WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

could explain the jab push!

azsunfun

Reaction score
interesting read!
Biden Fears the Unvaccinated Serving as a Control Group
rclutz.com
iu
Peter Skurkiss writes at American Thinker One reason for the push for COVID vaccination may be to eliminate a potential control group. Excerpts in italics with my bolds and added images.
There are a number of reasons to explain the intense push from the Biden administration and the government medical bureaucracy to get people to take the COVID vaccine. From a wide search of the information available, I find it hard to believe that the actual health of people is one of the reasons.
lb210708c20210707102628.jpg
For example, why demand that people with natural immunity get vaccinated? And why insist on vaccinating children when their risk of serious effects from the virus is minuscule? It make no scientific sense, especially when the vaccine itself can cause serious health issues for the young.
This brings up one of the less talked about reasons behind the vaccination mania. It’s to eliminate a possible control group of non-vaccinated people to which the vaccinated can be compared. Let me explain.

92f2e7f2-7e76-4424-b3b8-077917e88bd5-Tuesday_toon_907.jpg
From the highest levels of the government to the public health authorities like the WHO, FDA, and CDC to professional medical groups (American Medical Association, etc.) to the corporate media, the vaccines have been heralded as safe and effective. Already, the health authorities and the medical establishment have had their reputations sullied with their wrong-headed advice on stopping the virus via lockdowns, mask-wearing, and social distancing.
And the number of deaths from the Wuhan virus did not come close to matching their early projections even when the actual COVID deaths were greatly inflated.

Now it’s down to the vaccines. They already have egg on their faces due to their earlier pronouncements. Now they’re desperate that people never find out aboutthe possible damage these inadequately tested vaccines may be inflicting on humanity.
There are already clues that the vaccines are causing many near-immediate adverse effects. Credible scientists, immunologists, and doctors are also saying even more vaccine damage could surface down the road. This is becausethe man-made engineered spike protein in the vaccine causes the body to produce more of it, and this toxic protein compromises the immune system as well as weakens other aspects of the body.
The thing about long-term effects, however, is that their cause may not be clear cut. For example, say a vaccinated person dies of a heart attack two years from now. The death is recorded as a heart attack. But the fatal heart attack might have been brought on by the spike protein acting over time. It’s the same with other causes of death and the development of diseases like Parkinson’s and so on. This picture is muddled. So can blame be affixed to the vaccine if justified?
Yes. It can be determined statistically, but a control group is needed.

It’s done by comparing how a sampling of those vaccinated fared compared to a sample of those who weren’t. The general statistical approach would be to take a large random sample from the millions who were vaccinated. Call this the experimental group. A control group would also be needed. It would consists of an equal number of randomly selected people from all those who were not vaccinated. Then a comparison is made of how these two groups performed relative to each other at various intervals of time — say, one year, two years, five years, and so on — in terms of mortality and other health factors.
It should be noted that both the experimental and the control groups will have a mix of people. They will be of various ages, both sexes, races, pre-conditions, etc. But if they’re randomly selected and the sample size is large, these differences balance out, meaning that the groups can be statistically compared.

primum_non_nocere_1024.jpg
Such a statistical analysis won’t tell if any specific person’s heart attack was due to the vaccine. But it will show whether or not the vaccinated population had a higher incidence of heart failure compared to the unvaccinated. That is, if the vaccine had no adverse effect on the heart, then both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated group would have the same rate of heart failure. This is vital public health information, is it not?
It’s also exactly what the powers-that-be do not want.
They fear that the vaccinated group
will have a statistically significant higher mortality as well as rates of serious health conditions down the road than the unvaccinated. If so, this will expose the lies, deceptions, and incompetence of medical establishment, Big Pharma, and much of the political class. And if the critics of the COVID vaccines are correct, this will be a butcher’s bill none of them want to face.
To conclude, if just about everyone gets vaccinated, there can be no control group to make the comparison. Hence, the push is for maximum vaccinations.
Of course, the establishment has other ways to muddy the waters
even if a control group could be assembled. Public health authorities are the central collection point for data. They can have the data collected (or not collected) in such a way so as to make a comparison difficult, if not impossible. But since these people are sincerely interested in the public’s health and guided by impartial science, they would never do such a thing just to save face…or would they?

