WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Da Honolulu Mayor is feeling da heat

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
3FEDB9B7-86DE-4667-AE2D-8E6B045C1C49.jpeg

🖕 .........fair is fair bitches!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Anyone in town ans want to join me for a beer? LOL yesterday we were denied when we tried to go to a burger joint in Haleiwa after a day of work.

Backlash

Reaction score
How about people stop visiting this state, and stop spending money over there? When these leaders start to notice a drop in revenue, and a downturn in commerce, believe me, they will take note. Maybe then, when they realize their tyrannical leadership is the reason for the decline in local spending, they might change their ways.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How about people stop visiting this state, and stop spending money over there? When these leaders start to notice a drop in revenue, and a downturn in commerce, believe me, they will take note. Maybe then, when they realize their tyrannical leadership is the reason for the decline in local spending, they might change their ways.

Doubtful, at least at the political level.
They’ve pretty much killed tourism themselves over the past 18 months.
It’ll probably take merchants and residents to demand sanity.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Blangiardi is every bit of the son of a bitch Kirk was and then some.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Blangiardi is every bit of the son of a bitch Kirk was and then some.

Was hoping that he would be different. But he is just like the rest of them. We need Fasi back!!!!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Was hoping that he would be different. But he is just like the rest of them. We need Fasi back!!!!

I met him a few years ago at a real estate type event. Wasn't impressed...he's very full of himself. Kirk at least had some level of humility left...even though he was an awful mayor. Mayors Like Fasi, and Blaisdell are unfortunately lost to history....especially in a place that thrives on corruption.

Turnup

Reaction score
When We The People are awake, their days of being able to walk down the street are numbered. It's coming even though not as fast as we'd all like but it's coming.