLION in new spending?.

Do you support Biden's difficulties in keeping his mitts off of children?.

Do you agree with the special treatment Hunter Biden is getting?.

Who is more competent, Anthony Blinkin, or Mike Pompeo?

Is Joe Biden senile or showing signs of dementia?.

Is this level of Inflation good or bad?

Are these specific enough for a yes/no answer?.

These are all obvious answers but will not be answered, that we know.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
Here's another...Just now saw on Tucker, The FAA just grounded the FOX news drone over the immigrants amassed under that bridge in Del Rio. Government censorship.
no only government drones can target foreign citezens!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Do you support President Biden's border policy (open borders)?. There are currently 9,000, mostly Haitians, amassed under the Del Rio bridge.

Do you support the manner in which we withdrew from Whogivesafuckistan?.

Are you happy the Taliban has 85 Billion $ of our weapons?.

Do you in all honesty, think a President Trump would have left that shit there?

Do you support 5+ TRILLION in new spending?.

Do you support Biden's difficulties in keeping his mitts off of children?.

Do you agree with the special treatment Hunter Biden is getting?.

Who is more competent, Anthony Blinkin, or Mike Pompeo?

Is Joe Biden senile or showing signs of dementia?.

Is this level of Inflation good or bad?

Are these specific enough for a yes/no answer?.

These are all obvious answers but will not be answered, that we know.
Nobody likes any of that shit. None of this bitching matters though because unless we have a way to have legitimate elections (we don't) none of it can be fixed, and even IF you had legitimate elections (with two or more candidates who actually placed the wellbeing of this country above all else) nothing could be fixed because of demographics. You have a majority in this "country" who are incapable of self-governance, and a part of their character leads them to outbreed those of us who are capable of self governance. The majority of people in this country have been socialized in a manner that renders them completely incompatible with the form of government we have on the books. Short of a brutal dictator, a rapid and merciless purge of the courts, academia and all the other institutions (press, banking, media, etc) there is no way to right the ship. We passed peak America a LONG time ago. Today is as good as it's going to get for the rest of your life. Kvetching about which inadequate captain is in the wheelhouse is a distraction from the fact that the keel is split and we're taking on water faster than we can pump it. Collapse now, beat the rush.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Here's another...Just now saw on Tucker, The FAA just grounded the FOX news drone over the immigrants amassed under that bridge in Del Rio. Government censorship.

You announce this as if the grounding of a drone is as big of a crime as completely abdicating their statutory responsibility to enforce the laws. Why, next thing you know they'll be lying to us about stuff, and then, who knows?

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Don’t forget Phoenix Arizona is the number 1 destination for refugees from Afghanistan.

I'm from Mesa, and I'm actually happy about them sending a lot of Afghanis to my area. In all likelihood there's probably some Taliban infiltrators in that group, and it'd be nice to have some fucking WINNERS for neighbors instead of a bunch of sad, mangina dragging, flag waving cunts who act as if putting a FUCK BIDEN sticker on their CanAm and standing around their backyard and blaring Toby Keith while drinking expensive craft beer and repeating FOXNEWS stories to each other counts as "doing something". Maybe if I get in with them on the ground floor I can be an assistant warlord once they set up their caliphate.

DHS, this is satire. I do not consent to any searches.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
You announce this as if the grounding of a drone is as big of a crime as completely abdicating their statutory responsibility to enforce the laws. Why, next thing you know they'll be lying to us about stuff, and then, who knows?
I apologize for my post. The FAA arbitrary grounding of a news drone, to censor content isn’t important, I agree.
As long as AOC looks hot as hell in her “Tax the Rich” dress, I’m happy.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The most important issue to be addressed is who really are the puppetmasters pulling the senile pedophile's strings (and the rest of the DemoMarxists)?

In before the move to the dungeon 😂

Fashion_Nova_09-22-17-437_468x.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm from Mesa, and I'm actually happy about them sending a lot of Afghanis to my area. In all likelihood there's probably some Taliban infiltrators in that group, and it'd be nice to have some fucking WINNERS for neighbors instead of a bunch of sad, mangina dragging, flag waving cunts who act as if putting a FUCK BIDEN sticker on their CanAm and standing around their backyard and blaring Toby Keith while drinking expensive craft beer and repeating FOXNEWS stories to each other counts as "doing something". Maybe if I get in with them on the ground floor I can be an assistant warlord once they set up their caliphate.