Footnote: Not Only Comparing Safety, But Also Effectiveness
It will also be important to compare those with immunity after infection without vaccines, and those vaccinated. Again it is Sweden blacklisted from media attention, despite their success fighting Covid by trusting the citizenry rather than regarding them as enemies to be controlled. An update comes from unmasked at substack Why Does No One Ever Talk About Sweden Anymore?Excerpts with my bolds.
“Experts” and the media declared Swedenwas the world’s cautionary tale, a dangerous outlier who shunned The New Science™ of masks and lockdowns and stuck to established public health principles and pre-pandemic planning.
Over much of 2020 and into 2021, Sweden was persistently criticized by the mediaand on Twitter arguments due to comparisons to their neighbors, a standard curiously not applicable to most other countries around the world. Yet as we’ve progressed further into 2021, those same media outlets have suddenly gone quiet as their chosen victors have flailed unsuccessfully against ever increasing outbreaks.
So let’s see what’s transpired recentlywhich resulted in the deafening silence, and examine what that means for The Science™, shall we?

[Note that Sweden began vaccinations when they became available this year, and has achieved 50% with two jabs, but over 75% of the vulnerable age and co-morbidies cohorts. Consistent with previous policies, this was without coercion, so there will be many Swedes trusting in their immune systems without being induced by vaccines. The discussion below compares Sweden with Israel who vaccinated everyone.]
Concerning pandemic death rates, Sweden now ranks 40th. Eleven months later, they went from 12th to 40th. Peru, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Paraguay, Belgium, Italy, Mexico, Croatia, the United Kingdom, the United States, Poland, Chile, Spain, Romania, Uruguay, Portugal, France, South Africa all rank ahead of Sweden. Nearly every one of them has tried masks and lockdowns and to this point it’s resulted in a “net failure” in terms of “death and suffering” compared to Sweden.
Oh and by the way, here’s excess mortality in Sweden since 2017 according to EUROMOMO:

That’s right, there’s only been a few weekssince the initial wave last spring where Sweden’s seen a “substantial increase” above normal ranges, and they’ve been at or near baseline for almost all of 2021. I wonder how many people around the world are aware of that.
It’s the same story seen in Los Angeles County, where hilariously timed and completely useless vaccine passport policies were just announced. The overwhelming majority of people are so hopelessly gaslit by media propaganda that they still actually believe that masks and closures matter, despite reality directly contradicting their assumptions.
Israel & Sweden
Standing in stark contrast to Sweden,Israel has been a media darling for doing exactly what they’re told by the groupthink mafia. They’ve vaccinated as aggressively and repeatedly as anywhere on earth, and they’ve had a seemingly endless series of mask mandates and fines for non-compliance.
As a result, The Wall Street Journal credited Israel’s commitment to mask wearing last fall with bringing cases down to low levels…only to see cases skyrocket higher immediately afterwards.

Sweden’s currently averaging about 90 cases per million. Israel’s averaging 1,218.That’s a lot worse! In fact, it’s 1,253% worse than Sweden.
Now, it’s very likely Sweden will see another increase over the fall and winter, just as they did last year, but uh…that’s kinda the point isn’t it? The increases happen in waves, regardless of supposed “mitigation” efforts. And again, Israel has been repeatedly and endlessly praised for their success. Sweden is a “disaster” and a “renegade.” Yet Israel’s recorded 13,279 cases per 100,000 since they started counting, the 11th highest rate in the world, while Sweden’s recorded 11,111 cases per 100,000.
But that doesn’t matter, because Israel’s done what they’re told, and Sweden hasn’t. There are no masks, no vaccine passports, no draconian business closures. They have a “consistent and sustainable” approach that’s led to…fewer confirmed infections than countries like Israel.

