WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone Taking Odds On Tomorrow's "Protest"?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, there's a protest tomorrow at the capitol. MSM is saying far right individuals are going out to protest the J6 people being locked up like Gitmo, but on American soil. Enemy combatant style.

News is saying the Cap. Police and National Guard have been putting up fences with razor wire this week. Odd, because some of the same news sources reported on it going up shortly after Afghanistan stupidity...excuse me, "the very successful operation in Kabul."

Now then, I may or may not know people in the world of "right wing extremists". If I did know some, I would think they would be pushing groups for attendance. Oddly, just like January 6th, the general chatter seems to be "stand down" on the hillbilly holiness.
Even Trump has been quoted as saying, "smells like a trap".

What will be the goals? What powers will usurped? This afternoon Miley is supposed to admit no Irish were killed in the drone strike...will he admit they killed children and an aid worker? What will make the news cycle come Monday?

azsunfun

Reaction score
being held with no bail! for tresspassing? they have shitty lawers thats for sure or none at all, will be all good except for infiltraters going to fence if they could have a secret plan of all purple shirts with white dots to seperate the group but all bets on msm to lie wants again.

havasuhusker

Reaction score
So, there's a protest tomorrow at the capitol. MSM is saying far right individuals are going out to protest the J6 people being locked up like Gitmo, but on American soil. Enemy combatant style.

News is saying the Cap. Police and National Guard have been putting up fences with razor wire this week. Odd, because some of the same news sources reported on it going up shortly after Afghanistan stupidity...excuse me, "the very successful operation in Kabul."

Now then, I may or may not know people in the world of "right wing extremists". If I did know some, I would think they would be pushing groups for attendance. Oddly, just like January 6th, the general chatter seems to be "stand down" on the hillbilly holiness.
Even Trump has been quoted as saying, "smells like a trap".

What will be the goals? What powers will usurped? This afternoon Miley is supposed to admit no Irish were killed in the drone strike...will he admit they killed children and an aid worker? What will make the news cycle come Monday?

I've seen a lot posts on Twitter stating the same. Don't go, stand down, it's a trap type of thing.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Even Trump is covering his ass.
McCabe not happy about that.
FCAEE262-1D11-48B1-91E1-2E649D295F3A.jpeg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
And if there is a protest you can be sure the left's Antifa brown shirts will be there dressed as patriots (like on 1/6) to start violence that will justify the Biden SS to come down hard on the true patriots. Same disgusting anti-American shit as 1/6 just a different day

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
being held with no bail! for tresspassing? they have shitty lawers thats for sure or none at all, will be all good except for infiltraters going to fence if they could have a secret plan of all purple shirts with white dots to seperate the group but all bets on msm to lie wants again.
A few of the lawyers have spoken out saying that the staff and warden are not letting them see their clients.
And if there is a protest you can be sure the left's Antifa brown shirts will be there dressed as patriots (like on 1/6) to start violence that will justify the Biden SS to come down hard on the true patriots. Same disgusting anti-American shit as 1/6 just a different day
This is what I'm thinking. Smoke and mirrors to justify actions not required.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
writ of hebeas corpus should of had them out months ago, seems like judges that need to be removed and imprisoned!
That's the general issue, the law may have been broken by the protestors, but is being ignored by those who are supposed to enforce it.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There is no justice department it’s been corrupted by the Democrats for likely decades certainly throughout trumps administration. America is a Third World country with no justice, corrupted elections and loss of freedoms. If they get our guns it’s all over

azsunfun

Reaction score
the sad part is thomas said supreme court can be most dangerous?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I wonder if they will have "free vaccine" tents setup? 😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The best thing that can happen at this rally is for nothing to happen. It is a set up
Do not take the bait.
Last time, they went through the motions of arresting known pantifa members, then releasing them.
Even if nothing happens, something will happen.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What makes me sad about this is that these guys are on the wrong side of the law.
More like entrapment I guess? I don't know if they believe in what they are doing, are following orders or are so engulfed in their bubble they think they are paladins of the republic.
That many boots on the ground, I'd wonder how many were ranged out on rooftops.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"Was anyone charged with insurrection yesterday, no one was from the first time either." - Alan Dershowitz