DHS, this is satire. I do not consent to any searches.
Sounds like we have a new cock gobbler on board. Welcome young lady.😁

ikester

Reaction score
Don’t forget Phoenix Arizona is the number 1 destination for refugees from Afghanistan.
Them Afghans like the desert. Feels like home. This shit is going to come back to bite us. Biden wants Afghans in Arizona to drive it further 'Blue' and cement votes for the Dems.
Oh yeah..... FUCK BIDEN

just_floatin

Reaction score
Them Afghans like the desert. Feels like home. This shit is going to come back to bite us. Biden wants Afghans in Arizona to drive it further 'Blue' and cement votes for the Dems.
Oh yeah..... FUCK BIDEN
Be careful what you wish for. Luke Air Force base in Phoenix is actively receiving refugees from Afghanistan to meet the metric below.
7F2DE51B-DC40-4B34-8A22-FB9CF641545C.png

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. Luke Air Force base in Phoenix is actively receiving refugees from Afghanistan to meet the the metric below.
View attachment 1050964
If the "refugee" was a translator for our troops, and he had his family, I think I'd be okay with one as a neighbor. Means they can speak English, and also has some backbone...
But Biden didn't make sure they got out. He was fine leaving even one that helped him directly.
No, the administration has brought over some of the people on no fly lists, deportees and even old men with child brides.

Thinking I may paint a Templar Cross on my plate carrier. During the Crusades the Christians fought the "Moors"...now our government has helped their caliphate reach our shores.

So much wrong happening simultaneously. Where to start?

530RL

Reaction score

I apologize for my post. The FAA arbitrary grounding of a news drone, to censor content isn’t important, I agree.

They didn’t “arbitrarily“ ground the FOX news drone nor did the FAA ground only the FOX news drone as you imply.

The FAA put up a temporary flight restriction at the request of the Border Patrol so that their aircraft with American LEO’s could operate in a safe manner given the mass of imigrants on the border there.

As per federal law and per the standard rules, the FAA granted FOX and other news organizations exceptions from this TFR in return for News organizations following prescribed safety protocols to insure safe flight for all users of the airspace.

No different than a TFR during a fire where similar restrictions and protocols are put into place.

No wonder you see a conspiracy everywhere…….. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know, maybe if they shot the FOXNEWS drone down I'd raise my eyebrows, but them cutting off access to the sky seems pretty mild in light of everything else.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
They didn’t “arbitrarily“ ground the FOX news drone nor did the FAA ground only the FOX news drone as you imply.

The FAA put up a temporary flight restriction at the request of the Border Patrol so that their aircraft with American LEO’s could operate in a safe manner given the mass of imigrants on the border there.

As per federal law and per the standard rules, the FAA granted FOX and other news organizations exceptions from this TFR in return for News organizations following prescribed safety protocols to insure safe flight for all users of the airspace.

No different than a TFR during a fire where similar restrictions and protocols are put into place.

I’ve e looked a bit. Can’t find where anyone else’s drones were grounded. With all the unbiased news coverage on this, I’m surprised. CNN’s great coverage of this is amazing. They are showing America exactly what’s happening under that very bridge in Del Rio.
Kudos to CNN, MSNBC and the rest.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Oh yeah..... FUCK BIDEN
If you associate unwillingness to get vaccinated to be vaccinated with voting republican in 2020 (I think we can all agree that those two things are associated) then these maps should tell you something. The first is a map of the results of the so called 2020 election. The second is a map showing states' vaccination rates. In just about every case states that voted for Biden have high vaccination rates. But wait! Look at Arizona, Nevada and Georgia. They supposedly voted for Biden according to the official narrative, but they have an incredibly low vaccination rate, especially for states that (supposedly) voted for Biden. And not only that, but all three states had shady shit going on around their elections. So what the point? The point is that there's no sense really worrying about elections anymore since they're obviously corrupt and we're obviously too fat dumb and happy to do anything about it. Next time they need to have Dominion count the vaccinations as well as the votes so it's not so obvious.

1632083008253.png

1632083032513.png

530RL

Reaction score
I’ve e looked a bit. Can’t find where anyone else’s drones were grounded. With all the unbiased news coverage on this, I’m surprised. CNN’s great coverage of this is amazing. They are showing America exactly what’s happening under that very bridge in Del Rio.
Kudos to CNN, MSNBC and the rest.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
If the "refugee" was a translator for our troops, and he had his family, I think I'd be okay with one as a neighbor. Means they can speak English, and also has some backbone...
But Biden didn't make sure they got out. He was fine leaving even one that helped him directly.
No, the administration has brought over some of the people on no fly lists, deportees and even old men with child brides.

Thinking I may paint a Templar Cross on my plate carrier. During the Crusades the Christians fought the "Moors"...now our government has helped their caliphate reach our shores.

So much wrong happening simultaneously. Where to start?

I think people have gotten it backwards. THEY didn't fight for OUR country, WE fought for THEIRS. All they did was help us try to give them something, something that they ultimately rejected. So why is it that we have to now incorporate millions of them into our thing over here?

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score

Thanks, guy with the skunk avatar, for taking the stink off of me and putting on yourself with your thoughtful and reasonable commentary.

530RL

Reaction score
Thanks, guy with the skunk avatar, for taking the stink off of me and putting on yourself with your thoughtful and reasonable commentary.

👍👍👍

It’s not just a skunk but the mascot for the US governments 26th Chemtrail Operations Group.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think people have gotten it backwards. THEY didn't fight for OUR country, WE fought for THEIRS. All they did was help us try to give them something, something that they ultimately rejected. So why is it that we have to now incorporate millions of them into our thing over here?
You sir, are a fuktard.
I don't care for which country nor ideals they were fighting for.
I care that they were willing to fight alongside my friends and family. As I say with most, who have you bled for, and who would bleed for you? Those who risked their lives to help soldiers deserve to live more than some here in this country.

530RL

Reaction score
You sir, are a fuktard.
I care that they were willing to fight alongside my friends and family. As I say with most, who have you bled for, and who would bleed for you? Those who risked their lives to help soldiers deserve to live more than some here in this country.

It would appear the last administration would disagree with you. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Sure thing Boss!!! ;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I won't dignify 529.5 statement with a response...as I believe you have hit the nail on the head.

One of the good things about being a low-end, un-educated redneck, is the assumption that I have no comprehension of matters taking place outside of my little fenced property. No one will loot my neighborhood, and there will be no worries about sustenance for any of us out here.
Those that feel they have all the answers, and are better than us "Hicks", will have a long row to hoe... but I'm sure their vast amounts of wealth will help them in their fight to survive.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Damn.
8 months later and still you suffer.
If feel sorry for you if I considered you human.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
but I'm sure their vast amounts of wealth will help them in their fight to survive.

That all depends on how you define and measure "wealth"......... monetary wealth is tangible and temporary.......spiritual wealth and wealth found in love & friendships are solid and perpetual ;)

Last edited:

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
👍👍👍

It’s not just a skunk but the mascot for the US governments 26th Chemtrail Operations Group.

I served with some of those guys from the 26th COG back when I ran the guillotine at a FEMA camp. Good dudes, don't give a fuck about people, always down for some chemical warfare.

Last edited:

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
You sir, are a fuktard.

I'm going to grant your premise that I'm a fuktard, because A) You might be right, and B) Whether I am or am not a fuktard has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Bottom line, no Afghani fought for the US. They "fought" (or interpreted, or collaborated) out of self-interest. That self-interest might've been something as egalitarian as forging a better Afghanistan for Afghanis, or it might've been more self serving, like getting paid to tell on people or using US forces to get back at a rival, but in no case did anything any Afghani did improve my life or the lives of others here in the US. The US spent 20 years doing things ostensibly intended to improve Afghanistan, so I guess if any US Soldier wants to stay in Afghanistan they have a moral entitlement to do so, but I don't understand how trying to help the US help them entitles them to further help. They bet on the US winning, and as time has revealed they chose poorly. I can understand US forces who worked directly with those Afghanis having emotions about this, but this isn't an emotional issue. Really this is just an academic debate anyhow; if we don't fly them over here and give them refugee status they'll just wind up walking up through Mexico and getting in that way.

Last edited:

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score

Just because I happen to be in agreement with a Trump staffer doesn't mean I'm wrong. It means they were right.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Damn.
8 months later and still you suffer.
If feel sorry for you if I considered you human.

So all this hating back and forth is cool so long as we don't say anything bad about each other's wives? Honestly I'm having trouble keeping track of who hates who and why they hate them. You fellas are pretty brutal. What do you do when you see each other in public, pretend not to notice? Or do you have your wives hold you back from beating one anothers' faces in?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm going to grant your premise that I'm a fuktard, because A) You might be right, and B) Whether I am or am not a fuktard has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Bottom line, no Afghani fought for the US. They "fought" (or interpreted, or collaborated) out of self-interest. That self-interest might've been something as egalitarian as forging a better Afghanistan for Afghanis, or it might've been more self serving, like getting paid to tell on people or using US forces to get back at a rival, but in no case did anything any Afghani did improve my life or the lives of others here in the US. The US spent 20 years doing things ostensibly intended to improve Afghanistan, so I guess if any US Soldier wants to stay in Afghanistan they have a moral entitlement to do so, but I don't understand how trying to help the US help them entitles them to further help. They bet on the US winning, and as time has revealed they chose poorly. I can understand US forces who worked directly with those Afghanis having emotions about this, but this isn't an emotional issue. Really this is just an academic debate anyhow; if we don't fly them over here and give them refugee status they'll just wind up walking up through Mexico and getting in that way.
By way of your logic, the soldiers that served their do not deserve recognition either...Afghanistan was not "won", and the soldiers there were there to, as you say to "get back at a rival", or "getting paid". A person can say it is not an emotional issue, when they only have the television by which to interpret the happenings, or possibly the words of talk radio.

If the US was going to risk, and lose, soldiers for a withdraw, those civilians withdrawn should have been those with ties to us. Our citizens first, then those that were allies marked for death.

Instead, our leadership brought over those that the Taliban cleared...piss poor decisions were made. That is by no means political, any administration, from either side, should burn for these decisions.