Like this:
Related

Family Doctor’s Plain Advice about Covid VaccinesAugust 23, 2021In "Coronavirus"
Covid19–You’re Safer than You ThinkSeptember 3, 2021With 3 comments
COVID-19 Status in US: Statistics vs. HypeAugust 30, 2021In "Coronavirus"

Sandlord

Reaction score
Nurse speaks out how hospitals are killing non Vaccinated people using ventilators while using ivermectin on vaccinated people to save them… Fucking savage… Please share

https://t.me/AussieCossack/114

Sandlord

Reaction score
You have Medical Rights!
During this speech Attorney Renz gives you several key peices of information on how to fight hospitals and why you must fight for your family members.

Please watch the entire speech.
Summary:

1- Do not let the hospitals isolate your family members from you.

2 - Remdesivir and Ventilators equal death for your hospitalized family member. That is the Fauci protocol.

3 - Early treatment / intervention is key. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Budesonide work. Go here for protocols that work:

The Math+ and I-Mask+ protocols that Renz references in his speech are here:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
Another great treatment resource is https://www.truthforhealth.org/patient-treatment-guide
Renz website: https://renz-law.com

Dont end up like this:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I was given the Remdisivir cocktail and thankfully no ventilator although they tried 3 times to put me on one.

You have Medical Rights!
During this speech Attorney Renz gives you several key peices of information on how to fight hospitals and why you must fight for your family members.

Summary:

2 - Remdesivir and Ventilators equal death for your hospitalized family member. That is the Fauci protocol.

3 - Early treatment / intervention is key. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Budesonide work. Go here for protocols that work:

Another great treatment resource is https://www.truthforhealth.org/patient-treatment-guide

Dont end up like this:

azsunfun

Reaction score
the family seperation from patient is untollerable, bad bug for sure but instatutional technocrats dictating to america, woke is the aware american people.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
You have Medical Rights!

Summary:

Dont end up like this:

So sad. This is not meant to offend but this sounds so Much like the way things went for Roy. I recall Stacey‘s plea for help while his health was declining. Such a sad state of things.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Many stories of ideologue staff only providing the bare minimum of care to those that they deem as 'deplorable'. Not much else to explain.
Ok...I just wanted to be sure

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Nurse speaks out how hospitals are killing non Vaccinated people using ventilators while using ivermectin on vaccinated people to save them… Fucking savage… Please share

https://t.me/AussieCossack/114

Hospitalized in America for Covid:
Step 1: Put patient on the vent
Step 2: Give patient REMDESEVIR (corrected) which apparently extends their symptoms and prolongs their stay
Step 3: Patient dies
Step 4: Government pays hospital big bucks for Covid death

Note: Hospitals aren't giving patients options like declining Remdesevir. And if the patient signs POA (Power Of Attorney) giving family the right to oversee and control treatment the hospitals aren't allowing family in or meeting with them.

They have "their protocols" and they are sticking with them.

Stay out of the hospital if you want to live!

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Hospitalized in America for Covid:
Step 1: Put patient on the vent
Step 2: Give patient Ivermectin which apparently extends their symptoms and prolongs their stay
Step 3: Patient dies
Step 4: Government pays hospital big bucks for Covid death

Note: Hospitals aren't giving patients options like declining Ivermectin. And if the patient signs POA (Power Of Attorney) giving family the right to oversee and control treatment the hospitals aren't allowing family in or meeting with them.

They have "their protocols" and they are sticking with them.

Stay out of the hospital if you want to live!
You mean step 2: Remdesivir?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
If you ever end up in the ER for ANYTHING and they ask if you are vaccinated SAY YES.
I was just in ER a couple weeks ago at home they didn’t ask me just said put a mask on , I was happy to I was in pain 😩😩

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
You know...we debate politics like a mo fo. The most important thing right now is the early prevention protocol for covid which doesn’t exist right now according to the FDA. Second is the hospitalization, which is equal bullshit. The protocol is fucked and without science and will take your life. No vent, no remdesivir!

Vaxxed or unvaxxed...doesn’t matter. Get preped

Hammer

Reaction score
Many stories of ideologue staff only providing the bare minimum of care to those that they deem as 'deplorable'. Not much else to explain.

This is my first hand experience with my primary care physician. I’ve been blown off for a month with things I want resolved. Go get vaccinated take this drug. “Your fine”. They don’t seem to care that I need a diagnosis to my issues since I’m not COVID positive. [emoji1532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk