WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] New Toyo MT 35X12.50R18

Rbcconst

Reaction score
New set of Toyo MT 35X12.50R18. Had them on the truck for 2 weeks. Dont like them. Located in Beaumont CA
$1200

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Damn.. I'd but them today if you were not so far away! Great deal even if they are toyo's.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Damn.. I'd but them today if you were not so far away! Great deal even if they are toyo's.

Nice tires for sure and worth the money I just dont want the MT’s. Went to the at3.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
So I'm about to buy a set of the AT3's. What do you think of them, and what made you choose Toyo over other options (BFG/Falken, etc)?

Rbcconst

Reaction score
So I'm about to buy a set of the AT3's. What do you think of them, and what made you choose Toyo over other options (BFG/Falken, etc)?

Ill have to let you know in a few weeks as i just got them. I have had about 4 sets of the AT 2’s and 2 sets of the RT’s. If they had the RT’s in stock I would have bought those, they could order them from out of state but would have been about 1900.

The AT 2’s were a great tire, got about 80k out of each set, always quiet and wore well. In the sand they were not real good.

The RTs are a bitchen tire. A little less mpg then the at. Probably got 65k miles out of those. Worked awesome in the sand and offroad.

I have had several sets of the BFG and they always seemed to wear funny specially if you had even the slightest alignment issue. And I never seemed to get the milage out if them, maybe 50k.

I put Falkens on my daughters truck and they seem to be good, they didnt have the toyo or thats what I would have put on it.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Great deal! What don't you like about the toyo MT's? I have set on currently and no issues, seem to be wearing well for an MT (rotated every oil change)

Just wondering so I know on the next set. Gas mileage sucks but not sure how much of that is related to the tires?

E4L

Reaction score
Oh realized I got R/T
IMG_8744.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Great deal! What don't you like about the toyo MT's? I have set on currently and no issues, seem to be wearing well for an MT (rotated every oil change)

Just wondering so I know on the next set. Gas mileage sucks but not sure how much of that is related to the tires?

They are great tires for MT’s. I drive about 40k miles a year and they seemed to loose about 2mpg over the at or rt. And they seem a bit aggressive on a daily driver and on the rd. Ive never had MT’s and thought id like them but i like the AT and RT better.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
RT has a mileage warranty. And are cheaper than the MT. MT is the best looking tire IMO, RT is a close second.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
RT has a mileage warranty. And are cheaper than the MT. MT is the best looking tire IMO, RT is a close second.

Agree. I was tossed between the 2, but the look of the MT was hard to pass.

SWKS BPR

Reaction score
I have had good luck with my Toyo MT tires. However I don’t daily drive the truck. Interested in the tires. Possible Havasu delivery or local pickup only?

River Runnin

Reaction score
The first set I put on the H2 lasted 75K miles -- And Siping had everything to do with it! 😑 ... They run cooler, better stopping, and better Traction!
On my second set now, and had them on my truck also!

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I have had good luck with my Toyo MT tires. However I don’t daily drive the truck. Interested in the tires. Possible Havasu delivery or local pickup only?

I could bring them to Havasu on my next run out.

E4L

Reaction score

I have not had any issues with them. They are wearing nice and aren’t loud.

riverroyal

Reaction score
You know toyo has a 45 day satisfaction guarantee?
I had RTs for 2 weeks, returned and got AT3's. Night and day better
Prior i had AT2's with 65k miles.
Loved the look of RTs, didnt like the ride on a 1/2 ton

BIGRED9158

Reaction score

Were the RT Loud trying to figure out what to get next for the f150 got these off the wall brand MT on it now I will never get mt again

Joe mama

Reaction score
Was wondering if RTs are better on a heavy truck.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Were the RT Loud trying to figure out what to get next for the f150 got these off the wall brand MT on it now I will never get mt again
So i took AT2s off my 2019 F150 and put them on my 2021 F150. They had 60k miles on them at the time. Used these for another 6000 miles. No issues with these ever. Actually had plenty of tread left but all high temp mileage to havasu and new truck and i wanted new rubber

AT3s were my original choice but they werent available right then. RTs were.
They look great, drive and track good. But i felt everything. Not in a bad way but in a F350 way. The 150 is a Cadillac for ride and i knew the ride was better with the ATs. Had i never owned ATs the RT would have been ok

Now i have AT3 and im happy i swappped. They make less noise and have a less harsh feel. I think the RT is too aggressive with the tread blocks possibly to large for a 1/2 ton.

I will say the AT3 did not balance easy. It took a few times and one is actually being replaced since they cant get it to zero out, even with rotation on the rim.

My AT2s never went out of balance, always stayed good. Im sure the 3s will do the same now.

I did all this with lakemeadboater from here on RDP, his Big O shop in anaheim.

All the toyos are great. If you like the look of a MT or RT it will be solid high milage tire. I like the looks of the more aggressive tread, but my truck is the havasu commuter and the new 150s are ridiculously plush

Last edited:

Rbcconst

Reaction score

45 days or 500 miles. I put 1k on them.

WYRD

Reaction score
Look at the nitto ridge runner. Have them on my wife's grand cherokee and really like them.